Old August 23, 2002, 15:58   #1
Ksim3000
Chieftain

Local Time: 06:48
Local Date: November 1, 2010
A soldiers tale
Introduction:

This story Is based about the Americans at war with the Babylonians and allies. This was an actual game I played but I didn't finish the war due to It was pretty slow to keep playing on my computer so I don't have any maps. Anyway this Is my first story so enjoy!

Prologue:

Michael Jacobs, was a shopkeeper In London, England. He was married to his wife, Laura and had a son who was called Joseph.
Michael had a happy life but that was about to change. England had signed a mutual protection pact with Babylon. America and Babylon were friends until President Lincoln decided to expand American territory. He decided to plan a sneak attack on Babylon. The attack would start on the coast and with any luck, the Babylonian forces would lose the coastal towns to the Americans. Little did the Americans know, Babylon happened to be alot stronger then America. The Americans soon attacked Babylon. The Babylonians were surprised but pushed back the American attack easily and began to attack American citys. Soon full blown started and the English joined. Since London and alot of major citys were on the coast, the Americans strongly bombarded them. Elizabeth decided that since the Americans were also busy fighting Babylon aswell, she would send the English Veteran forces and draft men to Invade Washington which was across the sea. Unfortunetly, one of those men who were drafted was Michael Jacobs.
Old August 23, 2002, 16:49   #2
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:48
Is that just an intro?

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old August 23, 2002, 20:09   #3
Ksim3000
Chieftain

Yep! I'll start on chapter 1 In the next couple of days.
Old August 29, 2002, 18:40   #4
Ksim3000
Chieftain

I'm sorry I haven't posted the story yet but I will do hopefully tomorrow. I nearly did chapter 1 but the Internet cut me off and I lost all my work.