Old July 19, 2002, 08:38   #31
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 22:30
Local Date: October 31, 2010
mtgillespie: In my experience civs usually respawn on the same landmass

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old July 19, 2002, 13:39   #32
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 23:30
I would humbly suggest some horseman be created too. That way we do have a chance that they will withdraw rather than be totally defeated. Just a few is my suggestion. Also with the new roads being built their speed could offset the extra time to produce(3turns vs 5turns). I am against chariots since a golden age when we are doing no research is bad.
Aggie
Old July 20, 2002, 08:31   #33
DAVOUT
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 05:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Horsemen should be produced in time to use the roads connecting our cities as soon as they are completed ; how far are we in that respect ?
Old July 25, 2002, 00:52   #34
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 16:30
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Oh Look! An actual GAME thread.... I thought they were extinct...

Seriously though, this is something that needs to be commented on until we have finished with the plan. Personally, I would like Uber (or someone else in the know) to post a plan (if it's not Uber it doesn't need to be move-by-move perfect) of what our brave troops will actually be doing to America.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old July 25, 2002, 00:53   #35
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 23:30
i have one. it's called the SMC warpath thread... it's somwehere.
Old July 25, 2002, 11:08   #36
Donal Graeme
Civilization III Democracy Game
Warlord

Local Time: 20:30
Sir Ralph, I have given what you said some thought, and concluded that you were mostly right in your observations. I forgot that the player respawn option was on, and frankly, we don't want them respawning near the ivory coast or somewhere we can't see. Nothing quite like an AI with a grudge to ruin the midgame, with constant warfare(I assume we will go for Republic, where warfare can be a bad thing for support.) If we stick with this method adovacted by Sir Ralph, i suggest we sue for Philly, after knockin out NY and DC. Let them keep Boston. It will be a little while before we can move in, and frankly I don't want the Germans to have the land.