Old August 8, 2002, 06:51   #31
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 15:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I've been in discussions with E. L. Crisler of the Fundamentalist party. Although our organizations have some differences in policy, I believe that our interests in the early game will be concordant. Mr. Crisler has come out in favor of fast exploration and location of resources, and expressed his support for economic development. So I am urging all of the Capital Party's members, sympathizers, and hangers-on to support E. L. Crisler in his campaign for Commissioner.
Old August 8, 2002, 07:48   #32
Crisler
Warlord

Local Time: 23:35
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Mr. President,

Thank you for your support. We of the Fundamentalist Faction have been trying to make others understand that our philosophies, while based on Biblical principles are not so different from many others. In fact Fundamentalist encompasses the best of many philosophies.

This is what we have discovered together with the Capitalist party. The Bible says we are children of the King of Kings, heirs to all that he has, which is the universe. As such he does no call us to live in squaller or as paupers, but as princes. As such it is only logical that the Fundamentalist Faction support the economic agenda of the Capitalist party.

We have only one concern in this area and the Mr. President has agreed to work on this with us. We do not want to repeat the mistakes of old earth and develope a class system based on economic positioning. Our goal is prosperity for all, spreading of the wealth. All shall live in comfort. We can then use our economic might to help spread peace through our new world.

These same economics will allow for better research facilities and a well financed army. Through this simple Allaince the Fundamentalist faction has shown the very areas we are said to oppose we actually support. We just support them through a balanced approach.

Mr. President, I look forward to the prosperous colony we shall both work to achieve.

E.L. Crisler
Fundamentalist Faction