Old August 16, 2002, 16:40   #1
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 01:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Trade Minister Report 1700B.C.
My lord, I regret to inform you that our economy is in bad shape. Our workers in melfort are working the wrong land, costing us trade arrows and our citizens do not even have a form of currency in which to trade with! Regretabbly, the royal coffers are even being cheated of our much deserved gold. The tax/science/lux rate is currently set at 50/40/10. this needs to be adjusted quickly to 40tax/60science/0lux.

there is a technology called currency, i suggest we discover it so we may enirich ourselves.

Also a new form of government called Monarchy would stimulate our citizens into producing more trade arrows and such also enrich the royal treasury

Last edited by H Tower; August 16, 2002 at 22:38.
Old August 16, 2002, 19:04   #2
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 16:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Look
It does not matter how good are bad we are as individuals at playing civ 2 , this is a democracy game and we all vote , one person may be the best player the world has ever seen but he or she must follow the dirrections of the people , we have polls to decide things like tax rates and build priorities, the game can not work when the president decides he knows better then the people and does things his own way.

Now that i have that rant over with John , I know you no better than anyone else in cyber space, our only connection is this game , so please continue to play and enjoy this style of game but remem ber it is no more your game than it is mine , you must follow the path chosen by the people, there were many things done in the first game that I did not agree with but once the polls made the choose I supported the decision 100%. If you can do this you will have no problem at all and I'm sure our mighty civ will rise up above all others.

Hydey the no-limits man. :(