Old October 22, 2002, 10:29   #211
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 00:09
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I appreciate your enthusiasm but I will save my celebration until WHOEVER PLAYS THE NEXT TURN.

Let the game continue!

Lets get this moving!
Old October 22, 2002, 10:31   #212
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 23:09
Local Date: October 31, 2010
UK: Yop73
Prussia: Diegoami
Austria: Civfan
Russia: conmcb25
France: Darius871
Spain: Galvatron
Sweden: AI

Yop's turn.
Old October 22, 2002, 10:33   #213
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Re: Bonopart 2 PBEM
Quote:
Originally posted by Stormbringer
John Ellis have released an update to his Bonopart scenario with all new graphics, events, rules, ets. I think we should start a PBEM on this grate scenario.

UK:von Blücher
Prussia:Smaug
Austria:Civfan
Russia:Stormbringer
Francearius871
Spain:AI
Sweden:AI
Someone who knows needs to update this, then my reign of terror as the most notorious "BUMPER" at CIVFANATICS can continue and expand at Apolyton.
Old October 22, 2002, 10:36   #214
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871
UK: Yop73
Prussia: Diegoami

Yop's turn.
Thank you OH GREAT ONE!

Is Diegoami still around? He bugged out of two PBEM's at CIVFANATICS after playing for about half a week (that was about two weeks ago), said he found out he couldn't commit to a PBEM. has nayone heard from him, I assume its the same guy, or else it is a hell of a coincidence with identicle names......
Old October 22, 2002, 10:58   #215
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Diegoami
Darius

This was Diegoami's last post at Apolyton and it was in the history pbem, which you should have caught since it looks like you are in it! This isn't the first time we have discussed your situational awareness!!! I need you to strive for excellence in that area!

"Sorry. It turns out I cannot commit myself to a PBEM. You'll have to find another player "

It was 07OCT02, about the same time he bugged out of at least two pbems at CIVFANATICS.

I Think you better advertise for a Prussia as well.

Dam, I knew I should have listened to my better judgement, I hate bogged down PBEM's.

Hey just an idea let Austria play for Prussia there paths are usually tied anyway until we find a replacement.

The Bump King Speaks!!!!!!!!
Old October 22, 2002, 22:11   #216
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Bump Alert!!!!!
BUMP YOP73!!!!

Yop73 if I did the math right you are 15 days late, lets get this moving, we will figure something out on Prussia in the mean time.

Please play the turn.

The BUMP KING speaks!!
Old October 23, 2002, 00:00   #217
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Hush up now Steve.

Yes, Diegoami's gone in a few games, I'll edit the subhunts.
Old October 23, 2002, 00:34   #218
Choke
Prince

Local Time: 20:09
I'll be Prussia.
Old October 23, 2002, 00:44   #219
Choke
Prince

If Yop is 15 days late shouldn't he be booted from the game?
Old October 23, 2002, 00:47   #220
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Yop's a reliable player; he probably just didn't play it since he knew the game was halted at the time.
Old October 23, 2002, 00:48   #221
Choke
Prince

Oh, ok I thought he just disappeared for two weeks.
Old October 23, 2002, 02:33   #222
Galvatron
Civilization II PBEMPtWDG Glory of War
Prince

Local Time: 22:09
Hmm it appears to me someone in here is on speed but I won't tell any name

But on the other hand this game didn't moved a turn since two weeks so perhaps some bumping and rushing is appropriate.

Con, you would do anything to increase your PC 4 posts in a row

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.
Old October 23, 2002, 07:35   #223
yop73
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: Red Front
Prince

Local Time: 05:09
Sorry guys, but I don't want to play in this PBEM anymore. You'll have to look for a replacement, or you could switch position. (maybe Spain taking England, or something like that)
I'll set up a thread.

If there isn't a replacement by friday, I'll play my turn. OK for you?
Old October 23, 2002, 09:50   #224
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Darius, Darius

I can not hush up! I am the Bump King, my mission in life is to enter faltering PBEMs and rejuvenate them. However in order to keep the peace I propose we accept Chokes proposal to take over Diegoami's slot and I will send Yop73 a reminder that he is up in this PBEM, you are absoulutely right his interest has waned because this is bogged down, if he knows it is rejuvenated Im sure he will come back, he is playing Colonies with me on all three games and of course the Age of War, Ill send him an email with a reminder. And of course I will "hush up" after this.

The Bump King speaks!

(well this post certainly isn't timely) (What do we do now)
Old October 23, 2002, 09:56   #225
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Got an idea, I think I may have someone who would take over for Yop73, more after I inquire with that particular gentlemen.
Old October 23, 2002, 09:58   #226
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OOps double post, serving screwed up on me in the middle of this. I sent the inquiry and we shall wait for the answer.

Last edited by conmcb25; October 23, 2002 at 11:48.
Old October 24, 2002, 00:41   #227
Alibaster
Chieftain

I'll go ahead and pick em up... are you all starting over due to that scenario update?

aka Diatribe from CivFanatics

Last edited by Alibaster; October 24, 2002 at 00:51.
Old October 24, 2002, 00:57   #228
Choke
Prince

I don't think we're starting over, we're just having a hard time continuing the game because so many people have quit.
Old October 24, 2002, 01:00   #229
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

I think this is using the scenario update unless I missed something
Old October 24, 2002, 02:12   #230
Alibaster
Chieftain

Trying to untangle a few knots... is this how it looks?

UK: Alibaster
Prussia: Choke

UK's turn.

There haven't been any changes from the release in June?

Last edited by Alibaster; October 24, 2002 at 02:38.
Old October 24, 2002, 02:32   #231
Choke
Prince

Yes, so...*cough* take your turn *cough*
Old October 24, 2002, 11:19   #232
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Everyone please be nice to alibaster, he is new to PBEMs and new to this scenario, but he is a good guy not a rude SOB like me. So if you want to be mean to anyone be mean to me. The delay has gone on for a few weeks, give him a day or two to figure out what is going on and then the game will continue and hopefully move forward. Thanks, Im anxious to get this one going to........
Old October 24, 2002, 11:30   #233
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Quote:
He is a good guy not a rude SOB like me. So if you want to be mean to anyone be mean to me.
Will do.

JACKASS!!!
Old October 24, 2002, 11:38   #234
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Darius871

Will do.

JACKASS!!!

Darius

I want you to know that I truely appreciate your sense of humor. I have been having a s**ty day at work and laughed my ass of when I saw this.
Old October 24, 2002, 11:43   #235
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

Glad to be appreciated.
Old October 24, 2002, 15:30   #236
Alibaster
Chieftain

I'm not that sensitive... unless i have a rash. Appreciate the patience though. Now for a pain-in-the-ass question... did you guys start over at some point when yop came on? Nothing resembles the previous disaster in my casualty report... navy still in number as it would be when the scenario opens
Old October 24, 2002, 15:46   #237
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

BTW

If anyone is interested at CIVFANATICS we are playing a tournament of eight games of Boney II. The tourney has faltered in the last month but now seems to be moving again with one exception , and that is the reason for this post. We need a replacement, but its 7 games you play and one you umpire. So I believe the other guys playing would agree that we need someone who is dedicated and will follow thru to the end. If you are interested check the boney II tournament hompage at CIVFANATICS. It is stickied so its always at the top.

Glad to see this one is moving again as well.

AS for Alibasters question yes it was restarted after Yop73 took over for someone else, so the carnage that crafty Darius placed on the Brits on turn one was undone in the replay of turn one. I believe the Brits made concessions to the Frogs and you would have to PM Darius to find out what they were.
Old October 24, 2002, 17:49   #238
Darius871
Civilization II PBEM
Emperor

The only requirements of the treaty were that Hannover be handed over to France, and Portugal and Gibraltar be handed over to Spain.
Old October 24, 2002, 18:23   #239
Choke
Prince

The Prussian Foreign Minister Herr Shokenblatt would like to express Prussia's interest in the cities of Hamburg, and Brunswick and that if French troops occupy those cities it will be seen as an act of agression towards Prussia and display a lack of sincerity on the part of the French in their overtures of peace towards the nations of Europe.

However Herr Shokenblatt concedes that the cities of Dortmund, Hannover, Ulm and Kassel obviously lie within the French sphere of influence and therefore German troops will vacate Dortmund immediately and France will be informed when it is OK to occupy Dortmund.

Furthermore Herr Shokenblatt wishes to make it clear that Denmark is under Prussian protection and any attack made on Denmark is an attack made on Prussia, the same goes for Munich.
Old October 24, 2002, 20:28   #240
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

New Alliance Formed!
After numerous dispatches between St Petersburg and Paris the Tsar and the Emporer have announced that a new Defensive Alliance was signed between Russia and France in Paris just yesterday. This will allow for greater security between the two nations and increased coordination in further operations against the minor independant states. Later that evening the Tsar's delegation celebrated with French diplomats in Paris and woke up the next morning in a particularly expense brothel located on the north side of Paris. Local witnesses reported that everyone had a smile on there face..........