Old September 15, 2002, 15:08   #331
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 22:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Yes i will stay true with my words and yes i am listening to the protests, which is mainly "We don't like you, get lost". want me out because of my past mistakes and don't have much confidence. i am told again and again, from frankness to light insults, of my past mistakes, some overexaggerated.... some of these mistakes and "how i was" is quite similar to how you three are acting now, being a band of hypocrites.

anyway, like i said, i will hold true to my words... why not anyway? i am not fond of hypocrites and immaturity, so no point continuing with BAC.

-Mellian
Mellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15, 2002, 17:06   #332
Cybergod
Prince

Local Time: 04:49
Local Date: November 1, 2010
So Frankychan, Silence and GeneralTacticus - are we the survivors? And where's Sprayber?

I cannot see my faction survive without Morgan, TA or EC so I have no choice but stop my contribution until things change...
Old September 15, 2002, 17:34   #333
Mellian
Queen

of course, if they still don't come back even after promising to not come back if they stay...then i will come back as long as the survivors agree that there is still hope.

-Mellian
Old September 15, 2002, 18:26   #334
Sprayber
Emperor

What the hell??

I'm sorry guys for being gone for so long but there has been a lot of things happening to me.

There is a simple way to solve all of this. TA will go as planned, ideas that were put forward will go as planned.

Mellian your ideas are interesting but you are not BAC by yourself. Mr. President, History Guy, Franky, Kass, Silance, CyberGod, Sovereign, General Tacitus are BAC. They stuck it out here when you left. I'm sorry but your presence seems to drive off everyone. If it was simply up to me id have no problem with you writing but your not the only person that has to be considered. I will not let BAC die because of one person.

Everyone else. Please dont go. I'm sorry i havent' been here. Come back and we can continue.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15, 2002, 22:14   #335
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Mellian your ideas are interesting but you are not BAC by yourself.
I never said or ever thought that i was.

Quote:
Mr. President, History Guy, Franky, Kass, Silance, CyberGod, Sovereign, General Tacitus are BAC. They stuck it out here when you left.
I left because i couldn't go on as i was in a federal program which brings me away from my comp. I lived with 10 other people in the same house, and we share all the same crappy comp and phone line. I was getting less and less net access. i could get some, but that requires me staying up way to late, which will in turn effect my abilities the following day, as well as not being a very pleasant person. the group i was in real life took priority. yet, you people make it seem that i quit and abandoned you people and don't deserve to come back because of it. sorrrrrrrrrrrryyy if my life is more important.

when came back home from that program and got the net again, i simply came to say hello and they freak out on me. they say i have a problem, geeeeez

now, i simply seeking a straight answer, having them decide wether i should go or not. BAC is a collective as you pointed out. yet, they are simply blabbing on, threatening to leave BAC because i simply appeared again. they accuse me of threatening the continuing existence of BAC, when they are the ones doing that.

Quote:
I'm sorry but your presence seems to drive off everyone. If it was simply up to me id have no problem with you writing but your not the only person that has to be considered. I will not let BAC die because of one person.
They are driving themselves off. i know i am not the only one to consider, but do they? they seem to have the idea that i have BAC by its neck, which i don't. I rather see BAC go on and thriving, without arguments and immaturity between writers.

so, if they have a problem with me, they are the only ones who can solve that, not me.

-Mellian

Everyone else. Please dont go. I'm sorry i havent' been here. Come back and we can continue. [/QUOTE]
Old September 15, 2002, 22:24   #336
Mellian
Queen

know what? don't bother replying, byeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Mellian
Old September 15, 2002, 22:31   #337
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 17:49
Well......I'm still here.

Mell I understand about your issues outside of the internet but as we (everyone else here) also have "real life" issues that need to be addressed/taken care of, please understand that Kass, Mr. President, History Guy are individual ppl too. Now, okay, I'll agree with you that some of us mighta gotten freaked out....but you have to understand that you did leave after a "flame war" and that was taken as a "I'm outta here" stance. I also understand that you have prior responsibilities but try to see it from the rest of our points of view.

My point in this whole boring post is that , okay-you do have other responsibilities but you did leave on a sour note. Now, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but again, your extended leave did seem like a "screw you guys, im going home" statement.

I have to agree with Sprayber on the following:

Quote:
Mellian your ideas are interesting but you are not BAC by yourself. Mr. President, History Guy, Franky, Kass, Silance, CyberGod, Sovereign, General Tacitus are BAC. They stuck it out here when you left. I'm sorry but your presence seems to drive off everyone. If it was simply up to me id have no problem with you writing but your not the only person that has to be considered. I will not let BAC die because of one person.
I have to side with the majority in order for BAC to continue on.

And for anyone else wondering, I'm not leaving BAC but if it comes to it, alternative plans that have been set up may have to take effect. (We still got 'em, right Sprayber and Sovereign?)
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15, 2002, 22:46   #338
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 13:49
Do you think that I feel good greeting people with "Hi, please leave forever?" The only, only reason I ever did that was because I found writing during the Mellian period such an unpleasant experience. I know that it seems immature, selfish, and destructive. I am prepared to live with the other writers seeing me that way.

I feel that other writers were subjected to unnecessary browbeating and harassment by the individual in question. No-one should have to live with that.

Quote:
know what? don't bother replying, byeeeeeeeeeeeee
If this is a resignation (unlike the two or so hints of resignation given and rescinded), then I would be willing go back on my statement of resignation. My beef is with Mellian.
Old September 15, 2002, 22:58   #339
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 17:49
Like I said before, dude, I'll stand outta the way, but I'm supporting the majority.

Just wait it out. I think Mell might have resigned from BAC.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15, 2002, 23:50   #340
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Mell I understand about your issues outside of the internet but as we (everyone else here) also have "real life" issues that need to be addressed/taken care of, please understand that Kass, Mr. President, History Guy are individual ppl too.
really? i thought they were just figments of my imagination with fake lifes

Quote:
Now, okay, I'll agree with you that some of us mighta gotten freaked out....but you have to understand that you did leave after a "flame war" and that was taken as a "I'm outta here" stance.
ummm, frank. i just went back to look up the old posts, and i didn't poofed after a flame war.... unless you considered the energy/money and quantum techs discussions as flame wars

also didn't find a single post of mine which could even give the indication of "i'm outta here" stance. i just went quiet like some others in BAC did, and they, as well as I, started talking again. the only difference is, i got such a welcome committee.

Quote:
I also understand that you have prior responsibilities but try to see it from the rest of our points of view.
I do, i just don't understand that they tell me what i have done and they do it themselves, and they want me out without really mentioning it before.

Quote:
My point in this whole boring post is that , okay-you do have other responsibilities but you did leave on a sour note. Now, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but again, your extended leave did seem like a "screw you guys, im going home" statement
i left in a typical BAC discussion note which ended up going off topic. how do you see that as sour?

Quote:
If this is a resignation (unlike the two or so hints of resignation given and rescinded), then I would be willing go back on my statement of resignation.
Prez, your getting more and more confused i think. you'll resign if i am? i thought you hated me? awwwwwwwwww I just knew we could work out our differences like civilized people

Quote:
My beef is with Mellian.
hmmm, sorry to tell ya, but i ate it for supper.

-Mellian

Last edited by Mellian; September 16, 2002 at 00:39.
Old September 16, 2002, 00:41   #341
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Like I said before, dude, I'll stand outta the way, but I'm supporting the majority.

Just wait it out. I think Mell might have resigned from BAC.
how could i resign from BAC if you people say I am not in BAC anymore?

-Mellian
Old September 16, 2002, 01:39   #342
Sprayber
Emperor

Franky. Have you turned your PMs off?
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Old September 16, 2002, 02:59   #343
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 13:49
Did I not express myself clearly?

If Mellian leaves, I will stay. If Mellian stays, I will leave. This is the only issue.
Old September 16, 2002, 08:03   #344
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. President
Did I not express myself clearly?

If Mellian leaves, I will stay. If Mellian stays, I will leave. This is the only issue.
what if i just stay in the discussion thread?

-Mellian
Old September 16, 2002, 11:20   #345
Sprayber
Emperor

The subject about Mellian is finished in this thread. No more going back and forth.

Mellian if you wish to discuss it further, use your own thread. If you have something to contribute to BAC as far as comments then I cant stop you from posting in the discussion thread. But dont keep rehashing. This is for the continuation of the BAC story line only. I'm sorry it came down to this. A New thread will be made for BAC discussion.
Old September 16, 2002, 22:34   #346
Mellian
Queen

sorry, just work you know? they teach ya to rehash like crazy :P as for contributing something valueble to back, thats what i ment. just wondering if the want me banned from BAC completly or just the story itself.

-Mellian