Old March 10, 2003, 10:27   #121
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 01:09
Local Date: November 1, 2010
For aurora, I agree. Just use the unit in the city... for the ones threatening the formers that don't have protection, I'd say probably just make them try to run away.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 11, 2003, 01:34   #122
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 18:09
The problem in both cases is, that can't be done. One of the formers doesn't have the movement to run away, and the troops in Aurora wouldn't be able to kill the worms.
Old March 11, 2003, 09:29   #123
Cedayon
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 02:09
Quote:
and the troops in Aurora wouldn't be able to kill the worms.
*watches Drogue flame out another mini-boil that got too close to the base*

They're sure trying, though
Old March 11, 2003, 09:38   #124
Cedayon
King

Btw, do you guys see those mines up around the area NE of the ruins in the '71 save? I think someone's been prowling around up there popping pods... those mines weren't there in the '64 save.

Perhaps we should deploy some more units on our northern border, particularly when start moving a lot of formers that way (energy park and a tube to the ruins site), just to be safe.
Old March 12, 2003, 02:50   #125
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 18:09
If someone is prowling aorund up there, we shoudl defeintely send some troops up to have a look; whoever they are (unless they were Morganites who came with the base, but that's unlikely), they probably aren't friendly.
Old March 12, 2003, 08:52   #126
Cedayon
King

Indeed, our ability to make enemies is legendary. I'll see what I can do in terms of building/sending stuff up from JV, though I'd like to be able to rehome it all to Egregion (ie when we have mag tubes and can do so for free from our land bases) so they can go outside of our nominal borders without my region raising the red flag of rebellion.
Old March 12, 2003, 21:36   #127
lucky22
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' Guild
Prince

Local Time: 07:09
Quote:
Originally posted by Cedayon
Btw, do you guys see those mines up around the area NE of the ruins in the '71 save? I think someone's been prowling around up there popping pods... those mines weren't there in the '64 save.

Perhaps we should deploy some more units on our northern border, particularly when start moving a lot of formers that way (energy park and a tube to the ruins site), just to be safe.
here here!! The sooner the better!!!
Old March 17, 2003, 08:48   #128
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 09:09
Does anyone know what happened to the ACS "Pizza"?
Old March 17, 2003, 11:06   #129
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:09
It should be heading to Egregion to rehome, then likely station in that base that connects that large sea of ours to the main watercourse (can't remember.....names......head hurts......kill Yang.... BWWAAAAAAGGGGH!)

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 17, 2003, 16:01   #130
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 09:09
Odd. I didn't see any fusion-silksteel cruiser when I checked our military F7 nexus.