Old June 22, 2002, 20:25   #1
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 03:04
Local Date: November 1, 2010
SNESA IV: Roma, et al.
Hello freinds, i don't want nuclear maniacs to ruin this one so if you feel like doing so write a story or something completely seperate in which you nuke the world for no apparent reason. Leave it at the door.

Rome:
Government: Imperial Democracy(Emperor is elected, like american system)
Ruler:
Huge Army
Medium Navy
Small Airforce
Tech: Late Industrial
MPP: Britons, Madagascar (Allied Powers)
War:
Note:

Britanii:
Government: Republic
Ruler:
Small Army
Huge Navy
Small Airforce
MPP: Rome, Madagascar (Allied Powers)
War:
Note:

Kievan Empire:
Government: Confederacy
Ruler:
Huge Army
Small Navy
No Airforce
MPP: Aborigines (Pact of Freedom)
War:
Note: Supports rebels in S. America, is Descendants of germanic tribes

China:
Government: Monarchy
Ruler: ?
Huge (ineffective) Army
Medium Navy
No Airforce
Tech: Middle Industrial
MPP: Japan (Asian league)
War:
Note:

Japan:
Government: Monarchy
Ruler:
Small Army
Huge Navy
Small Airforce
MPP: China (Asian league)
War:
Note:

Madagascar:
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Ruler:
Small (Determined) Army
Large Navy
No Airforce
MPP: Rome, Britain (Allied Powers)
War:
Note:

Aboriginal League:
Government: Confederacy
Large Army
Large Navy
Small Airforce
MPP: Kiev (Pact of Freedom)
War:
Note: Created by Kieven Support to Australian resistance of Rome

Free Carribean:
Government: Republic
Small Army
Medium Navy
No Airforce
MPP:
War:
Note:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	snesa5.gif
Views:	67
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	17959  
Old June 22, 2002, 21:05   #2
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 23:04
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Ill be ceasar of the Romans.
Old June 22, 2002, 21:15   #3
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

is there a story behind it or do we just start playing on a clean slate?
Old June 22, 2002, 21:16   #4
SKILORD
King

Enjoy running most of the world?
Old June 22, 2002, 21:27   #5
trickey
Prince

lol, yeah. in the last couple nes i was always weak as hell, now i have power...power. mwhahahaha.
Old June 22, 2002, 23:08   #6
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:04
Gimme the carribean. Rename nation Caribia, leader is Pepe Calderas, capital is Santo Domingo (iirc capital of dominican republic)

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old June 23, 2002, 06:49   #7
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 04:04
Britania looks nice!
I'll take it.

(Am I all the orange territories... or only the British Islands?)

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old June 23, 2002, 12:31   #8
SKILORD
King

all their territories Giovanni.
Old June 23, 2002, 14:42   #9
Space05us
King

Local Time: 15:04
I'll take the dark blue guys in Mexico. (Kievan Empire??)
Old June 23, 2002, 15:02   #10
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:04
Japan I think

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old June 23, 2002, 15:11   #11
SKILORD
King

The Kievan Empire are the descendant of the Germanic tribes and therefore would be in Russia and Eastern Europe, Japan owns mexico. China owns the Western part of N. America. Rome owns Most of Europe, all of Africa and S. America, as well as a little bit of N. America (East Coast) The Britons own Britania, Greenland and part of N. America. I'm taking the Aboriginal Leauge, who owns Australia and New Guinea.
Old June 23, 2002, 15:28   #12
Space05us
King

Local Time: 15:04
im out, your maps are too game like for my liking.
Old June 24, 2002, 04:19   #13
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 22:04
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Put me down for Madagascar, and PM me some info about the Madagascans PLEEZE skilord, because all I know about madagascar is that they have leemurs there and I'm not even 100% on that
Old June 24, 2002, 10:03   #14
SKILORD
King

Well i'll post the overall story here:

Rome never fell, they managed to maintain the economy by continuing conquest untuil they were no longer dependant on it. The Emperors have all been roman since The Gaullish emperor Charles, some call him The great for his conquest of Africa, tried to divide the empire between his three sons. The following emperor tried to conqure Madagascar but failed due to the ill timing of the attack, The Roman Musket Legions were defeated by the dedicated spearmen and archers there. Failing it's conquest Rome flooded the island with Roman items, leading to freindship eventually. The Germanic Tribes were never conqured and instead began a confederacy by each tribe sending representatives to a great hall in Kiev, which is now the capital of their empire. Kiev also attacked around the time of the Madagascar war, and Britania declared independence, which led partially to Madagascar's victory. The Britons gained their freedom but Kiev lost. Like Britain and America eventually Rome and Britania became allied as the Britons built their own empire. Rome Conqured S. America, called New Italiy as the Incans reminded the romans of themselves, as they built huge temples and conqured neighboring tribes. Currently an undwerground Incan movement is going on, supported by Kiev and The Aborigines. Roman Attempts on Australia were stopped by the Aborigines, who, whith Kievan guns, crushed the legionairres.
The Only Non Roman General since Charles, a General Thomas Gange. Was charged with holding down riots in New Greece (N. America) over taxes. He and his second in command and close freind George Washington changed sides though and helped the Revolution, which eventually failed, leaving the rebel leaders to be hung including Gange himself. The Emperor who imposed thee taxes was soon assasinated and a more democratic system emerged.

The Current Year is 1840, Each Year is 1 day. 1/3 of a tech level every week on Saturday.
Old June 25, 2002, 15:57   #15
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

King Malacomando of Madagascar rose from his throne, it was time to make some changes and show the world that madagascar was really worth having around.

"BRING ME MY DOMESTIC ADVISOR"

The advisor rushed in. "yes sir?"

"In order to increase the size of our army, we need men, I offer a reward to the first 25 women who have 8 sons above the age of 16 which have all met the rigorous challenges of our special forces and have all earned some rank in the military."

"That's a very interesting idea sir, so, that means, we will have hundreds upon hundreds of women first populating the isle, and at the same time making sure their sons are the strongest on the planet! This is going to be totally sweet!!"

"I agree"

summary of Madagascan Action:

Reward to get the women to let themselves get f*cked, thereby increasing population, rule of special forces means that all military have stronger men.
Old June 25, 2002, 20:01   #16
trickey
Prince

Rome supports madagascar in its effort to increase its military's effectiveness. Rome sends 200 supermoderls to madagascar. Do what you will with 'em......
Old June 25, 2002, 21:55   #17
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Madagascar invites the roman emperor for an orgy 4 girls for every boy WOOHOO!! it's fun like a beach boys song.
Old June 25, 2002, 22:05   #18
SKILORD
King

Wait... this is an NES not a fantasy.......

Kiev is commisioning their leading aircraft designer, Trotsky Designs to build up her air power seeing it as "The way to the future" Air recon is planned over roman territories with a air force that will be small next year.
Old June 25, 2002, 22:06   #19
SKILORD
King

However Channcelor Bismark wants to know if he can come too....
Old June 25, 2002, 23:46   #20
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Even though it would throw off the ratio, Bismarck has an open invite should he provide madagascar with aeroplanes and the technology to make them.
Old June 25, 2002, 23:48   #21
Metaliturtle
staff
King

also, the chancellor should realize that illegitamate children he may father will be fighting on behalf of Madagascar.
Old June 26, 2002, 10:39   #22
Metaliturtle
staff
King

((OOC: This is a really bad map to play IMHO unless it's like all vs. rome, in which case it could be fun.))
Old June 26, 2002, 10:58   #23
SKILORD
King

Actually at CFC the combined land forces of the Asian and Freedom alliances managed to crush rome. (yes there were britons helping) So Teamwork between Asia And the Freedom Pact are all that is really needed.

We could maken it all vs rome if you'd like though.
Old June 26, 2002, 11:06   #24
Metaliturtle
staff
King

From this day forth, Madagascar will simply be known as Gascar so that all the people are Gascans

::Malacomando starts singing here::

I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other brothas can't deny
when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in yo face you get SPRUNG...
Old June 26, 2002, 12:36   #25
SKILORD
King

The Chancellor is definately wearing protection, the last thing he needs is more little madagascarians to worry about.

The Trotsky 101 fighters over Roman Gaul are reporting that AntiAircraft guns are under construction, evasive manuvers are being taught and the Kievan army is on standby to prepare for what might become an arms race.
Old June 26, 2002, 15:07   #26
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

I'll take China.

King Xu orders many, many more soldiers to be stationed on our borders, espically our border with Rome.
Old June 27, 2002, 09:00   #27
Giovanni Wine
King

President Mercury, the candidate of the Coalition for Freedom is elected president with only 53% of the votes, he is the first Non-Celtic president elected to power, since his mother is a Cherokee.
President Mercury renew the alliance with Mighty Rome and our dear friends the Gascars, and looking at this world army build up decide not to be unprepared in case of war, and start increasing the army size too.
In doing so, the salary for the army is increased from 500 Britons Denari to 700. (change: 1.6 BD = 1 Roman).

The main of the Navy is stationing around the Islands of Britania, but there is lot of Ships waiting for orders off the coast of North America, under the command of Admiral Vercingetorix

-----------------------------------

Britania's Party System:
Coalition of Freedom: 53%
wich is formed by:
- Celtic party 14%
- North American irredentist party 13%
- Nationalist Party 10%
- Green Party 10%
- Robert List Party 6%

The opposition is formed by:
Coalition for Britania: 45%
- Solcialist Party 18%
- Communist Party 10%
- Isolationist Party 10%
- Reformist Party 7%

Other:
Fascist Party: 2% (no rap in parlament)
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old June 27, 2002, 13:45   #28
Metaliturtle
staff
King

((All should note that all Gascan orgies are reproductive orgies, as this is the 1800s and the only thing around is syph. Also note that condoms weren't very effective untill the mid 1900s))
Old June 27, 2002, 14:42   #29
SKILORD
King

aww dam.

We'll go off and have our own then! :P
Old June 29, 2002, 18:30   #30
Giovanni Wine
King

After Preparing the attack for several years, Britania attack the Chinese colonies in North America.

The army had been enlarged through all this years to Medium, and now people are getting mobilized and drafted in order to increase the Army size further.

Britons troops had advanced very quickly and very deep into Chinese North american territories, thanks to the surprise attack, and thanks to the cooperations of many of the Native Americans tribes.

Large part of the Britons fleet had been sent off the coast in the Pacific Ocean of North America in order to cut off the Chinese colonist from supplyes by their mother country.

We also invite are dear allies, the Roman and the Gascar to join our war.

((OOC: It is not on my style to play ike this, but I wanted to revitalize this NES.))

Saluti