Submissive 11 22.45%
a little of both 23 46.94%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 19, 2002, 10:20   #61
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 03:11
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Oh no Flameflash is back, the defender of a failure of a company...

Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash
Also, Fez, I don't appreciate the fact that you mislead me... seems Asher has been banned for some reason, not that he just up and left if what Q said is true (and with his more reasonable statements vs. yours, I'd wager he's telling the truth.)
Well, I heard he got angry, got banned for a week and was not coming back after that. You have no right to judge who has more reasonable statements.

Quote:
Fez, respond to his points, then I'm sure he'll happily respond to yours.
He is on my ignore list.

Quote:
Q, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that has trouble with Fez... I take it quite a few do?
Infact you, Q, and speer are the only ones that have a problem with me.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:21   #62
Solly
Emperor

Local Time: 07:11
I have a problem with you, for sending naked pictures of yourself to me you dirty perv.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:23   #63
Tiamat
Apolyton Legend

Local Time: 06:11
On your knees and kiss my feet! **cracks whip**

I would be submissive NOT!! Just call me Miss Dominatrix
You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran
Old August 19, 2002, 10:23   #64
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Boddington's
I have a problem with you, for sending naked pictures of yourself to me you dirty perv.
Ah yes, that little false incident... I suppose asher didn't pay you money to make that statement? How much exactly? I never did such a thing.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:24   #65
DaShi
Emperor

Local Time: 06:11
I find that I work well and am comfortable in a dominant position. However, since I'm not very aggressive, I'm rarely in that position. I generally prefer a equal relationship with the ability to take charge when others **** up.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:26   #66
Solly
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

Ah yes, that little false incident... I suppose asher didn't pay you money to make that statement? How much exactly? I never did such a thing.
False?!

You lie too much.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:28   #67
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

False?!

You lie too much.
Yes false because I am not a stupid idiot who would give pictures of that nature to people I don't even know. I would NOT even think about it.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:30   #68
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 00:11
Fez, he may be on your ignore list... but you did address him and ask for a "decent response" which means that you still seem to care what he thinks... or at least want to read it.

Quote:
Fez said this...
Q: Same old crap. You know I am getting tired and am still waiting a decent response... I waste my time... why bother?
Also, I have every right to make decisions for myself regarding statements as you do...

Especially since you decided not to tell the whole story, and therefore were misleading, no matter if you meant to be or not.

I happen to recall Ming also being short with you in other threads I've read... seems like you get on a lot of people's bad sides, not just Speer, myself, and Q.

And can't you take at least one joke? (Even how tasteless it might be.) I was slightly amused by Boddington's statement, regardless of backstory. Just take it good humor... take life in good humor, and you'd have a lot fewer problems.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old August 19, 2002, 10:31   #69
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 00:11
Quote:
Originally posted by DaShi
I find that I work well and am comfortable in a dominant position. However, since I'm not very aggressive, I'm rarely in that position. I generally prefer a equal relationship with the ability to take charge when others **** up.
You're most certainly in different situations than me then... I find that I often have to jump up and enter the dominant mode... a lot more than I'd like to.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old August 19, 2002, 10:33   #70
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash
Fez, he may be on your ignore list... but you did address him and ask for a "decent response" which means that you still seem to care what he thinks... or at least want to read it.
I really don't care anymore what he thinks....

Quote:
Especially since you decided not to tell the whole story, and therefore were misleading, no matter if you meant to be or not.
I was not misleading and I did tell the whole story.

Quote:
I happen to recall Ming also being short with you in other threads I've read... seems like you get on a lot of people's bad sides, not just Speer, myself, and Q.
No. And whatever happened ages ago has changed... people have seen a change in my ways. One time, I was a very rude person and now that has changed.

Quote:
And can't you take at least one joke? (Even how tasteless it might be.) I was slightly amused by Boddington's statement, regardless of backstory. Just take it good humor... take life in good humor, and you'd have a lot fewer problems.
One cannot live life with no seriousness and expect to succeed.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:35   #71
Solly
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez

Yes false because I am not a stupid idiot who would give pictures of that nature to people I don't even know. I would NOT even think about it.
Stop lying.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:36   #72
Giancarlo
King

Boddy, you stop lying. The air reeks with your lies.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:37   #73
Solly
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Fez
Boddy, you stop lying. The air reeks with your lies.
I would post the pictures to prove it, but I would be banned.

How about I send them to Asher, for example, or Ming or RAH?
Old August 19, 2002, 10:39   #74
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

I would post the pictures to prove it, but I would be banned.

How about I send them to Asher, for example, or Ming or RAH?
You go ahead and do that because I know they do not exist. You think I would put such pictures on the internet? Absolutely not. You damn perverted crap.
Old August 19, 2002, 10:41   #75
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 01:11
And if I see this crap continued in other threads, you are both toast