Old August 21, 2002, 18:09   #1
Civfan
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 06:42
Local Date: November 1, 2010
I installed a patch for TOT>MPG and guess what it works!!
I was at Civfanatics.com and went to a website called Cedrics and downloaded the 5 meg patch. Civ2TOT>MPG worked perfect. I was wondering because of this translation if its possible to expand the events and stuff. So far no luck. Theres many new things in tot like the expanded macro language. I'm wondering if this is possible to add to the mpg games.
Old August 22, 2002, 21:49   #2
trickey
Civilization III Democracy GameNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG2 Cake or Death?
Prince

Local Time: 02:42
i dont think this site supports that patch ( or any type of piracy)
Old August 23, 2002, 10:15   #3
Gelvan
Warlord

Local Time: 07:42
It's no piracy. After all it's a shame, that people who bought Test of Time cannot play scenarios for PREDECESSORS of Test of Time! Beside of that, I've bought Civ2 two times, one original cd got lost, the other was destroyed and I bought Forgotten Worlds and guess what? It can't be installed without the civ2 CD...! So I REALLY don't have a bad feeling about downloading Cedrics patch...

@CivFan
To answer your question: I'ts not possible. What I'm trying now is the other way round, to convert old scenarios to a ToT format using the civconverter (can be found at civfanatics). So far I got problems converting the graphics. If it works, It should be possible to copy parts of the ToT-rule.txt into the scenario-rule.txt - giving helicopters unlimited ranges etc. - and of course the events language should work too, because now you would use the ToT-engine.