Old June 17, 2002, 07:53   #1
Grundel
Warlord

Local Time: 21:43
Local Date: October 31, 2010
It has been awhile
Since I have been here, and let me be the first to say how happy I am that these forums never died. They came pretty damn close around christmas of last year, but they managed to hold on, and come screaming back with a fury.

With that being said, I notice a prevailent theme reoccur in these threads...the concept of NES, or 'never ending story' as I understand it. Having perused some of these, and after performing customary searches, I still can't quite figure out exactly what they are, or how they are 'played'. I was hoping that one of you good people would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the nuances of these things.

thanks guys.
Old June 17, 2002, 20:27   #2
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 21:43
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Well, Grundel, a NES is an International Simulation Game, set in a time period of the thread starter's Choosing. To play, you take on the role of the leader of one of the countries, and act in accordance with what that country would, PM skilord, he can give you more detail