Old July 12, 2002, 22:54   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 22:14
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Help!
Anyone else getting the error

"Your seesion is invalid" while trying to vote?

I've tried loading up my isp again with no change...
any ideas?

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 12, 2002, 23:02   #2
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

??...I've been having connection problems, but that's just my computer...take a screenshot of the error and post it

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old July 12, 2002, 23:06   #3
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Forum Message
The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
Try this action again!

sorry, not a screen, just a cut-paste. I can click the try agin button to no avail

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 12, 2002, 23:09   #4
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

GEt me a screenie, that'll really help.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old July 12, 2002, 23:14   #5
Edrix

Hrm, I haven't gotten any errors at all. Could it be the browser?

Old July 12, 2002, 23:15   #6
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

AAAAA!!!!! now its unlogging me any time I try to do ANYTHING. Others are having the problem, see military advisor thread. I'm givin up and finishing the paper. Hopefully it will be woking tomorrow...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old July 12, 2002, 23:19   #7
civman2000
Emperor

a while ago i had trouble with it constantly unlogging me, but never any poll troubles...

Thread I made in community: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=55622

Old July 13, 2002, 01:01   #8
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 00:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Try asking Markos or Dan about it.
Old July 13, 2002, 03:57   #9
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I have had this several times the last few weeks. EXACTLY the problems you mention, UnOrthO.

I posted in a Sn00py started thread in Community (can't be bothered finding it ) and was advised by Dan to try again over 24 hours, and if there was a problem still, report it and all my settings.

It worked for some polls, but not others, and the problem has since disappeared without action from me.

Go figure. Give it a day or so and then layeth the smacketh down in Community if it still plagues you.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!