Old July 18, 2002, 00:49   #151
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Local Time: 06:27
Local Date: November 1, 2010
sorry I was getting drwosy.

here we go again with my favorite murderer's regime lover.

Quote:
Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
Amazing! Paitkis claims victory 4 seperate times in response to his post. Who is he trying to convince, himself? He doesn't seem like he is doing a very good job of it- saying you win doesn't make it so.
Nope, but it makes little pissheads like you coming back to get another **** in the ass.

Quote:
Sorry, only large scale foreign intervention would be enough to let Greece to prevail. Failing that- it would be a repeat of what Ataturk did to the Greeks.

Greece was free and expanding. Russia did help since
Egypt was allying with Turkey.

Ataturk commited genocide on 2 million armenian children women and men civilians and was fought by Europe itself.

What it did was to commit the first genocide in history and massacre Smyrna.

Must be your role model.

Quote:
You said Turkey did nothing. You were wrong. Twist is as you like, I was right you were wrong.
And Turkey did nothing. Have you gobe completely locko from my beating?

Quote:
You still haven't provided any independent sources claiming you are the descendants of the ancient Greeks, Mr. Slav
I did. You just dont want to read it. It is independent since it is based on idependent facts

If you want to test my blood too, you'll have to first wear that nice swastika you keep stored next to the kurdish head in your locker.

Quote:
Which is exactly why I won't stop. So I can keep laughing.
You wont stop to thrive and get pleasure in the fact that people are being tortured and murdered in Turkey.
And you will keep laughing.

As I said before are you human?

Quote:
No, thank you! Sig edited!
Likewise in a moment.

Quote:
Which is why their are elections, change in power between political parties, power that is contested. (If the position of PM is just a puppet position, why is their recently such fierce competition over it)? Turkey is indeed a democracy, no matter how much you try to lie about it.
whoever gets the PM job will be told what to do by the military regime.

being PM gets you free hookers in Turkey thus the demand.

Turkey is a military regime no matter how much you deny it.

Quote:
Genocide isn't as difficult as you have mentioned. The Turkish military was victrious in Kurdistan- it would be a simple matter to kill them. But they haven't, because this talk of Genocide is just a Greek lie. Heck, if there really is a genocide of the Kurdish people, how can you explain the numbers of Kurds living side by side with the Turks in Western Turkey near Ankara? You'd figure if there was genocide they wouldn't go right near to the capital to live amongst their murderers.
There have been tens of hunderns of killings of kurd civilians. Not greek propaganda. it's all out in th web by many sources including american People hide that they are kurds.

Quote:
Sorry, Imran has got you here. You pretend to be a lefty, but you clearly on the far-right. You have made several racist comments against Turks, and it is easy for anyone to see you are an ultra-nationalist. I don't blame you though, the Greek education system well explains your hate.
An american talking about education

you're funny. point is you are purposely obtuse in distinguishing trolls from reality and you are pissed that your beloved Turkey is down inthe slumps.

might as well admit it now.

"

Quote:
If I really did see you as a curse, why would I continually troll you on every thread on Greece on Turkey? Clearly you are not someone who I feel any need to avoid.

Because you desperately want to win at least once. and you're a bit of mascosist.

Quote:
The fact is, Paitkis, my trolling has already got you, and you admit it. You have made angry post after post, often taking more then one post to counter me, that has been to my great amusement. Once again, Thank you my friend.
I was just killing time you dope. You are crappier than the turkish economy in trollinmg (if this is possible)
Old July 18, 2002, 02:06   #152
The Pioneer
Prince

Local Time: 05:27
Quote:
Originally posted by Faeelin
Of course Paik. I apologize for quoting a book which is universally praised for its objectivity, clarity, and insight into the Ottoman Empire.

I may have missed it but which book are we talking about?
Old July 18, 2002, 02:08   #153
Shi Huangdi
Emperor

Local Time: 23:27
Local Date: October 31, 2010

"1. Without the Big Powers Greece would have been crushed.

Did he offer any proof or link for that?

No he just assumed it."

Common sense. Faeelin provided a link showing Greek was finished when the west intervened. Greece = too small too take on Ottoman Empire.

"Did he offered any proof for that one either?"

Boshko already had this established earlier in several threads on the subject.

"
well not really any question that's his delusional on this one."

You have failed to provide counter arguments. You are delusional if you think Turkey isn't a democracy.

"4. The marbles will NEVER return to Greece."

This was more taunting then anything else. Britain has the marbles, and you can do nothing about it.

And you forgot:

5. Turkey did indeed do something in WWII, as I countered Paitkis' Greek lie.

And in any case, the facts on the specific issues are irrelevant. I have been trolling, not serious debating. You got upset and I got to laugh, and that was what mattered. I win, you lose.

Just look at all the multiple posts you made in response to my singular posts. I really got you this time.

"here we go again with my favorite murderer's regime lover."

I'm you favorite!? Awwwwww..................... *Hugs Paiktis*

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand
Old July 18, 2002, 02:14   #154
The Pioneer
Prince

Local Time: 05:27
Quote:
Common sense. Faeelin provided a link showing Greek was finished when the west intervened. Greece = too small too take on Ottoman Empire.
Now that's what the Italians thought of us in 1941 and still got their butts kicked back to Italy. Same as small Vietnam that is insignificant in terms of size, might and population but still the US with its allies were helplessy lost (a tragedy if you ask mefor all the people involved, like all wars). This two examples and countles more show you that's not only size that matters, it's the spirit and willingness to fight.

Do you ever sleep Paikti? You've been posting all day yesterday through to now?

See Shi, that's what I mean with spirit he will never give up and that's our luck and curse at the same!
Old July 18, 2002, 02:17   #155
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Quote:

"1. Without the Big Powers Greece would have been crushed.

Did he offer any proof or link for that?

No he just assumed it."

faeelin provided no such link.

On the contary Greece had already liberated Peloponese despite what you say was the "big ottoman empire" and was going for more.

Quote:
Boshko already had this established earlier in several threads on the subject.
In his most recent thread he made an ex cathedra statement which was challenged by most posters including me and he never came back.

Quote:
You have failed to provide counter arguments. You are delusional if you think Turkey isn't a democracy.
Me and the EU.

Quote:
This was more taunting then anything else. Britain has the marbles, and you can do nothing about it.
You are again wrong since we are doing something.

Quote:
5. Turkey did indeed do something in WWII, as I countered Paitkis' Greek lie.
Turkey "joined" WW2 when the aliies had alrady won. During the war it hid its head in the sand. Fact. The only reason it did that was to ask for favors which were denied to her since it did nothing.

Quote:
And in any case, the facts on the specific issues are irrelevant. I have been trolling, not serious debating. You got upset and I got to laugh, and that was what mattered. I win, you lose.
Your most wanted desire, isn't it? Not now not never sucker You lose everytime 'cause that's what you have been doing so far in Apolyton. It;s your tradition.

Quote:
Just look at all the multiple posts you made in response to my singular posts. I really got you this time.
You'd be surprised what boredom can do to you. I was actually writing away. Not trying to piss you off and not really having read your posts.

Quote:
"here we go again with my favorite murderer's regime lover."

I'm you favorite!? Awwwwww.....................
Read my sig. You'll always be my favorite since your morality stands in such high places You really should talk to the mother of a murdered by the turks kurd. should give you some sense of morality.

or go watch Orient Express. it still goes on.
Old July 18, 2002, 02:19   #156
Bereta_Eder
Settler

Quote:
Originally posted by The Pioneer

Do you ever sleep Paikti? You've been posting all day yesterday through to now?
I've been working non stop on a new project and will keep working propably untill noon. In which time I will CRASH to bed!
Old July 18, 2002, 02:39   #157
Bereta_Eder
Settler

BTW, Shi, please dont edit your posts after I have quoted them.

there you say *hugs paiktis*

despite the fact that I'm a sucker for hugs, you're not a girl and you'll get the blood of inocents all over my t-shirt.
Old July 18, 2002, 07:56   #158
Faeelin
Chieftain

Local Time: 04:27
First off, I didn't assume, I quoted the Ottoman Centures: The Rise and Fall of the Turkish Empire, by Lord Kinross.

Since, you know, that's not quite the same thing as assuming.