Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 09:13
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by OPD
Bhah the settler was never going to be built in poly

anyway it's not important anymore as peace has been declared despite my objections
hi ,

where is the report , ....

have a nice day
Old August 31, 2002, 20:34   #62
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 07:13
I'm so sick of people spamming in the demo game forum to increase their PC.
Old August 31, 2002, 21:09   #63
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:13
This may be obvious, but this thread isn't very relevant anymore - we are at peace with France and after rather dull peace treaty terms, we made a nice set of deals and are much further ahead in tech than we were before.

Has anyone noticed that in two sets of turns (or in this case most of ONE turn) of play, I have invalidated several threads already?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old August 31, 2002, 21:26   #64
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:13
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
This may be obvious, but this thread isn't very relevant anymore - we are at peace with France and after rather dull peace treaty terms, we made a nice set of deals and are much further ahead in tech than we were before.

Has anyone noticed that in two sets of turns (or in this case most of ONE turn) of play, I have invalidated several threads already?
So, do you want us to call you the "Invalidator" or just "Lefty"?
Old August 31, 2002, 21:59   #65
Kuciwalker
Deity

Local Time: 03:13
Let's call him Lefty. That sounds better.
Old September 1, 2002, 15:31   #66
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

I think Ming tells people that if they're going to spam they should do it in the demo game forum.

Is there anyway we could appoint a mod just for the demo game like they do at civ fanatics.

I'm sick of reading the top ten threads only to find that they're only at the top cos the same person has posted some indifferent crap in each one without reading the thread or even having any idea of whats going on in the game.

bhah rant over
Old September 1, 2002, 16:15   #67
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by OPD
I think Ming tells people that if they're going to spam they should do it in the demo game forum.

Is there anyway we could appoint a mod just for the demo game like they do at civ fanatics.

I'm sick of reading the top ten threads only to find that they're only at the top cos the same person has posted some indifferent crap in each one without reading the thread or even having any idea of whats going on in the game.

bhah rant over
(Personal defense mechanisms activating....)

Just because I don't agree with you on some issues doesn't mean that everything I post is indifferent or irrelevant. The fact that you have the opinion that every post I make is only for the sack of "post count" and I have no interest in nor have I ever read a thread shows that you have not read the threads I have posted in.

Occasionally, I make posts that are lighthearted or "fluff" to keep the threads from becoming to "heavy" or "heated". But, I seriously doubt there is anyone that hasn't posted "spam" at one time whether intentional or not.

(Okay, personal defense mechanisms deactivating....)
Old September 1, 2002, 16:20   #68
Panag
MacCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusC4BtSDG Rabbits of Caerbannog
Emperor

Local Time: 09:13
Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb

(Personal defense mechanisms activating....)

Just because I don't agree with you on some issues doesn't mean that everything I post is indifferent or irrelevant. The fact that you have the opinion that every post I make is only for the sack of "post count" and I have no interest in nor have I ever read a thread shows that you have not read the threads I have posted in.

Occasionally, I make posts that are lighthearted or "fluff" to keep the threads from becoming to "heavy" or "heated". But, I seriously doubt there is anyone that hasn't posted "spam" at one time whether intentional or not.

(Okay, personal defense mechanisms deactivating....)
hi ,

, not that it matters that all , but there are some who like to post "this is spam" , now , at that moment they themselves are spamming , .....

you are not the only one who has activated his personal defense systems , .....

then again , it would be nice to have a special civ3 mod , ....

have a nice day
Old September 1, 2002, 16:25   #69
OPD
King

WTF I wasn't talking about you.

I'm sorry if I offended you but I actually think you're pretty cool. You don't need a banana nomination to show that you are a good/decent member of the community and I actually apreciate your "fluff".

I probably spam a bit but not in anyway that is excessivley annoying.

In conclusion GhengisFarb rocks (ok ass kissing over)
Old September 1, 2002, 17:14   #70
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Whew....Glad to hear I wasn't the target of that, definitely don't want OPD mad at me, what with getting ready to open Apolytonia's first Tavern chain in his region and all.

Sorry for taking that the wrong way it just seemed like you had specifically targeted me with some of those comments......

(Shameless "fluff" propaganda follows.....)

"ANNOUNCING THE GRAND OPENINGS (Next trading session) OF ...."
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	bananaking abt.gif
Views:	114
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	23403