Sinking

Lost in wave
She could not brave
Did not crave
Grave
Old June 24, 2002, 04:53   #2
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 22:07
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
Hmmm... needs more afro....
Old June 24, 2002, 07:16   #3
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:07
looks like poetry is getting popular....try to put a story into it about the adventures of the galley and it'll be great!

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old June 24, 2002, 18:22   #4
Christantine The Great
Prince

I really had to force out the last two stanzas since I was dry on ideas.

Stories are too much effort.
Old June 24, 2002, 19:04   #5
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:07
think of just a simple story....the other poem didn't have much of one, but as long as there is some the fact that it's a poem does the rest!

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old June 24, 2002, 20:01   #6
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 03:07
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Aw welcome back Christantione- I thought you had forsworn Apolyton?
Old June 25, 2002, 01:14   #7
Christantine The Great
Prince

CGN is to calm for me.
Old June 25, 2002, 01:16   #8
Christantine The Great
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by civman2000
think of just a simple story....the other poem didn't have much of one, but as long as there is some the fact that it's a poem does the rest!
Hehe, that poem was supposed to have a story. Like I said, I ran out of ideas by the second stanza.