Old July 7, 2002, 21:00   #1
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Local Time: 22:57
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Ministry of Imperial Expansion - 2070 BC
Hello from your IE minister. I'm back from my vacation.

This thread the place for all questions, comments, complaints, ideas, suggestions, etc. concerning the Ministry of Imperial Expansion. No spam, please.

Since cities are being built in the locations proposed by Code Pink, I don't think there are any actions that need to be done immediately by the IE office.

However, I am looking for future city sites that we can build at after the Case Pink sites. Please post your ideas here.

BTW, vote for me in the upcoming election!
Old July 7, 2002, 22:55   #2
ThePlagueRat
PtWDG RoleplayCTP2 Source Code ProjectACDG Peace
King

Local Time: 04:57
Local Date: November 1, 2010
What about expanding into foreign territory? Sacking cities and quelling the rebellion there. There are talks in the senate of a war of expansion now... uh, not only talks. Even plans have been plotted and discussed today. How are your expansion politics there?
Old July 7, 2002, 23:17   #3
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Expanding into foreign territory is something we must do to ensure our survival. We must kill our enemies before they kill us. For the most part, I support Plan Eagle, although there are some things that need to be worked out.

However, although expanding by military means is good, we must not forget to build cities. Even if/when we do stop building settlers for a while to build up our military, we should build some settlers when we have the chance. After all, even though we may stop building cities for a while, the AI won't stop.
Old July 7, 2002, 23:53   #4
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 21:57
Have you decided on the original BlueCity site, or the 1 on the coast?
Old July 8, 2002, 00:06   #5
Jonny

The Blue City site on the coast was chosen (the one northeast of the original Blue City site.)
Old July 8, 2002, 00:18   #6
buzzbat
Settler

IMPERIAL EXPANSION DEMANDS A BOAT!

i feel it would be in best intrest after the conquest of france/america that (2) galleys/caravel [however advanced we are] be built to
a. map out the coastline to our north-east
b. check south of apolyton's long extended sea [void if (a.) finds out that it is our continent wrapping back around.
c. south-west to discover new lands