Old July 5, 2002, 02:39   #1
Timeline
King

Local Time: 22:48
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Dinner with the President
Greetings,

This evening, we had the most delightful tete-a-tete with our fine President, Mr. Trip. We feel privileged by this opportunity to get to know our brilliant leader better, the person that represents our people to the world.

Trip arrived late in the evening, as we invited him into our quarters. We presented bread, wine, and the finest Bananas. In an effort to get to know our leader better, we had a most enthrilling chit chat.

We asked Trip how the UFC was doing. Expressing the beneficial aspect of parties, and how they reflect glory to all members involved, he stated, "The only reason I created the UFC was so I could seem important". Confirming his dedication to his creation, he added, "if I ever leave the UFC then I'll be an independent probably."

During dessert, the conversation turned to the subject of mass voters, and their importance in our nation. "The n00bs don't do much", he commented. "The regulars are dropping like flies while the fate of our nation is left to the n00bs, we may never make it out of this jungle!"

Changing direction slightly, we debated the issue of fair elections, and Trip proved himself a stalwart defender of liberty and freedom of speach, "Anyone who opposes me faces the wrath of my elite gaurd!"

Strange yet interesting indeed! The behavior of someone representing our nation is important, and that is why this message has been brought to you by the DIA. Working for you, working for the people!

Last edited by Timeline; July 5, 2002 at 12:10.
Old July 5, 2002, 02:41   #2
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 23:48
You are truly a pathetic man, Linney.
Old July 5, 2002, 02:43   #3
kring
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerNationStatesCTP2 Source Code ProjectApolyton UniversityCivilization IV Creators
King

Local Time: 21:48
What about the wereworm conspiracy?
Old July 5, 2002, 02:44   #4
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

seriously. you people are making me ponder not running again.
Old July 5, 2002, 02:44   #5
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta

Quote:
Originally posted by kring
What about the wereworm conspiracy?
Shhhhhh!!!!
What if the people learn I'm really a were-worm from another planet, bent on interplanetary espionage and sabotage?
Old July 5, 2002, 05:17   #6
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 15:48
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Damn. I thought there was the chance to crash an official dinner function, with a few hand-picked buds and a keg.

Quote:
What if the people learn I'm really a were-worm from another planet, bent on interplanetary espionage and sabotage?
We all know were-worms are allergic to bananas. If you survived the palace coup (IF!), you wouldn't survive the vicious banana jungle of Notylopa very long.

It's not a threat, merely...... a caution.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old July 5, 2002, 11:09   #7
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Perhaps Mr. Timeline should be voted out of office. He certainly seems eager to hold the most powerful position in the land, and his vile, Democratic Industrialist words only turn the stomach. It's time to have a man in office who is not at odds with our President. Javohl, das est richteig.
Old July 5, 2002, 11:56   #8
Timeline
King

Quote:
his vile, Democratic Industrialist words only turn the stomach.

Trip really said those things, I didn't make them up.
Old July 5, 2002, 20:16   #9
kring
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMCivilization III MultiplayerNationStatesCTP2 Source Code ProjectApolyton UniversityCivilization IV Creators
King

The President said even more words, that I won't repeat since Timeline and Trip haven't, that might cause a big scandal if known. While I joined the dinner late (all the food was gone), I can attest to the wrath of imperial guard statement.
Old July 6, 2002, 01:13   #10
Timeline
King

Yeah, I decided not to post about hat because Ming and MarkG would not really like stuff like that on our forum...

But you really need to watch your mouth some Trip
Old July 6, 2002, 01:18   #11
Jon Shafer

Forgive me, I forgot that this was Church.
Old July 6, 2002, 01:29   #12
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 03:48
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Trip
Forgive me, I forgot that this was Church.
The great banana forgives you.