Old September 6, 2002, 15:34   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 01:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
VP and Gazette announcements
This week the Gazette will come out on Sunday, shortly after the turns are played. There is not all that much new to cover since the Wed. edition otherwise.

I will be gone for most of the weekend, likely only stopping to post the Gazette before I leave town on my business trip. I will hopefully return by the following weekend sometime, but cannot promise anything till the conclusion of the elecitons.

I charge MrWIA to finish what I have started, and ensure the inclusion of the new amendment should it pass. Just reply with it to the Directory thread. Should it not pass, I encourage him to play a turn ON the 17/18th to help out the new administration as much as possible. This is in line with the 'normal' teus/Sat schedule anyway, and should not be a problem.

It has been an honor serving as the VP, and I look forward to a time when I can once again serve this mighty nation. The elections that will be held in December appear to be a prime time for me to run for something REALLY time consuming, since I will have 2 weeks off work during that time. Alot of people should be out of school for a time as well. Should make for a good election.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 6, 2002, 15:37   #2
Reddawg
Prince

Local Time: 02:35
december will be crazy, i have an entire MONTH off from school!!!

but we have a few months before then...
Old September 6, 2002, 15:59   #3
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 09:35
Re: VP and Gazette announcements
Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
December appear to be a prime time for me to run for something REALLY time consuming,
Now I know who to vote for.
I'm sure you'll make a great minister or president or whatever it is you intend to run for in December.
- Phantom of the Opera