Old August 30, 2002, 03:09   #1
Duddha
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 23:08
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Apolytonian Racial Elitists
Reddawg's statistics have brought up a disturbing fact, nearly twenty percent of our population is of foriegn blood. We cannot trust this portion of the population and something must be done. Our lives are at risk.

I hereby found the Apolytonian Racial Elitists to protect the purity of Apolyton. We favor drastic measures to stem this problem and purify our sacred soil. These include assimlation programs and tactical feeding programs. These ideas may seem drastic, but think of the alterative. Our long held cultural traditions will be soiled, our land trampled.

We ask the Governors of infected provinces, the City Planner, the Supreme Military Commander, and the President to put our policies into action.

Signed,

Duddha

Last edited by Duddha; August 30, 2002 at 03:43.
Old August 30, 2002, 03:15   #2
DAVOUT
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:08
Local Date: November 1, 2010
What is a gruppen ?
Old August 30, 2002, 03:26   #3
Duddha
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Quote:
What is a gruppen ?
German is my second language. It was Gruppe but i've edited it. Don't want to offend anyone, only purify a make believe civilization.
Old August 30, 2002, 05:11   #4
Sean
Prince

Local Time: 07:08
The population will be purified over time anyway. So whats the worry? Also, the citizens of Apolyton are multi-racial anyway, united by common beliefs and ideals, not mere genetics!!
Old August 30, 2002, 05:14   #5
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:08
Spoken like a true Kiwi.

YEEEAAAAH!

But. as President, I can have no view on this until I see how much support it has.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old August 30, 2002, 05:20   #6
DAVOUT
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean
The population will be purified over time anyway. So whats the worry? Also, the citizens of Apolyton are multi-racial anyway, united by common beliefs and ideals, not mere genetics!!
I suggest unified instead of purified.
Old August 30, 2002, 05:35   #7
Sean
Prince

Local Time: 07:08
Yes, unified is a much better way of putting it.

I was also hinting that their will be no discernable french population in several generations.
Old August 30, 2002, 05:44   #8
DAVOUT
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean

I was also hinting that their will be no discernable french population in several generations.
This hope has been deceived so often ....
Old August 30, 2002, 05:58   #9
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 19:08
Well I personally feel hate and complete disregard to the ARE and will prosecute the ARE to the full extent of the law for breaching the peace. I will also inform all the watchmen in my province to completely ignore any offences make against the the party. Just be glad we don't have any minorities in El Nido otherwise the provence will be purified not of minorities but of ARE members
Old August 30, 2002, 08:01   #10
Robber Baron
Prince

Local Time: 02:08
Is ARE a roleplaying thing? I dunno, you're tapping into a lot of history, here, Duddha, very ugly history.
I can't say precisely why I'd draw the line here (and meanwhile revel gleefully in despotism, warmongering, and other evil stuff). But this thing makes me uncomfortable.
Old August 30, 2002, 08:07   #11
Reddawg
Prince

(yes it's roleplaying)
Statistics show that it takes a very very long time for foreign-descended citizens to disappear and in some cases they never do. They in fact grow, just at a slower rate.
Old August 30, 2002, 08:32   #12
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 01:08
Despite what I would love to say in here, I will follow my bosses example and remain blissfully non committal for now.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 30, 2002, 08:43   #13
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 03:08
I like diversity.

Who wants all the women to look alike? No, Give me light, dark and cream; Blonde, Red & Brunet; with as many shapes and sizes to choose from!!!

Diversity is a good thing.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old August 30, 2002, 09:57   #14
DAVOUT
King

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
I like diversity.

Diversity is a good thing.
Why dont you found the DAG ?

(Diversitys Admirers Gruppen)

Old August 30, 2002, 10:30   #15
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

All humans (except the French) share essentially the same blood. There is no reason to oppress or single out someone solely on the basis of their ethnicity (unless they're French).

Old August 30, 2002, 11:46   #16
Duddha
Prince

Quote:
Is ARE a roleplaying thing? I dunno, you're tapping into a lot of history, here, Duddha, very ugly history.
Yes, ARE is a roleplaying thing as is most of the game here. I was unsure whether I should make this group, but the way I see it, the group would have formed eventually and since I've already taken a pretty rightist role in the political spectrum of this game that it would fit with the roles I've already taken. In respect to the group I would also like people's views to stay within the limits of rolepalying. I hate racist as much as anyone in real life(I live in Venice California for God sakes). I don't want anything to get ugly and the whole point is to have fun.

Quote:
The population will be purified over time anyway. So whats the worry?
This is pure propaganda and a lie. The population will purify very slowely on its own and because we are playing on Emporer the effects of culture on a foreign population are small, esspecially because we don't have a dominant culture. Don't listen join the dark side!

Quote:
Also, the citizens of Apolyton are multi-racial anyway, united by common beliefs and ideals, not mere genetics!!
Our great nation strung from the small genetic pool of 20,000, with the one settler that founded Apolytion. We may have strung from a mixed blood but at this point it has fused into one. Conquered people resist assilimation into the great mixing pot. They hold on to their infereor American and Froggy cultures. It is too late fot them. Something must be done!

Quote:
Well I personally feel hate and complete disregard to the ARE and will prosecute the ARE to the full extent of the law for breaching the peace. I will also inform all the watchmen in my province to completely ignore any offences make against the the party. Just be glad we don't have any minorities in El Nido otherwise the provence will be purified not of minorities but of ARE members
Your province is a prime example of what can be achieved through purity. It is the basis of what our nation should strive for. You should be proud of governing such an idealic place. Our groups strong holds lie in your province, with cities like Ubergorsk and Napolyton, both hot beds of rightist policy.

Quote:
All humans (except the French) share essentially the same blood. There is no reason to oppress or single out someone solely on the basis of their ethnicity (unless they're French).
Then you support the destruction of the French. Yea, we have a half way convert.

Quote:
I can't say precisely why I'd draw the line here (and meanwhile revel gleefully in despotism, warmongering, and other evil stuff). But this thing makes me uncomfortable.
I pose the question what good is our warmongering if we give away the land that our sons and fathers spilt their blood for? I assume you support Ubers razing of enemy cities and then eventual slaves. What moral boundry seperates you?

Last edited by Duddha; August 30, 2002 at 12:22.
Old August 30, 2002, 11:57   #17
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 09:08
As a DIA member, I must strongly oppose this new incarnation of murderous and genocidial ideology, which plagues even the greatest representatives of our esteemed rival party .

Killing these French and Americans is utterly stupid ! If they die, who will work in the fields near Del Monte and Gaia ? Who will furnish us our dyes and our wines ? Who will make money for the greatness of our empire ?
We must assimilate these people overtime, rather than killing them. They are good as long as they're still alive and working hard for the sake of our purse !
Old August 30, 2002, 12:06   #18
Duddha
Prince

Quote:
Killing these French and Americans is utterly stupid ! If they die, who will work in the fields near Del Monte and Gaia ? Who will furnish us our dyes and our wines ? Who will make money for the greatness of our empire ?
We must assimilate these people overtime, rather than killing them. They are good as long as they're still alive and working hard for the sake of our purse !
oh, we don't oppose the use of slaves. Foreigners should not live in the city. What will happen to Del Monte and Gaia when we go to war against America a second time. The foreigners will protest, they can not be trusted! The DIA's strong hold of Del Monte will collapse due to these foreigners. The DIA has always been the weaker party.

Last edited by Duddha; August 30, 2002 at 12:13.
Old August 30, 2002, 12:37   #19
Spiffor

The DIA has always been the intelligence party, while some UFCers have always been shortsighted bloodthirsty barbarians
Killing the protestors would loss for our economy, and is the method of any braindead Grunt.
In the DIA, we're whipping the protestors to make them feel less unhappy, and still working hard. Then, we give sell them some dyes so that they feel happy. And our economy works well
I told you, the DIA is the place for intelligent rulers
Old August 30, 2002, 12:41   #20
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
The ..... UFC .... is .... braindead Grunt.
the DIA is ... intelligent
Reader's Digest condensed version. Basic plot still there, only the fluff has been removed.....
Old August 30, 2002, 12:52   #21
Spiffor

Ghengis :
But I must correct you one one thing. The correct sysopsis would be :
Quote:
some UFCers ... are ... braindead grunts.
The DIA ... is ... intelligent
I simply can't assimilate people like Unortho with braindead grunts
Old August 30, 2002, 12:56   #22
Vlad Antlerkov
King

And likewise, I find it hard to believe people like Linney and Odin are in the same party as Spiffor and Ninot.

Now, let's get back to the topic at hand, namely: whether we should enslave or kill all the foreigners.
Old August 30, 2002, 12:58   #23
Epistax
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov

I could not agree more. There is only the Human race. All others are the same race and cannot be treated differently. Then there are french.
Old August 30, 2002, 13:08   #24
Duddha
Prince

Quote:
I could not agree more. There is only the Human race. All others are the same race and cannot be treated differently. Then there are french.
There seems to be a consesus growing about the inferior Froggies. We should enslave or starve all of them in our territory. Since their cities we have captured are not yet productive it would be easier to do it now. Send our message to the highest powers in the land, we want the French gone. Let the masses speak!
Old August 30, 2002, 13:11   #25
Duddha
Prince

Quote:
Ah. Duddha. I believe it does. I have used that to rapidly convert towns before. Especially under Despotism or Communism. Take a size 5 town, Pop rush a settler, takes it down to 2 citizens. Now, JOIN the city with that settler...poof. Size 4 city, 1/2 pop is yours. I don't know if you can rinse/repeat till no more foreigners or not.
Unortho has proposed a novel solution. Sounds good to me.
Old August 30, 2002, 13:14   #26
DAVOUT
King

Vlad, Epistax,

Just because we gave them the metric system and the Added Value Tax, they think we are different : dont correct them. (in How to deal with non-french human beings handbook, Vol I, Title I, Chapter 1)
Old August 30, 2002, 13:29   #27
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

OOO, party war.

OK, I just can't stay out of things. That is why I am not PRESIDENT.

This 'genocidial ideology, which plagues even the greatest representatives of our esteemed rival party'. I am firmly against as well.

This 'Braindead Grunt' has no wish to see us go slaughtering the American or French, or any other Civilization we should 'temporarily reassign'. Genocide is not the answer!

True victory does not come from killing your foes, crushing their cities, or slaughtering their children! What good does it do us to kill off all of these fine examples of our greatness? Let us bring them into our nation, show them a better way of life, and set an example for all other nations to follow. UFC, fellow warmongers, SURELY you realize this by now:

True victory comes not from subjugating, destroying, enslaving, or torturing your enemy, as the DIA would apparantly have us do. NO. TRUE Victory comes form making them admit that they were wrong to have EVER OPPOSED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! The only way to accomplish this is through allowing them to live long enough to admit that. THEN they will become true Apolytonians no matter their Nationality.

We must seek out ways to speed this conversion, however. It need not take all this 'time' that the DIA would have us believe. Surely we can speed their conversion better than with a whip? We must treat these Foreigners with upmost care and attention. They have the potetnial to become our future strength.

'Replace the enemy's flags and standards with our own.

Mix the captured chariots with our own, treat the captured soldiers well.

This is called defeating the enemy and increasing our strength.'

- Sun Tzu

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old August 30, 2002, 13:47   #28
Duddha
Prince

While I respect your opinion I must disagree. The influx of foreigners will only weaken our nation. Not only are they inheritly inferior to us but will not support our warmongering tendancies. I ask agian, what will happen to Del Monte and Gaia when we go to war agianst America a second time? Those of inferior blood will revolt and eat our childern! We cannot let this happen. It is already known that foreigners cannot be trusted, look at Port Rouge, it is burning!

I ask you, why do we conquer? Is it not to ensure more land, wealth, and power for our childern. How can we do this if we let the weeds of inferiority grow wild? We have spilt our blood for this land.

You favor assimilation but what kind? Where is your plan to deal with the problem? We cannot leave assimilation to chance. We have two options. We can starve newly conquered cities with little consequence or pop rush settlers and workers out of these cities. I do not see the moral difference between Uber's razing of cities into slaves and starving or force assimilation. We have already crossed the barrier. Let us meet our destiny with the soil and create a Greater-Apolyton where our childern can expand endlessly without the burdens of inferior peoples.

Last edited by Duddha; August 30, 2002 at 14:04.
Old August 30, 2002, 13:57   #29
Spiffor

Unortho, you know your place isn't with Duddha
Old August 30, 2002, 14:01   #30
Duddha
Prince

Quote:
Unortho, you know your place isn't with Duddha
We may disagree on what do do with conquered people but we agree to conquer them.