Old August 6, 2002, 02:53   #181
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 13:49
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Your posts are all fine as far as I can tell, Franky. I think mine are now more or less consistent, but if anyone spots any further bloopers, feel free to tell me.
Old August 6, 2002, 03:58   #182
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Local Time: 22:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy
Morgan??! Hand over Capella! Never!! Come and get me you Terrans!! (loads shredder rifle)

Actually, I thought that the Terrans could hold onto their conquered spots and the Morganites would hold onto Capella (as he has found something there, something he hasn't told you guys about, that is worth more to him than the Corporate Sector!). As for reparations, those things aren't really in the plans, but are a safe guard. Just in case the Terrans decide not to listen to reason, etc. Morgan isn't going to use the money if he doesn't have to. It's a last resort. He wants the war over so he can start operations in Capella...ummm...I mean...so the Spartans don't loose any more land in the Corporate Sector.
The Spartans intervened to stop losses in the Coperate Sector, and it would be the Spartan position that prewar boundries be restored. If MI has a reason for Capella not being given up then it would be benificial for MI to explain it to Sparta before hand so that Sparta is not working for one thing and MI is working for another. Taking over the Coperate Sector was a big risk to undertake.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6, 2002, 12:56   #183
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 21:49
OK, I guess that'll be what I do then. But a word of warning now. A plot had been developed for Morganites in the Capella system, but LMP and I both agreed that there was a very strong move for secession from the Terrans and the Earthers there already, and that now the aggression will be tuned towards anyway who tries to rule them. They have secret military installations, a bio-warship under construction, etc. Kass will have one heck of a time trying to keep it in his Coalition.
History Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6, 2002, 16:43   #184
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 06:49
*hasn't read the story thread yet*

Like I said,

Quote:
but I guess if Morgan proposes what History proposed here, they'll agree.
Which means that Morgan can have Capella if he so wishes.
Old August 7, 2002, 08:36   #185
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 17:49
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. President
Your posts are all fine as far as I can tell, Franky. I think mine are now more or less consistent, but if anyone spots any further bloopers, feel free to tell me.
Mahalo's. If some of my posts seem like they aren't going anywhere (i.e. patrolship Darkdance) don't worry, they'll all be part of the grand scheme of things.

Well, to warn Kristy Adams and Marcus Kessel, let me just say that Yang has intercepted the Cadre message thanks to Lysanders agents (as well as the Hive's) and Sheng-ji will be sending preemptive messages to try and warn both the Drone's and the Spartan's to stay out of Cadre affairs.

And don't worry History Guy, Morgan won't be left out. In fact, he may very well be the reason of the Hive's military mobilization! If it's alright with you.
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Frankychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7, 2002, 14:43   #186
Sovereign
Prince

Franky, give me a few more days to think of stuff we discussed in the PM's. I just got back from a week-long trip yesterday, and I'll be headed to Maine this weekend. If not by Friday, then definitely when I get back from Maine.
Old August 7, 2002, 19:36   #187
Lonestar
inmate
King

Local Time: 23:49
Soveriegn,

How about you post a response to Admiral Fel's demands?
Lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7, 2002, 21:31   #188
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by frankychan
Well, to warn Kristy Adams and Marcus Kessel, let me just say that Yang has intercepted the Cadre message thanks to Lysanders agents (as well as the Hive's) and Sheng-ji will be sending preemptive messages to try and warn both the Drone's and the Spartan's to stay out of Cadre affairs.

If it's alright with you.
Kessel could use a good laugh.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Old August 8, 2002, 02:33   #189
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Sovereign
Franky, give me a few more days to think of stuff we discussed in the PM's. I just got back from a week-long trip yesterday, and I'll be headed to Maine this weekend. If not by Friday, then definitely when I get back from Maine.
'Kay. But I think we should discuss somemore to help clarify some points about the proceedings. Hope your trip to Maine turns out okay and go to some raging parties for me!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sprayber

Kessel could use a good laugh.

I'll take that as an "okay" to send a message to Kessel.....now all I have to do is think of something clever to send....
Old August 8, 2002, 04:24   #190
Sovereign
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonestar
Soveriegn,

How about you post a response to Admiral Fel's demands?

I will, in my next post, when I get back from Maine and get my stuff together. I'm trying to tie up and keep some story arcs continuing. The GHE - UCS relations, some deepening of the terrorism and beginning of civil war, and Admiral Fel's demands will be dealt with.

Have some faith, Lonestar
Sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8, 2002, 10:22   #191
History Guy
PtWDG RoleplayACDG Planet University of TechnologyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Hah Haaah, we can take care of you puny Hiverians any day! Haaaaah!

(cowers under rock)
Old August 8, 2002, 14:20   #192
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by History Guy
Hah Haaah, we can take care of you puny Hiverians any day! Haaaaah!

(cowers under rock)
You mean stand behind the Spartan Fleets
Old August 9, 2002, 10:03   #193
Frankychan
King

Hmmmm, Nwabudike hiding behind Kessel?

Is this a revelation??? Nah, It's all good! Kessel will receive the first warning from Yang. Nwabudike will get the "Back off or else" communique from Sheng-ji shortly thereafter.
Old August 10, 2002, 20:30   #194
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Hey buckaroos. I've been wading through the Sign-In Thread (several pages down) and Alynzia's got the Gaians fraternizing with Caretakers. Is that on or off?

I'd like to write a Gaian post soon, probably based around the fact that only 30% of the Cultists decided to follow them. My idea is that Deirdre (if she's alive, which I can't figure out) and her people start searching for the other 70% or their descendants. Comments? Death threats?

(Unfortunately, I have a test tomorrow, which I need to go and study for . . . now would be a good time, I guess. )
Old August 10, 2002, 20:43   #195
Sprayber
Emperor

The caretaker idea was done without her bothering to mentioning it to the others. we settled for making the caretaker colonly small and primitive and definitly not in contact with the rest of their race. If Sparta ever found out you can rest assure that a fleet would be dispatched immediatly to investigate and possibily to emliminate the population. You see Sparta isn't too keen on having any progenators in the human sphere. She never really fleshed it out at all and left it in limbo.

Btw Kass do you know your linking to a Ed Harris fan page now? Apparently she has turned her Gaian page into an Ed Harris tribute site.
Old August 10, 2002, 20:54   #196
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Quote:
Btw Kass do you know your linking to a Ed Harris fan page now? Apparently she has turned her Gaian page into an Ed Harris tribute site.
But I love Ed Harris too!

Gotta fix that. Hmm, does the UCS have a site?
Old August 10, 2002, 21:12   #197
Sprayber
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia

But I love Ed Harris too!

Gotta fix that. Hmm, does the UCS have a site?
It will soon
Old August 11, 2002, 12:38   #198
History Guy
King

Yeah, Caretakers and Cultists and Gaians...a bad mix...a very bad mix. Somebody's been fraternizin' with the aliens.

Here's what I have planned...

Continuation of the UN Peacekeepers Plot
Expansion of the Mafia Plot to include a second plot that is just starting (yep, you guess it)
Continuation of the Guthrie's Rock Plot with a new prescense found on the planet...and it's hardly intelligent.
THE PEACE CONFERENCE!!! Ahhhhhha!
And, some other stuff.

And I have plans for far in the future...Volume II...Yes...Morgan gives a helping hand to the Cult, perhaps, when Prophet Cha Dawn finally croaks.
Old August 11, 2002, 20:02   #199
Mr. President
Emperor

I'll start working on the Gaian story. I think the logical place to start looking for the Cult is Alpha Centauri, as that (if I recall correctly) is where they were last seen. Should we make Dawn one of the Cultists who went with the Star Children?

Edit: Volume II? When will we start it?
Old August 11, 2002, 20:17   #200
Kassiopeia
Emperor

I think we'll have a new thread once the old one reaches the magical barrier of 500 posts...?
Old August 13, 2002, 09:33   #201
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Frankychan tonight - >

No, I had absolutely nothing of use to say. Not even anything new storywise. I have begun to slightly understand the depression of women who are barren. Of course this is just a mere inkling of their agony, and hopefully temporary, unlike their plight.
Old August 13, 2002, 11:07   #202
Sprayber
Emperor

Volume II can start either when we get to 500 posts or if we reach a point to where we all think Volume I is finished. If that makes any sense

*working on 30 minutses sleep here*
Old August 13, 2002, 17:04   #203
Frankychan
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia
Frankychan tonight - >

No, I had absolutely nothing of use to say. Not even anything new storywise. I have begun to slightly understand the depression of women who are barren. Of course this is just a mere inkling of their agony, and hopefully temporary, unlike their plight.
Thanks Kass! Gonna try and keep it subtle. Probably gonna just eat dinner at a steak house with my family.

Thanks, Kass!

For BAC, I can't post anything new up until Sovereign gets back to me discussing our growing relationship. Argh! I feel trapped!

Have a good day everyone! BOO-YAH!
Old August 16, 2002, 03:07   #204
Sprayber
Emperor

Welcome back GeneralTacticus
Old August 16, 2002, 03:45   #205
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 14:49
Yep, I'm back. Unforunately I'm probably going to have to spend quite a while catching up on everything that's happened while I've been gone.

btw, Kass, could you give a quick summary of what's been happening at the AC Demo game?
GeneralTacticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16, 2002, 07:16   #206
Kassiopeia
Emperor

Tacticus, hmm... haven't been there much lately (you didn't hear this from me ). We've got the Constitutional Committee working on legislation and the Director debates are running, nomination's closed (AFAIK) and elections are bound in a week or so.
Old August 16, 2002, 07:35   #207
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Quote:
Didn't hear a word.

Quote:
We've got the Constitutional Committee working on legislation and the Director debates are running, nomination's closed (AFAIK) and elections are bound in a week or so.
Thanks. I've been trying to figure out where everything is - for one thing, I completely missed the elections for commissioner.
Old August 16, 2002, 08:16   #208
Mr. President
Emperor

E. L. Crisler, from the Fundamentalist Faction, won. My Capital Party is sort of silent (as I've been - I just don't have the patience to wade through sixteen-page-long threads on whether or not the Commissioner shall be allowed to use a wheelmouse) but we officially supported Crisler, and I told my members (all one of them other than me) to vote for him.
Old August 16, 2002, 08:27   #209
Frankychan
King

Bah! Insolent Apolytoners!

Well I feel I have to fill you all in before the fall semester starts and I have to be serious about school...

well, today my friends and I went to a strip club and one of my "uninitiated" friends went to the tables and gave the stripper some money. I split beer all over my pants so I couldn't go up. As for the rest of my friends, they all went to a hotel to do drugs (which I find deplorable) and left them to their own demise.

For events not within frankychan's life, here's what's up...

Yang has contacted the University delegates on planet Drone Mound. Sheng-ji also knows about Menelaus' plea to Kristy Adams and Marcus Kessel....Yang plans on sending a "warning".

For the Earth Coalition, GHE forces will try to update their information as soon as Drone/Spartan and UCS messages are sent.

BTW- The Gaians stance on this galatic affairs shouldn't interrupt the GHE's plans for universal conquest.
Old August 16, 2002, 08:38   #210
GeneralTacticus
Emperor

Kass: Do you know where I can find out about the nominations? I just nominated myself for Director of Peacekeeping Operations and posted my campaign speech, however I'm now unsure of whether my nomination will be accepted. Sprayber, have you actually elaborated on what your policies will be?

Quote:
E. L. Crisler, from the Fundamentalist Faction, won. My Capital Party is sort of silent (as I've been - I just don't have the patience to wade through sixteen-page-long threads on whether or not the Commissioner shall be allowed to use a wheelmouse) but we officially supported Crisler, and I told my members (all one of them other than me) to vote for him.
I'd gathered that Crisler won, it's just that the whole election was over before I got back.