Old July 15, 2002, 05:21   #1
TechWins
King

Local Time: 21:21
Local Date: October 31, 2010
it sure has been a while...
Wow I finally played my first game of Civ2 in a long time. For that matter any game of Civ at all. I haven't played Civ2, previously, since last summer. I thought that it would stay that way forever too. But we all know the story about Civ3. I don't think I played a total of more than four games with Civ3, and the last must of have been back in january. Anyways I thought I'd give a shot out to the best game ever Civ2! It's time to get back to playing Civ2 again....

Hmmm that gets me thinkin'; maybe I can convince my brother to start playing Civ2 MP with me again and forget about Civ3.
However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.
Old July 15, 2002, 05:36   #2
Scouse Gits
lifer
Civilization II PBEMTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Local Time: 04:21
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Welcome back, your defection has been noted, but forgiveness can be earned by proper respect to the real thing - Civ 2

SG[1]
Old July 15, 2002, 11:19   #3
Marquis de Sodaq
King

Local Time: 22:21
Welcome back into the fold! Civ2 is a bit like a stalker - you try to shake her, but she keeps coming back.

The gift of speech is given to many,
intelligence to few.
Old July 15, 2002, 13:22   #4
rah
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Just another peon

Local Time: 23:21
Welcome back. Please make sure to check in on the MP forum. Players are always welcome.

RAH