Old July 4, 2002, 18:37   #1
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 04:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
GDNES - The Prelude of World War 6
Date: 2230
From the year 2000 to the year 2200 3 World War happened.
During all this World war, the European Union merged together to better fight the Americans first, later the Russian and at last the Australians, as a unity Europe managed to win the first two wars, but was incredibly beat up by the Aussies power. Althoug the UK never joined the Europe completely, they have a very strong alliance, which later was joined by other states.
Russia, soon after WW3, broke away from the European Union, and turned Communist once again, they son took over the middle east, althou they lost Turkey during WW4 against Europe.
China and India during WW3 and WW4 joined together in a very strong alliance, and later the became a unique state, under Communist rule.
The United States and Canada also joined together, they felt that by uniting their might they would be able to destroy the European scum, althoug they have too many problems on keeping Mexico and Fascist under control to organiza a perfect strike against Europe.
Australia after WW4 was overrunned by a group of Fascist, and start an aggressive foreign policy taking over all of Oceania part of Asia and South America. Therest of South America joined in alliance the two superpower, in order to have protection against the Fascist.
Africa was split up between after WW5, The Repubblic of North and East Africa joined the Alliance with Europe, South and Center Africa with America.
In the meanwhile space colonization did not start yet, but if peace will be longlasting, the Earthpower might start a real Space race.

Military Status: None, Small, Medium, Large, Huge, Gigantic, Whatever you can come up with

States:

Europe (dark green):
Govenment: Democracy
Army: Large (very advanced)
Navy: Large
Air Force: Large
Space Fleet: Huge
Nukes: Medium
Capital: Bruxelles --- Moved to Berlin
MPPs: EPA (United Kingdom, North and East Africa, Brasilian Federation)
Ruler: The Bloody Baro

North America Confederacy (light blue):
Government: Democracy
Army: Huge
Navy: Medium
Air Force: Large
Space Fleet: Large
Nukes: Large
Capital: Boston
MPPs: Freedom Pact (Japan, Peruvian Federation, South and Central Africa)
Ruler: SKILORD

Australia (black):
Government: Fascism
Navy: Huge
Air Force: Medium
Space Fleet: Small
Capital: Perth
MPPs: Fascist Might (Mexico)------> Not anymore after collapse of Fascism in Mexico
Ruler: ?

Russia (red):
Government: Communism
Navy: Small
Space Fleet: Medium
Capital: Moscow
MPPs: Lenin Pact: dissolved after beak up of Communism in China and Cuba

China (purple):
Government: Communism ---------> Constitutional Monarchy
Army: Gigantic (not very advanced)
Space Fleet: None
Nukes: Small
Capital: Beijing
MPPs: Lenin Pact (Russia)-------> Broken after braeking down of Communism in China
Ruler: ChaotikVision

Japan (bordeaux):
Government: Democracy
Army: Medium
Air Force: Small
Nukes: None
Capital: Tokyo
MPPs: Freedom Pact (North America Confederacy, Peruvian Federation, South and Central Africa)
Ruler: Metaliturtle

North and East Afrian Repubblic (greenish blue):
Government: Repubblic
Army: Large
Capital: Tripoli
MPPs: EPA (United Kingdom, Europe, Brasilian Federation)

South and Central Africa Confederation (brown):
Nukes. None
Capital: Windhuk
MPPs: Freedom Pact (North America Confederacy, Peruvian Federation, Japan)

Cuba (very light green):
Government: Communism-------> Puppet gov't controlled by NAC
Army: Small
Navy: None
Air Force: None
Nukes: None
Capital: Havana
MPPs: Lenin Pact (Russia): Not any more after NAC-Cuban War

Peruvian Federation (orange):
Government: Absolut Monarchy
Army: Large
Space Fleet: Medium
Nukes: Medium
Capital: Lima
MPPs: Freedom Pact (North America Confederacy, South and Central Africa, Japan)
Ruler: Jonny

Brasilian Federation (green):
Capital: Brasilia
MPPs: EPA (United Kingdom, Europe, North and East Africa)
Ruler: Civman2000

Mexico (yellow):
Government: Fascism ------> changed to Communist Democracy after Euro-Mexican war
Capital: Mexico City
MPPs: Fascist Might (Australia)------->broken due to collapse of Fascism in Mexico due to Euro-Mexican war
Ruler: Giovanni Wine

United Kingdom (Pink):
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Army: Small
Navy: Large
Capital: London
MPPs: EPA (Brasilian Federation, Europe, North and East Africa)

Hope You Enjoy
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Last edited by Giovanni Wine; July 16, 2002 at 15:33.
Old July 4, 2002, 18:38   #2
Giovanni Wine
King

Map Updated: 15/07/2002 17:14 GMT

Haiti to NAC

The brown areas are parts controlled by the Anti-Fascist Coalition:
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg gdnes.jpg (168.0 KB, 80 views)
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Last edited by Giovanni Wine; July 15, 2002 at 12:04.
Old July 4, 2002, 19:07   #3
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 03:47
I'll be the NAC.

Still playing on the side of good. (considered Aussies for a moment there)

(I'm at war with noone right?)
Old July 4, 2002, 19:09   #4
SKILORD
King

For future reference:
THAT map is public property.
Old July 4, 2002, 19:19   #5
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by SKILORD
I'll be the NAC.

Still playing on the side of good. (considered Aussies for a moment there)

(I'm at war with noone right?)
Nobody is at war with anybody right now.

Yep... you are in the side of good.

Saluti
Old July 4, 2002, 21:28   #6
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Local Time: 23:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I'll take Europe. Sweet for once I actually get an extremely good nation! For those of you who were in the World War 3 NES I'll be dividing my posts like that.
Old July 4, 2002, 21:31   #7
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Domestic Affairs
Moving capital to Berlin so capital is not vulnerable to amphibious assaults.
Old July 4, 2002, 21:38   #8
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Diplomatic Affafirs

To NAC: We should consider a non-aggresion pact so as to better preserve Democcracy in our time! Also along the way maybe an Anti-Communist pact could be agreed.

((OOC: Hey Giovanni, Can you explain what the units look like? Like Star Wars or Empire Earth? I need a good idea because I have some long term space plans. Thanks))
Old July 5, 2002, 03:15   #9
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
((OOC: Hey Giovanni, Can you explain what the units look like? Like Star Wars or Empire Earth? I need a good idea because I have some long term space plans. Thanks))
It is up to you, remember that 3 World War have passed since now, so units have improved greatly, and the Europeans have the most advanced of them all.

Space units can reach far away planets, thanks to the discovery of the hyperspace, in like a few hours... Everything about our solar system is dscovered.... but because of the wars... nobody knows anything about the other one.

Saluti
Old July 5, 2002, 15:32   #10
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Sweet! My Space Fleet is gonna look like the Imperials from Star Wars. And since my space fleet is huge it'll be just as big!
Old July 5, 2002, 15:43   #11
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Production

Training of the EMCF [European Moon Colonization Forces] has begun. Europe seeks to colonize other planets for reasons NOT to be released to the public until the moon and 1 other planet are ready colonized.
Time= 1 year/ 12 days

((OOC: Giovanni, can the turns be like 1 month in game time equals 1 day in real time?))
Old July 5, 2002, 16:41   #12
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
((OOC: Giovanni, can the turns be like 1 month in game time equals 1 day in real time?))
Yep sure!

Ok... I'll have Mexico!

The Mexican dictator, Juan Hernandez Nero is aware of the bad situation his country is in, with such a powerful neighbor like the NAC, and with a completely different political view, he is afraid that the norther neighbors might play some dirty tricks on him, he therefore reinforce the Mexican border with NAC, great bunkers are being digged in the Mexican side of the Rio Grande, and landmines are positioned in the border with the Peruvian Federation, in the Panama Canal.

Mexico also start increasing the size of its Navy, in order to make the Communist threat coming from Cuba smaller.

Mexico sends envoy to Australia, their mighty ally and asks for plans on how to build Space Ships:

"You'll make war on earth, I'll take care of Space" declared the letter sent to the Australian dictator.

Saluti
Old July 5, 2002, 18:40   #13
SKILORD
King

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
I'll take Europe. Sweet for once I actually get an extremely good nation! For those of you who were in the World War 3 NES I'll be dividing my posts like that.
In a desperate attempt to get your postcount up?

lol j/k not a bad idea, i could get a custom avatar a lot sooner.

The NAC offers to heal old wounds, the people of North America have no quarrel with you. i say we unite our colonization engines in order to reach tthe Stars quickly, the colonies will be seperate but we will protect each other from MEXICAN SPACE PIRATES!

The NAC is Building a massive dome on the Moon of Mars (Phobos) In order to beging colonization of that planet, providing a base for Colonization. a Millitary base has been established on the moon which kind of doubles as an interstellar gas station.
Old July 6, 2002, 09:13   #14
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Quote:

In a desperate attempt to get your postcount up?

lol j/k not a bad idea, i could get a custom avatar a lot sooner.

The NAC offers to heal old wounds, the people of North America have no quarrel with you. i say we unite our colonization engines in order to reach tthe Stars quickly, the colonies will be seperate but we will protect each other from MEXICAN SPACE PIRATES!

The NAC is Building a massive dome on the Moon of Mars (Phobos) In order to beging colonization of that planet, providing a base for Colonization. a Millitary base has been established on the moon which kind of doubles as an interstellar gas station.
Production: Spurred by American assistance in the EMCF the production is now reduced to 5months/5days. [If okay with you Giovanni]

Diplomatic Affairs
To Nac: I say you take care of colonizing Mars and the EMCF will take care of the moon. However our scientists, military personnel, and civilians will be able to travel to both when they are completed. I have an idea that I will PM you.

((OOC: SKILORD I'll only be seperating my posts like at the top of the post will be production, then research, then so on. ALL IN ONE POST. So don't call me a spammer my brain can't handle such abuse
Old July 6, 2002, 20:56   #15
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Local Time: 22:47
Location: Even if you don't believe in Jesus he believes in you!
I'll be japan

The ruler of Japan requests that all advanced nations make public their extra terrestrial plans, not only to allow other nations to participate, but also to find schematics that are interchangeable, so the extra terrestrial is safer for all of us.
Old July 7, 2002, 05:23   #16
Giovanni Wine
King

The Mexican Government starts the "El Mero Mero" project, this is a secret project to all nations, but Australia
This is a training for young people, and teach them how to drive a spaceship, an extremely fast, but small spaceship, created by a cooperations between Mexican and Australian minds. The ship allow you to "hit and run" very safely, althoug because of their need to be fast they are low equipped with weapons, and they are also extremely easy to be destroy, if been it.

The first batallion of those ships will be up in the air in about 7 months.
The "El Mero Mero" ships, just like the privateers, don't have any sign of any country.... althoug they are secretly supported by the Mexican government, they act in their own.

Saluti
Old July 7, 2002, 11:15   #17
Metaliturtle
staff
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending StoriesCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerAlpha Centauri PBEMPolyCast TeamBtS Tri-LeagueApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerDiploGamesCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireannApolyton UniversityCivilization II Succession GamesDiplomacyRise of Nations MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCiv4 SP Democracy GameSpore
King

Seeing No response to any form of peaceful space negotiations, Japan throws it's productive might behind the development of better weaponry for it's spaceships, it was discovered, that light speed is the fastest anything can travel, with the exception of being sucked into a black hole. Using this knowledge, the Japanese begin work on the perfected pulse cannon which should be operational in approximately 5 years.

Japan will offer a slightly scaled down model for all non-allies who back them in the upcoming Japanese war, and offer the fully operational model to all nations who supply Japan with the nuclear weapons needed to have a greater diplomatic edge on the world scale.

((OOC: one on one private diplomacy should be kept to PMs, otherwise enemies have an uncanny way of "intercepting" top secret plans. Also, the Japanese know how to make nukes NOW, if they were allowed to build weapons they would have them!!!))
Old July 7, 2002, 12:05   #18
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Metaliturtle
((OOC: one on one private diplomacy should be kept to PMs, otherwise enemies have an uncanny way of "intercepting" top secret plans. Also, the Japanese know how to make nukes NOW, if they were allowed to build weapons they would have them!!!))
OOC: No, it is better to post them in here, so that it would be easier to follow the story for everybody (don't worry.... nobody will intercept anything)

Quote:
Japan will offer a slightly scaled down model for all non-allies who back them in the upcoming Japanese war, and offer the fully operational model to all nations who supply Japan with the nuclear weapons needed to have a greater diplomatic edge on the world scale.
To Japan (secret):
As Mexico is becoming a Space powerhouse.... we are interested in any of the upcoming Space wars.... if you tell us your plan, you might receive our help.... or at least we will not side against you.

Saluti
Old July 7, 2002, 12:55   #19
Metaliturtle
staff
King

To All: Let it be known that Mexico wishes to become a space powerhouse, even going so far as to say they are interested in WAR! I must open this up to the world as they share a border with my friends of the NAC.

Let it be known that, although we are small, we will stop at nothing until these imperialistic warmongers are replaced by a more stable type of leader. We urge other nations to aid us in the prevention of a nation with purely evil intentions.
Old July 7, 2002, 13:08   #20
Giovanni Wine
King

To the world:
Mexico declare that we never had any contact with any Japanese official, and all that the Japenese told you is fake, and is told in order to make us look evil at your eyes.

We, as a nation, are seeking peace and friendship with every nation of this planet.
We are a fascist dictatorship, but we are not warmongering, do not let the Japanese fool you.
Our borders with the NAC is protected just for defensive purpouse, we wish not to attack anybody.

On the other side we do not know of the intentions of Japan, but after the low trick they used against us, we would not be so sure of their "peaceful" and "protectors of Freedom" intentions.

Saluti.
Old July 7, 2002, 15:17   #21
SKILORD
King

Quote:
We are a fascist dictatorship, but we are not warmongering
When the newscaster read that chancellor Valusus fell down laughing.

The Phobos base completed the NAC is landing on mars and terraforming the planet to simulate and earth-like enviroment. The First cities will be built by the end of the year as all of the NAC spare material is devoted fully to the project.
Old July 7, 2002, 16:27   #22
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Production

EMCF
Time= 4months / 4 days

Diplomatic Afffairs

To Mexico: The EPA [European Power Allaince] does not care that you are not at war with anyone. The mere fact that you are oppresing your people is bad enough. The EPA is engaging a full scale embargo against Communist and Fascist powers and urges other democracies to do the same. Any lack of commerce due to this embargo will be compensated by the EPA by lifting tariffs on any nation that engages the embargo.

To Japan and NAC: I propse that we form a " Space Allaince " So to fight the Communists and Fascists on any front. Japan will of course be let in on any secret plans of the EPA if you do the same.
Old July 7, 2002, 17:02   #23
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Japan will agree to the EPA space alliance if the NAC agrees as well, although we have issues on earth that may need our attentions before those in space...
Old July 7, 2002, 17:07   #24
The Bloody Baro
Prince

Transmissions
To Japan: What needs your attention on earth?

((OOC: Heyguys I'm gonna head to the chat room. Join me if ya can))
Old July 7, 2002, 18:19   #25
Giovanni Wine
King

Letter from Fernando Jimenez, leader of the Mexican Liberational Movement, to the leader of Europe.

The Fascist dictatorship the oppress our people is more terrible that you can imagine, every day somebody is being executed in the main square of Mexico City and Monterrey.
They say it is for "example" for anybody that would try to do anything like this again, and they just hang him... like people was doing 300 or so years ago.

My group is fighting for a more democratic and liberal Mexico, we are poorl trained, but we are willing to die, and we are backed by the people.

Please help us in our revolution, we need your support.

We have a man in Europe... precisely in the city of Saragoza, in former Spain, if you wish you can talk to him.

El Pirata

------------------------------------------

Two days later this letter was sent, the fascist soldier erupted in Jimenez encampment, and slaughtered every men that was there.
There ar still very many rebelcamps around Mexico, but the destruction of the central one was a big hit for them, as their actions can not be coordinated, even before the Revolution started.

Marshall Gonzalez founded a copy of this letter, and reported everything to dictator Juan Hernandez Nero who said:
Any rebellion will be suppressed with blood, every single rebel will pay for it with its life
Nero also added:
We do not care if Europe supports them, if it is true, their puny nation will pay for it.

----------------------------------------------

This was the start of the Mexican Revolution

----------------------------------------------

Because of the moment of Revolution, the "El Mero Mero" project have been slowed down, to concentrate all the resources on it.
Also the navy build up has been slowed down.

El Mero Mero project: 15 months (instead of 6)
Navy build up: 8 months (instead of 2)

Saluti
Old July 7, 2002, 18:33   #26
The Bloody Baro
Prince

The EPA fully supports the rebels and says to the Fascists.

DON'T SING IT! BRING IT!

The EPA formally declares war on the Fascists only. I urge other democratic nations to do the same.
Old July 7, 2002, 18:35   #27
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Japan farts in Mexico's general direction...
Old July 7, 2002, 18:36   #28
The Bloody Baro
Prince

The EPA would like to show respect and friendship to Japan by providing nuclear weapons to them. However if the NAC says no I will be forced to disengage the transaction.
Old July 7, 2002, 19:27   #29
SKILORD
King

I agree EPA. It's a risky move but the japanese leadership is sane.

Go for it, we'll provide 'em with spaceship designs.
Old July 7, 2002, 19:50   #30
Metaliturtle
staff
King

Quote:
I agree EPA. It's a risky move but the japanese leadership is sane.

Go for it, we'll provide 'em with spaceship designs.
((OOC:Thank you for your vote of confidence))