Old August 20, 2002, 11:18   #1
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 09:37
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Outcast
Woohoo. Downloaded the install bug patch, and installed it. Now I'm in Shamazaar, getting around and killing some bad, bad Talans. This is one of those games I can play without WinAmp in the background. The music score just kicks ass.
Old August 20, 2002, 12:39   #2
Grumbold
Emperor

Local Time: 07:37
One of these days I'm going to get round to playing that game. Its been on the shelf waiting for me to try out the install bug patch
Old August 20, 2002, 12:51   #3
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

You can download it at www.outcast-game.com , 8 MB and so on.

I've completed it twice, myself.
Old August 21, 2002, 00:19   #4
MosesPresley
Prince

Local Time: 01:37
I bought this game when it first came out. When was that? About 3 years ago, I guess. I couldn't play it then as my pc was too slow.

About one year ago, I bought a new machine and this was one of the first games I loaded onto it. You can see a bonus ending movie if you complete all of the quests.
"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
—Orson Welles as Harry Lime
Old August 21, 2002, 06:47   #5
Kassiopeia
Emperor

"You can see a bonus ending movie if you complete all of the quests."

Aye, I know, yet couldn't quite manage it on the second try. I've heard what it has, though, and it's not exactly that mindblowing, but the challenge is always a challenge.