Old August 2, 2002, 21:45   #1
Absolut_Zero
Settler

Local Time: 01:22
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Now he's back, and his story has even less to do with civ3 than before
Hello, I bet none of you wonder what I've been up to, but let me set the stage for my latest tapestry of thinly civ related tales. I will be composing this one in the style of "Of course I've had this story planned out, I'm not just making it up as I type." So it begins.

Our, or my story starts far away, in a distant.... screw it, I was never too good at the dramatic naration stuff. So, uh.... well there was this guy see, and his name was um.... yeah, it was.... Bismark, yeah, that's it. He had this place, kinda like a city, and he lived there and stuff. He ate pigs, and he had swordsmen, and then he died. His son, he how can only be referred to as, Hey, It's That Guy, became the ruler of his country of Germany after his father, and then he did some boring stuff, and he ate some beef and then he died. This continued on for many generations until one day, when the planet Germany was on was destroyed by a big thing in space, and then some more stuff happened, and like I was there, and then I wasn't and now the Mongols have a large continent all to themselves, and they want to kill the French.

"Sir, we..."

"Damnit, stop calling me sir. How many times does the great and powerful Ghengis Kahn have to tell you that he wishes to be referred to as, His Pretty Pink Polly Princess."

"But, sir, to call you His Pre......"

"Have this man executed, and get a damn haircut." Kahn said to his..."I told you I willl be referred to as his pretty pink polly, oh nevermind it. i give up i cant even write a funny story, so the princess dude killed some people raped and pillaged and then he died, the end.