Old August 17, 2002, 02:02   #1
NeoStar
Warlord

Local Time: 16:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
What's the go with 'accelerated production'?
How far have people gone with this?

Been messing with scns for a long while, I've only started playing new games again post patch and from what I've seen things are popping out quite easily in the Ancient age. Bit of a strain on managment - units are coming out like you have factories.

Im wondering if this setting ruins the game as it goes on for I >think< techs are getting faster and growth seems to also be faster.

Would that be right? What's the experiance playing with this option on the higher levels? Good? Or should I restart on normal settings right away?
"Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home." - Glen Bateman, The Stand (Stephen King)
Old August 17, 2002, 08:37   #2
WarpStorm
King

Local Time: 01:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Everything costs half as much, production, population, and tech. It makes for a game where huge armies of Modern Armor are crossing the continents in the 1400s. If this is what you want go for it.