Old August 16, 2002, 23:03   #31
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 23:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I would like to personally thank Togas for being a worthy opponent. It has been quite a pleasure to debate with someone of your intelligence and grace.

In reguards to you first statement, however, did you really think I was going to argue that the CoL could not be reworded? Or is that something Timeline told you to prepare against? That matter was discussed at length and polled on. It was over long ago.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 17, 2002, 03:57   #32
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 21:51
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Unorthodox, you did a very good job as well. I'm pleased with the professional mannor this was handled. You put together a very compelling argument. We'll see what the judges think of all this.

Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
In reguards to you first statement, however, did you really think I was going to argue that the CoL could not be reworded? Or is that something Timeline told you to prepare against? That matter was discussed at length and polled on. It was over long ago.
When I wrote that I was just trying to anticipate all the possible arguments against and cover each one. Didn't know what your argument was until the day before ... and I had submitted that opening argument a day or two before that.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old August 21, 2002, 22:01   #33
Captain
King

Local Time: 00:51
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The Court decision has been posted in the topped Court thread.

Thank you again to all participants!

Sr. Justice Captain
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.