Old June 27, 2002, 09:29   #31
Julius Brenzaida
King

Local Time: 03:07
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Location: Currently cleaning the 9000 rooms of Sticky Mouse's Palace
400 ad. We disband a few useless warriors in the main continent. Eh, the Aztecs are playing OCC ! The following years, it’s mainly trading and buying of improvement.
480 ad. We discover seafaring and build harbors to let some cities grow.
500 ad. Engineering from hut.
520 ad. 3 mains cities up to size 12, so we set down luxuries to 30%.
540 ad. Invention from hut. City of Fish for Two founded.
560 ad. We discover Banking.
600 ad. Steady Grow is founded.
660 ad. We discover Democracy.
700 ad. We are now a democravy. 50g from hut.
720 ad. First elections and I am ejected from power.
Old June 27, 2002, 09:30   #32
Julius Brenzaida
King

Quiet, all quiet. We’re ahead in technology, and ready to trade a few with the AI. We need medecine/sanitation to make our cities grow. Everything is going smoothly. I disbanded our trireme as we could not explore further with them. Let’s wait for navigation. Internal trade should bring us there quite fast.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip totsg720.zip (33.8 KB, 2 views)
Old June 27, 2002, 11:32   #33
Jawn Henry
Chieftain

Local Time: 22:07
Local Date: October 31, 2010
What a time to run out of explosives!!
If you're wondering what i mean in the title, look at my sig-line.

I won't likely be able to participate in the SG, something came up and i don't have any "explosives" to solve it. If it clears up before the end (and if there's room left ) i'll rejoin.

AAAAHHHHHRRRRRRRRGGGHHH!

JH
Old June 27, 2002, 13:35   #34
LDiCesare
GalCiv Apolyton EmpireCivilization IV Creators
Emperor

Local Time: 05:07
I am downloading and will play right away. I should post log in a few hours.
Old June 27, 2002, 13:36   #35
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 21:07
No luck, so I'm pulling out of the game.

Jawn is up, then, after LDiCesare's done.
Old June 27, 2002, 15:12   #36
LDiCesare
Emperor

740AD I rushbuild a trireme. I will use it to explore 2 squares from the coasts. Not very useful, but I wanted to explore something!
Boosting science. Astronomy. -> Medicine. Building caravans to build Copernicus in Mar del Plata.
800 Harbour in Mar del Plata.
840 English build Great Library, Mongols KRC. Medicine ->Sanitation. Lower luxury rate, as we have topped almost everywhere. We'll recelebrate after sanitation.
900 Sanitation -> Navigation.
920 Start building sewers in First Blood.
940 English start Copernicus. River City founded.
960 Navigation -> Physics. Food caravans should help build Magellan. Raising taxes again to rush build sewers/aqueducts/caravans.
980 Small Lake founded.
1000 Mongols start Sun Tzu. Mar del Plata builds Copernicus. English drop it.
1020 I resign. Very calm. Caravans are being built, some aqueducts and sewers. I suggest rushbuying a sewer in Mar del plata next turn and building Magellan in First Blood. Then we can celebrate these two cities. Other cities will need markets and banks to grow. That would probably cost a lot. I rushed science, because I wanted Copernicus I am sure we need Magellan.
I realize belatedly I could have built some boats...

I will step off for a while now, I should be back on july 7.
Attached Files:
File Type: sav ap_a1020.sav (480.5 KB, 3 views)
Old June 27, 2002, 18:09   #37
Six Thousand Year Old Man
Civilization II Succession Games
King

Hmmm... I know I'll be away a bit on the long weekend, but in the meantime I should be able to d/l and play tomorrow morning. LDiCesare, we'll fit you back in the rotation after Jul 7.

Any newcomers, since we are down to 3 temporarily? If there are, go ahead and post that you're playing ahead of me. Otherwise... I'll post when I start my turns, and the madness shall begin anew with my rule

STYOM

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)
Old June 28, 2002, 04:03   #38
Julius Brenzaida
King

LDiCesare, I had just disbanded the useless triremes. We should wait for galleons and magnetism (no unhappiness) to explore. We faring well all by ourselves and don’t need to expand now. The priority should go to infrastructure (as you said yourself).
Bot of course, it’s only my opinion and the fun of succession games to do or undo between reigns !
Old June 28, 2002, 05:03   #39
LDiCesare
Emperor

I know why you disbanded the triremes, but I wanted to do a bit of exploring because I hadn't had the occasion. That was selfish, but initially I also wanted them to ferry caravans from the island to the continent. These were too slow to get built so I travelled instead.
I think discovering an island might be worth the upkeep cost in case we got lucky in hut-popping with the diplo I put aboard. Magnetism will come after Magellan (hopefully it should get built soon), so the trireme should be able to gain us several turns if there is land near the discovered island. It also shows fish and whales around the island for better city placement.
Old June 28, 2002, 09:53   #40
King

D/l'ed and playing now.

STYOM

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)
Old June 28, 2002, 11:28   #41
King

The reign of STYOM the boring.
President STYOM is installed after a narrow recount victory The kingdom is surveyed and all seems well. The Mongols seem to be expanding, and as they are to our west, STYOM determines to settle and hold our Western continent more strongly, while trading and improving the homeland.

1020: Settings left alone for now. Nobody seems to like us What have you all been saying to our foreign friends?

1040: Physics discovered; researching Steam Engine. There are several wonders we could be building... start Magellan, with an eye to pumping Caravans into Special One.

1060: Sewers and Aqueducts rushed.

1080: Silk Hutton>SpecialOne, 63g

1100: Vikings learn Medicine; start Shakespeare. Production in western areas changed to Settlers, mainly.

1120: Steam Engine discovered; starts University.

1140: Failed attempt at diplomacy with the Mongols. Oh, we're now at war with the Celts

1160: Taxes adjusted to 1.2.7 to speed science.

1180: Magellan completed in SpecialOne. University discovered; researching Economics.
Copper SouthernHarbor>FirstBlood 28g

1200: Poseidon'sWrath founded.
Some workers are shifted to Elvi in FirstBlood and MarDelPlata for celebrations.
Vikings are almost done Shakespeare. We have a good shot at getting all the other happy wonders if we want to wage war in Demo... and there's always Fundy as well. STYOM decides not to sell anything in an attempt to rush Shakespeare.

1220: Hot Springs founded.
Vikings finish Shakespeare.

1240: Economics discovered; researching Theory of Gravity.

1260: Nothing much

1280: Same... caravans moving
Mongols are almost finished Sun Tzu.

1300: Tickle cities to keep celebrations running.
Mongols finish Sun Tzu.

1320: Theory of Gravity discovered; researching Chemistry. Since everyone is hostile, and we haven't been building ships waiting for Magnetism, we may have to bite the bullet and research Warrior Code! Unless my successor wants to build a caravel and take several turns to take a diplo to the Vikings... better still, 3 diplos, since the Mongols have several techs and we need Iron Working and Bridge Building, and we are sure to get Masonry and Feudalism
Gems MarDelPlata>FirstBlood 120g

1340: Silk DavyJonesLocker>MarDelPlata 111g
Spice InBetween>SpecialOne, 126g

STYOM retires quietly, this time around... vowing to bring our 'culture' to the world, the next time he takes office.
Not much happening! I have tried to tweak our taxes to keep science discoveries happening every 3 turns. It should be faster once we have universities in SpecialOne, FirstBlood and MarDelPlata finishes Isaac. Leos is nearly done in FirstBlood. Adam Smith and SoL are also there for the building.

My successor may want to watch FirstBlood and MarDelPlata closely so no red faces pop up and end the party. Also, I'm positioning the Trireme to the east of our main island, so that when it upgrades from Leo's, it can proceed east into that big black space

Next!

STYOM
Attached Files:
File Type: sav ap_a1340.sav (483.3 KB, 3 views)

Old June 28, 2002, 13:53   #42
Thoth
King

Local Time: 23:07
Save downloaded, will play tonight.

Are we going for conquest or AC?
Old June 28, 2002, 15:52   #43
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Thoth
Save downloaded, will play tonight.

Are we going for conquest or AC?
I will be deeply impressed if you can build a spaceship, since the game was started on Bloodlust

I felt Bloodlust added to the challenge given that we are on a BIG map, and the Mongols are gaining rapidly on the PG

STYOM

Old June 28, 2002, 18:36   #44
Thoth
King

Right. Conquest it is. Will play tomorrow, too much beer downloaded tonight.
Old June 29, 2002, 03:27   #45
Julius Brenzaida
King

Quote:
Originally posted by LDiCesare
I know why you disbanded the triremes, but I wanted to do a bit of exploring because I hadn't had the occasion. That was selfish, but initially I also wanted them to ferry caravans from the island to the continent.
I am sure that it was premature, and it should have waited less than 10 turns for navigation to be discovered. "Mais faute avouée à moitié pardonnée" !
And myself I probably made more mistakes
It's just that this choice of yours was so funny. I wrote that I disbanded the triremes and you rebuild them ! That's what we all like in succession games : we do bad politics as in the real life
Old June 29, 2002, 23:13   #46
Thoth
King

A slightly hungover President Thoth takes office.

1340:

Marketplace in North Star bought, caravans rushed throughout the mainland.

Gifted Invention and Steam Engine to the Mongols. Traded: Republic, Physics, Banking and Writing to the Mongols (also collected by the English via the GL) in exchange for: Iron Working, Bridge Building, Feudalism and Masonry.

Special One begins constructing Adam Smith's Trading Company.

Taxes to 3/2/5

1360: Caravans. More caravans. Pikemen rushed in Hot Springs and Posedon's Wrath. Settlers rushed in Fish For Two. Taxes to 2/2/6.

1380: The Mongols overthrow their government. Celts aquire Medicine.

We discover Chemistry. Our advisors confer over the choice between Gunpower (followed by explosives) and Magnetism (for trading galleons). Gunpowder is selected as most of our production is currently going into caravans for Wonders. Gems(d) caravan Lost Souls-->First Blood for 60g, Silk(d) Southern Harbour-->Mar Del Plata 120g.

1400: The English overthrow their government. The Mongols begin Leonardo's Workshop and form a Republic. We spend most of our treasury rushing caravans.

1420: The English have changed government to a Republic. Celts and Mongols sign a peace treaty. The Vikings develop Invention and begin Leonardo's workshop.

We develop Gunpowder. Explosives are next. First Blood completes Leonardo's Workshop.

1440: Land is discovered to the East.

1460: According to St. Augusting we are the largest Civilization in the world; followed by the Mongols and the Vikings.

1480: Leonardo's Workshop upgrades all Settlers to Engineers. We discover Explosives. We do not have Magnetsim as an option so Theology (JSB) is selected.

1500: Adam Smith rushed in Special One. I

1510: Issac Newton's College completed in Mar Del Plata.

1520: Theology. Magnetism next. WLTPD in Special One. Sewer system bought. Ahab founded to the East of North Fen. Caravans rushed for wonders and trade.

1530: The Mongols have almost completed the Eiffel Tower.
Special One begins construction of J.S. Bach's Cathedral.

1540: Mongols develop chivalry. Allepo builds the Eiffel Tower. We develop Magnetism. Metalurgy is next.

1550: Taxes to 2/3/5.

1560: Metalurgy. Electricity next. Special One completes J.S. Bach's Cathedral.

Gold(d) Lost Souls-->Davy Jones Locker 132g.

1570:

1580: Electricity. Conscription next. Silk(d) Fish For Two-->Mer Del Plata 246g, Cloth Lost Souls-->Mer Del Plata 42g, Salt Davy Jones Locker -->Mer Del Plata 62g,

1590: English develop Gunpowder. Gems(d) Hutton-->First Blood 142g, Gems(d) Southern Harbour-->First Blood 135g,

1600: Conscription. Refrigeration next. Rising Sun founded.

1610: Hides(d) Sherwood-->Laketown 106g, Copper(d) Go Ye Forth-->Mar Del Plata 132g

1620: We're looking good. We're in a position to grow most of our cities (we'll need to buy a few sewer systems). There are demanded caravans outside Mer del Plat and near North Star.
The English are researchin Railroad, but we should have some time before they develop it.
I've rushed a pile of marketplaces, aqueducts and a few sewer systems. About half our cities are building growth improvements, the rest are building caravans or engineers.

Enjoy.
Attached Files:
File Type: sav ap_a1620.sav (485.3 KB, 3 views)
Old June 30, 2002, 23:17   #47
King

He's back...
... and it looks like the game is going very well, a tribute to the great minds in charge of Apolytonius I's empire

Since we are so far ahead, for the next round, are there any suggestions as to how we should wage war? A no-bribe rule, perhaps? Or shall we just take things as they come?

STYOM

Old July 2, 2002, 15:50   #48
Julius Brenzaida
King

I have downloaded and will play tomorrow

And I'll take things as they come
Old July 4, 2002, 17:10   #49
Julius Brenzaida
King

1620 ad. The state looks great. Not much to do. My plan : I hit enter 10 times and as we grow, we get better, richer and wiser. Some improvement rushbuilding and some trade, it should be all.
1630 ad. Refrigeration discovered. Land around Mar del Plata is top priority. 225 gold with a silk caravan in internal trade. It’s almost too easy.
1640 ad. Musketeer from a hut in a faraway island : we disband them.
1650 ad. We discover Railroads. As Warrior Code is next (almost no choice), we exchange it for railroads with the most backward civ : the vikings.
1660 ad. We’re over 20 millions. Vikings have almost completed Darwin !!! I guess we’ve been beaten for this one.
1670 ad. The Vikes complete Darwin. We discover Industrialization and start building factories that shall be paid with our heavy trading.
1680 ad. Hagia Triada and founded.
1690 ad. A terrible mistake. I forgot to rushbuild an army in Rising Sun and some Barbarians capture it, making it Rising blood I guess. I’ve always thought those red cities looked great on the map ! No big damage as the poor city was alone on its continent.
1700 ad. We discover corporation. City of Rising Moon founded in memory of the tragic death or slavery of the citizen of Rising Sun. Luxuries to 20% we weren’t celebrating anymore and taxes up to 60% for later rushbuilding. Science still in 5 (Electronics) and much less with the trade bonus
1720 ad. We discover Electronics. Good time to retire
Old July 4, 2002, 17:13   #50
Julius Brenzaida
King

We dominate and could reach Alpha Centauri on ease. Invading the world would bit a more tedious with the size of the map, but is possible too. We have 3603 pieces of gold and my successor shall happily buy many factories in the coming turns. Many caravans are also beeing build and some could help for Hoover. But of course that if one see things differently ... Sorry again for Rising Sun.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip totsg1720ad.zip (41.2 KB, 2 views)
Old July 4, 2002, 21:41   #51
King

Looks good, Julius... from the description anyway, I didn't d/l.

I will be away for the next couple of days, so if anyone wants to download and play before I get back, just post and say you are doing so. Otherwise I will resume my turns in about 48 hours (I love breaking my own rules ). I'll post before I play.

reposted:
1. STYOM
2. Thoth - next to play
3. Julius Brenzaida
4. LDiCesare
5. Vlad Antlerkov (playing D&D in Off-Topic )
6. Jawn Henry (observing only)
7. ??????
8. ???????

STYOM

Last edited by Six Thousand Year Old Man; July 14, 2002 at 10:42.
Old July 5, 2002, 00:01   #52
Thoth
King

Julius: No worries about Rising Sun. A diplomat/spy and it turns into a handfull of cheap NON units and a cheap city. We have Leos so as long as we do this before Automobile the former barb units will upgrade to a decent unit.

STYOM: No problem with the wait, I'm likely going to be out of town Friday night/Saturday and then working the Saturday midnight shift, so I won't have much Civing time until late Sunday at the earliest.
Old July 6, 2002, 20:19   #53
LDiCesare
Emperor

I am back!
I am back and, seeing the turns, I decided I sould download and play! So here I went:
1730: Marco is obsolete
1750 Refining -> Steel. Bought Rising Sun back. A horde of musketeers is going to attack it soon though...
1754: Lowered taxes. We have plenty of money. Founded West shore around that time.
1756: Steel -> Combustion. We are the happiest civ in the world
1758: Combustion -> Flight. So bad for colossus, but I had little in terms of choices. Found Lucky Lake in a hut westward.
1762: Flight -> Automobile.
1764: Mar del Plata almost done building Hoover Dam. I mistyped a help build wonder so I got a food trade route instead , there is one caravan waiting in the city.
I made a little bit of diplomacy and got the vikings map updated for navigation. Seeing how their triremes sailed, they didn't need it much. And the mongols declared war.
Let us remember that this game is without spaceship. We should start building cities to get near our enemies.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip totsg1764ad.zip (41.8 KB, 2 views)
Old July 7, 2002, 01:14   #54
King

Got it... I should be able to play tomorrow.

STYOM

Old July 7, 2002, 12:00   #55
Thoth
King

Excellent. Time to start annexing the world.
Old July 7, 2002, 12:12   #56
King

A villa, on the beaches near West Shore. The night air is shattered by a scream. STYOM sits bolt upright and rushes to the window, seeing ships in the misty air... dozens of ships... flying the purple colors of Bortei. He blinks.. and as the mist clears, the ships are gone... gone... gone...

Former president STYOM barks a command to a cringing servant. "Charter a biplane - to FirstBlood! My people need me."

In the capital, none can tell the new president where our enemies lie... redness swims before STYOM's eyes...

[/begin Git mode]

"Where is our Foreign Minister, Marco? I long for the days when we played polo on yonder pitch?"
"Marco polos no more, Mr President. He now only plays chess, ice hockey, and races babushkas in the winter snows..."

STYOM grabs hold of the underling's collar. "Do you know what this means?" he asks hoarsely.

"N-no, Mr President..."

"It MEANS that Communism has been discovered! And you, my advisors, know nothing of it! Why, at any moment, on yon horizon, Mongol ships could appear! Ships full of Kulaks! Apparatchiks! Collectivists! Partizans! And worst of all, ships full of blue-eyed honeys with silky black hair and firm, lush... errrrmm... intentions! Yes, firm young intentions to take our peaceful Democracy and turn it into a workers paradise... and we don't want THAT, do we?"

The advisors blanched as one. "No, Mr President."

STYOM turned on the Defence Minister. "Where is our mobile reserve?"

The Minister pulled out a military roster. "Here, Mr President. In Hutton and Lost Souls"

STYOM's voice rose to a shriek. "These mobile troops are but tribesmen on horses, armed with stone spears and leather shields! Why was our great inventor Leonardo not told of this deficiency so he could put it right?"

Another advisor piped up. "Leonardo has put in an order for a large Duesenberg, and as soon as we learn how to make those, he plans to go on a driving tour of the islands in his retirement."

STYOM holds his head in his hands. "So, you mean to say his workshop will soon close?"

The advisors nodded.

"And that our Yuppies will not upgrade to blue-eyed honeys?"

The advisors nodded again as one.

"Our Horsemen will not become fearless bands of Harry Flashmans?"

The advisors nodded a bit more fearfully.

"And now I see that none of our cities have any production capability. We have but 26 cities, and a mere 5 of these produce as many as 15 shields every 2 years... none more than 21 shields?"

The advisors quailed.

"So, basically, we couldn't have a troop of Harry Flashmans in less than 6 years... time enough for Bortei's Siberians, if she has any, to bend us to her will?"

The advisors all looked as if they wanted to run from the room.

STYOM grasped the presidential cigar box and held it high. "Inform the people... that I have returned."

A cigar, somewhat stale, is lit. "We will build the greatest spy agency in the world, to keep tabs on Bortei and her ilk. And we shall call it the UN. Sound good?"

The remaining advisor nodded.

"Good. Now we must spend the surplus my predecessors have left, on mundane things such as armies and factories, lest the Mongols or English come and take it all away..."

[/end Git mode]

Priorities:
1) Factories and Superhighways and Offshore Platforms soon - get production and money up for the war machine.
2) Make good our knowledge deficit.
3) Finish Hoover, get UN if we want to stay in Demo much longer!
4) More defenders.
5) Start an invasion fleet.

1764: Mar Del Plata rushes Hoover. Lucky Lake and West Shore rush Riflemen. Taxes adjusted to 1.2.7 to bring much needed science advances... (such as Communism, Espionage and Tactics).

1766: Hoover Dam in Mar Del Plata. Automobile discovered... have a nice trip, Leo. Researching Communism.

1768: Trading continues, but Caravan production is gradually switched to more long-term production, such as Factories, Superhighways, and Sewers. Riflemen are started in some of our cities defended only by Horsemen.

1770: Communism discovered. Researching Espionage.
Bulwark founded. OverTheMoon founded. Transport filled with 4 Engineers (and 2 defunct Horsemen ) sets sail for the west.

1772: Many Superhighways completed at great expense, but ongoing trade booms as a result. 2 barbarian kings are ransomed outside Rising Sun. Trade in Oil continues apace, with profits rolling in at Mar Del Plata.

1774: Vikings are almost done Women's Suffrage! Hmmmm... another decision. We have tons of money. We could probably have that and UN. An executive decision is made; we will rush WS.

Espionage discovered; researching (sigh) Chivalry. InBetween rushes Women's Suffrage. UN "The World's Greatest Spy Agency" started in Safe Haven.

1776: Rising Sun sacked by Barbarians, AGAIN Not a good place to build a vacation home, methinks.

WS built in InBetween. Vikings switch to UN. Safe Haven rushes UN.

1778: Safe Haven builds UN; Vikings abandon theirs. Chivary discovered; researching Radio.

Embassies re-opened! The Mongols have Leadership! Well, maybe not , more like

Celts - 24 cities but low in tech.
Zulus - 10 cities, even worse in tech.
Vikings - 18 cities, best tech out of all the foreigners.
Aztecs - 1 city, pitiful tech.
English - 6 cities, decent tech.
Mongols - 22 cities, half decent military science...

3 sciences to the Aztecs, for their maps. Tenochtitlan is size 2, so much for that being a trading partner.

Everyone else is Hostile. Scr*w 'em.

Village of Royale Les Eaux discovered.

1780: Barbarians slay the garrison of FishForTwo

1782: FishForTwo sacked.
Radio discovered; researching Mass Production.
'Non' Partisans retake FishForTwo.
Celtic Caravel encountered north of Royale Les Eaux; sunk by Destroyer, with additional loss of 2 ground units.

1784: Mass Production discovered; researching Recycling. Not having Leadership is costing us Computers, Advanced Flight, and Robotics!

1786: Celtic Gate founded.

1788: Recycling discovered; researching Leadership.
Celtic Wall and Celtic Fence founded. Our Cruiser sinks a Celtic Caravel, sending 3 additional units to their deaths.
Mongol city of Capua located north of Celtic Gate. Destroyer Sunk attacking Mongol Dragoon

1790: Celts land near Celtic Gate!
Our Cruiser sinks Celt Caravel and destroys the Celt landing force.

My successor may want to take care to defend Celtic Gate, Wall, and Fence carefully as they will probably become the focus of Mongol and Celt attacks shortly. The rushbuilding program stalled after we had to rush 2 Wonders; nonetheless I have been trying to finish improvements in our big cities like NorthStar and InBetween...

The transport full of NON Partisans could easily be used to capture some Mongol territory as well.

STYOM

(n.b. file won't fit without zipping anymore)
Attached Files:
File Type: zip ap_a1790.zip (45.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Six Thousand Year Old Man; July 7, 2002 at 13:00.
Old July 7, 2002, 15:58   #57
LDiCesare
Emperor

Ooops...
I so much wanted to replace the colossus by superhighways that I totally forgot about the side effects against Leo's... Well, we didn't have much of an army to upgrade anyway, did we?
I guess Thoth's choice will be to attack either celts or mongols, now?
Old July 8, 2002, 00:15   #58
King

That's always a tough call for me... Automobile cancelling Leo's or Flight cancelling Colossus (so long as I have both Leo's and Colossus to begin with). I usually hang onto Colossus as long as I can, and take Mobile Warfare after Combustion, normally.

In this game, things were strange because we made a beeline for Combustion... we never took Commie or any of the horse-riding techs. That left us with few options... nothing worse than losing MPE and then not being able to build UN... if we lose MPE then we know somebody out there could be building it.

At the risk of sounding like LaFayette , it would have been nice to have all our diplos upgrade to spies... but oh well, that's succession games for you!

And besides, we'll crush everyone else anyway

STYOM

Old July 8, 2002, 06:23   #59
Thoth
King

STYOM: Could you repost the save game, Apolyton seems to have misplaced it

I'll give it a run tonight (if I can download).
Old July 8, 2002, 09:02   #60
King

Hmm. Seemed to work, but OK, I'll try again.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip totocean.zip (45.2 KB, 2 views)