Old September 3, 2002, 20:06   #1
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Headquarters of the Supreme Military Commander of the Apolyton Empire
This is the thread for suggestions or alterations to current posted orders. Suggestions for other ideas beyond the current turn plan should be posted in a new or current War Academy thread, this deals with very specific orders. For example if you find timing off or direction typo or don't see your favorite unit's order just ask . So please come and feel free to express yourself. While we talk you can have some of this liquid the french call wine. Its quite good really. Welcome and remember our motto here " Peace through the blood of our enemies"
Aggie

Last edited by Aggie; September 4, 2002 at 13:16.
Old September 4, 2002, 01:43   #2
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 01:26
*Hic* good stuff.

BTW, did you notice the German Archer 2 tiles away from Gaia? We have an extra spearman in Del Monte who could move this turn (before 210bc ends) to be in position to reinforce Gaia should the Hun move adjacent.

*Hic*... really good stuff.
Old September 4, 2002, 08:23   #3
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 04:26
Quote:
Originally posted by notyoueither
*Hic* good stuff.

BTW, did you notice the German Archer 2 tiles away from Gaia? We have an extra spearman in Del Monte who could move this turn (before 210bc ends) to be in position to reinforce Gaia should the Hun move adjacent.

*Hic*... really good stuff.
If I'm not drunk too, is something like this:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	gaiamoves2.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	23546  
Old September 4, 2002, 08:36   #4
DAVOUT
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:26
This name, Office of the SMC, sounds bureaucratic ; it does not evocate the hardship of the military life in the field. What about Camp of the SMC or Tent of the SMC ?
Old September 4, 2002, 08:54   #5
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 04:26
What about SMC Headquarters?
Old September 4, 2002, 13:17   #6
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Well I changed the title on top, but don't know if I can rename the thread.
Aggie
Old September 4, 2002, 13:19   #7
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:26
Quote:
Originally posted by Aro
What about SMC Headquarters?
Isn't SMC that get-rich quick system of selling cheap ceramic stuff to junk collectors?
Old September 4, 2002, 13:32   #8
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 07:26
Aggie
BHQ and Poly both grow in 2 turns and will need another garrison to prevent disorder.
Would it be possible to put the new horseman back into BHQ and divert a spearman from Termina to Poly untill new units have been built which can take over the garrisoning?
Old September 4, 2002, 14:16   #9
Aggie
King

OPD, I was wondering about that too. I'd rather raise luxury's than keep units from the front. Horse are very useful since they have a retreat ability, and since this is based on rank of units opposed and we have vets and the persians have reg we really should use them for that. But we could take some units from gaia nd loveshack since the german wars are over they will be safe. I will arrange for this in my next orders. A question how long before wines are connected?, I guess this is for the CP.
Aggie
Old September 4, 2002, 14:30   #10
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
A question how long before wines are connected?, I guess this is for the CP.
Probably more of a PW question but I think we'll have done all we can do in 2 turns and then it's up to the French wkr outside of Chartes to build a road there which if he's not doing now will take a while.
Old September 10, 2002, 05:34   #11
mtgillespie
Civilization III Democracy Game
Warlord

Aggie,

I've noticed on Aro's map that we have an elite sword in Timeline. Are there plans to move it to the Persian front, to give us the chance of a GL, or are there reasons to leave it where it is?

Edit : Sorry, ignore this. I've just checked the order thread again, and realised that SA means sword army! Doh!

Last edited by mtgillespie; September 10, 2002 at 06:08.
Old September 10, 2002, 09:09   #12
BigFurryMonster
PtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 08:26
Aggie - there's a strange looking guy at the front door claiming that his name is "Son Tsu" or something, and that he comes from the other end of the world. He seems to want to join the Academy as a secretary. Shall I send him away? He smells a bit of wine, anyway.
Old September 10, 2002, 11:33   #13
Aggie
King

Yah, BigFurrymonster, we might as well let him in, you never know he might help us.
Aggie