Old July 30, 2002, 03:06   #1
whosurdaddy
Warlord

Local Time: 00:10
Local Date: November 1, 2010
A strange request, but please help!
I need to know if there is any way to make it so that even cities that have access to fresh water STILL HAVE TO BUILD the improvement that allows a city to advance to a level 2 city.

As it is now, the aqueduct improvement, for example, is what lets a city advance to a size 7 (level 2 city), however cities with freshwater access do not have to build it. I need to know how to make it so that ALL cities have to build it, no matter where they are located.

I know this sounds like a silly request, but in order for a mod that I am working on to work, I need to find out how to do this. So please, help me!
Old July 30, 2002, 03:59   #2
NeoStar
Warlord

Local Time: 15:10
Can't see a way of doing that -but- you could make the 'level 2 size city' (in general settings) smaller (maybe 7).

Saying that you would have to make Hospital available early to get above that...but you'd have to build it, river or not.
"Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home." - Glen Bateman, The Stand (Stephen King)
Old July 30, 2002, 05:02   #3
The Pioneer
Prince

Local Time: 06:10
I think that feature is hardcoded!

So long...
Old July 30, 2002, 09:23   #4
Willem
Emperor

Local Time: 22:10
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Sorry can't be done, that's built right into the game.