Old November 21, 2002, 23:01   #361
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 00:10
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Darius old buddy I believe this bump is strictly legal, moral and ethical when and if you consider the current union rules relevent BUMP
Old November 23, 2002, 20:38   #362
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Darius

Are you going to play this turn? Whats up? You OK?
Old November 23, 2002, 21:30   #363
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 23:10
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Damn, I played the turn a week ago and don't remember what I did.
Attached Files:
File Type: net may_1804_france.net (252.0 KB, 3 views)
Old November 23, 2002, 23:35   #364
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
Damn, I played the turn a week ago and don't remember what I did.
Wait till you are my age, you will play the turn 10 minutes ago and forget what you did.....
Old November 24, 2002, 13:18   #365
Alibaster
Chieftain

Local Time: 22:10
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

Wait till you are my age, you will play the turn 10 minutes ago and forget what you did.....
aren't you supposed to side step age for something like... you suffer from a gradual intensification of selective cognitive assimilation and recall?
Old November 24, 2002, 19:43   #366
Galvatron
Civilization II PBEMPtWDG Glory of War
Prince

Hmm I just realized I accidentally zipped the file the first time and everybody continues to do so even if it's not necessary, I'm a trend-setter Perhaps I should convert it into a .wav-file. So, follow me
Attached Files:
File Type: net sp1804may.net (252.0 KB, 2 views)

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.
Old November 24, 2002, 23:42   #367
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Alibaster

aren't you supposed to side step age for something like... you suffer from a gradual intensification of selective cognitive assimilation and recall?
The nice thing about Alzheimers disease is you get to meet new people time and time again.........
Old November 24, 2002, 23:59   #368
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 23:10
Old November 26, 2002, 12:54   #369
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

alibaster are you going to play?
Old November 27, 2002, 10:25   #370
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Alibaster we are at the official and legal and moral bump time, are you going to play? Whats up?
Old November 27, 2002, 12:43   #371
Alibaster
Chieftain

I'll have it up this morning... just got behind.
Old November 27, 2002, 13:57   #372
Alibaster
Chieftain

Stavanger was taken... other than that business as usual.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip 1804may_brit.zip (61.1 KB, 1 views)
Old November 28, 2002, 04:59   #373
Galvatron
Prince

Ok as players changing almost every week in our game and for people with a slow mind like me (I always had to look back pages to see when my turn is up ) I thought I will post the turn order together with a few comments regarding your playing style. Think I've described all of you perfectly, enjoy

UK: The silent and scheming Alibaster
Prussia: The tricky Choke
Austria: The great Galvatron
Russia: The Once Exiled CIVFANATICS Reigning "BUMP KING" conmcb25
France: The fighting, drinking, smoking and trusting Darius871
Spain: The great Galvatron
Sweden: The damn AI

Old November 28, 2002, 07:23   #374
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Galvatron
trusting Darius871
"Trusting" Darius? You got to be kidding! It is more like the crafty, devious, diabolical, cunning Darius!

[/QUOTE]Sweden: The damn AI [/QUOTE]

The Sweden one is the most appropriate of all!
Old November 28, 2002, 14:11   #375
Alibaster
Chieftain

scheming?... I need a map to get out of a paper bag. Wait... I did say that I need a map... hmmm... stroking my chin.
Old November 28, 2002, 14:34   #376
Galvatron
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
The Sweden one is the most appropriate of all!
Nope, the most appropriate of all is of course:
TATA:
"The great Galvatron"

I'm the greatest and the best of all time, ok perhaps not in Civ II

Old November 28, 2002, 14:43   #377
Choke
Prince

Local Time: 20:10
Not much happened, Budapest, Kolsice, Salzburg expected to fall next turn under the weight of the Prussian juggernaut.
Attached Files:
File Type: net german1804may.net (252.0 KB, 1 views)
Old November 28, 2002, 15:48   #378
Galvatron
Prince

Fortified Kosice and Budapest and weakened Olmutz. Austria is far, far away from being defeated
Attached Files:
File Type: net au1804july.net (252.0 KB, 1 views)

Old November 28, 2002, 17:05   #379
Choke
Prince

Once Budapest falls then will you admit Austria isn't so far away ?
Old November 28, 2002, 19:24   #380
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Movement Great!

And it looks like the Pesky Despots turn, Ill get it played tonight.
Old November 28, 2002, 19:39   #381
Choke
Prince

Oh, I tried to gift a two-decker to you Con but the AI refused it...mabye you should set your attitude higher or something?
Old November 28, 2002, 20:06   #382
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Choke
Oh, I tried to gift a two-decker to you Con but the AI refused it...mabye you should set your attitude higher or something?
OK Ill check choke I was about to posat the turn but Ill change the attitude first, can't even remember the last time I checked it.........
Old November 28, 2002, 20:14   #383
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Choke is was Enthusiastic and now it is worshipful, Dont know if it will work or not.

I destroyed a Feild Artillery outside of Belgrade. Other than that just moving units in for the kill...........
Attached Files:
File Type: net 1804russiajulyapoly.net (252.0 KB, 3 views)
Old November 28, 2002, 20:17   #384
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I checked my reputation which is of course despicable. Part of the scenario I believe and declaring war on Austria and Sweden probally didn't help. That may kill any plans of gifting units, Try next turn and see what happens. The Russians certainly are a Pesky bunch!
Old November 29, 2002, 06:49   #385
Galvatron
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Choke
Once Budapest falls then will you admit Austria isn't so far away ?
Nope, Austria isn't beaten till the last city falls

Old November 29, 2002, 20:43   #386
gonzo_for_civ
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 21:10
Just reading through this thread. Seems like you guys have had a few commitment probs here and there

Well if you need a realiable and honest player for a sub or replacement e-mail me:

gonzo@civfanatics.net

Those who can count and those who can't.
Old November 29, 2002, 21:32   #387
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Hey what do you guys think of this? Let Gonzo finish up whatever happens to Austria and also take over Sweden, a Human sweden is a lot more fun. Thoughts?
Old November 30, 2002, 02:59   #388
gonzo_for_civ
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 21:10
Hello

I'm back. I'd be willing to take anything. As I said before just e-mail me what you'd like me to take or you could possibly send me a pm on CFC. Those are the most "reliable" ways to contact me

Those who can count and those who can't.
Old November 30, 2002, 20:21   #389
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ill be out of pocket for about the next 36 - 48 hours. Im driving to Green Bay Wisconsin to see the oldest rivalry in the National Football League the Chicago Beas vs The Green Bay Packers at the NFL's most hallowed ground Lambeau Feild. Ive wanted to see this game at Lambeau all my life, well at least since Ive been a kid. And I finally executed two individuals which is just about the only way to get tickets to this game. For you Europeans this is like getting tickets to the biggest rivalry you have in your Football after years of trying. Same thing for our Australian contingent. See you guys again on Monday (or tuesday in OZ.)
And please try to stay caught up in my absence! Thanks!
Old December 2, 2002, 05:55   #390
Galvatron
Prince

Hey a new face, welcome gonzo. Yup, of course you can play Sweden as well as the remnants of Austria and try to contain Choke. I've done my best to defend it now you can take over and I will gladly return to my nice, calm, quiet and sunny Spain

Oh and "having a few commitment probs here and there" is the biggest understatement I've heard in my whole life hope with you on board things will change.