Old September 11, 2002, 17:01   #31
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 07:46
Local Date: November 1, 2010
do you have a problem with that! i will let you dissapear with the help of my special police unit
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old September 11, 2002, 17:31   #32
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 09:46
Turnchat is now in progress on EFnet #smacdg
we got Info Networks from a pod, and Ecology is a few turns away
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old September 11, 2002, 18:00   #33
Pandemoniak
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Location: of Xanadu, Scottish Section of the Apolyton Must Crush Capitalism Party
Adam and myself are unable to connect
Old September 11, 2002, 18:08   #34
Darkness' Edge
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova Traders
Prince

Local Time: 18:46
Quote:
Originally posted by Pandemoniak Adam and myself are unable to connect
Adam's made it in...unfortunately, 5 mins after we finished.

Just a note for everyone:

EFnet can be painful. If you don't get onto one server, try another. And don't assume because it's a local one that you're going to be able to connect. I connect to the server in Moscow, and get on every time.
Old September 11, 2002, 18:11   #35
Pandemoniak
King

Location: of Xanadu, Scottish Section of the Apolyton Must Crush Capitalism Party
May I suggest a turnthread for next time ?
Old September 11, 2002, 19:55   #36
Darkness' Edge
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova Traders
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Pandemoniak May I suggest a turnthread for next time ?
I don't think that's a good idea. We're all only getting used to this, and after last time, I'd rather have a group of people there to go to when I'm confused.

However,
if we go with a turnthread, I could run one, say, early next week. But if we go with a turnchat (as I'd prefer), DBTS could run it in my absence.

I'd much rather DBTS fills in, and then I could run one, say, the following Sunday.
Old September 11, 2002, 20:47   #37
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 04:46
pand-the chat was great. i dont think that threads would work out as well.

i also had trouble getting on. i just went down the list and only got on like the 8th one i tried (first thing i said when i got there was "phew! didn' think i'd make it" or something)

can i suggest the server for next time?
Old September 12, 2002, 06:02   #38
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

I still want to say that MSN chatrooms are very reliable here! (now dont start yelling at me ) but what does everyone thing of playing some turns next sunday? but i dont think i can make it around 22.00 GMT has to be earlier but that is just an idea?!
Old September 12, 2002, 06:19   #39
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:46
MSN? In that case I have been yelling at you for a while, DBTS, you just haven't noticed.

A turnchat on Sunday is doable for me, but anything before 2230GMT and that's me out. Saturday is better, but I couldn't make it any earlier than 2000GMT. BTW, these times will be completely out of the question for DE. I imagine Sunday night is out for him completely, and Saturday night, if he can do it, would only work 2200 onwards at an extreme earliest. It may not be this way, but I would be surprised if he got up any earlier than 7am on Sunday for a chat!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 12, 2002, 15:00   #40
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

sure. though sunday might not be the best day, 22:00 GMT is a good time for me usually

maybe in the cabinet thread we could put our timezones next to our names so it's easier to organise chats?
Old September 12, 2002, 21:38   #41
Darkness' Edge
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt A turnchat on Sunday is doable for me, but anything before 2230GMT and that's me out. Saturday is better, but I couldn't make it any earlier than 2000GMT. BTW, these times will be completely out of the question for DE. I imagine Sunday night is out for him completely, and Saturday night, if he can do it, would only work 2200 onwards at an extreme earliest. It may not be this way, but I would be surprised if he got up any earlier than 7am on Sunday for a chat!
He's pretty right.

2200 GMT Sunday is out of the question. I've got school Monday morning, and I have to be out the door soon after that.

2200 Saturday is possible - I'll make it if I can. I'm not sure if there's going to be an afterparty for this play, and if there is, I'll probably be too hungover to come. But I'll try.

2200 Friday would be even better...*hint hint*
Old September 13, 2002, 03:05   #42
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Crud! That's 15 hours away!

Old September 13, 2002, 07:50   #43
DeathByTheSword
King

ok are we holding it friday or saturday? i can do both but i prefer saturday. (have no money to go out anyways )
Old September 13, 2002, 10:24   #44
Darkness' Edge
Prince

Ack. As DBTS pointed out in the other thread, it's really too short notice, and there's constitutional issues.

Seven hours is too short notice.

Perhaps Saturday, 2200GMT is an option. Or alternatively, we could just wait until early next week, but that would probably have to be held by DBTS.
Old September 13, 2002, 10:58   #45
DeathByTheSword
King

Friday (tonight) or saturday(tommorow) is fine by me
Old September 13, 2002, 11:55   #46
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Tonight?
Old September 13, 2002, 15:06   #47
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 10:46
Saturday 2200 GMT is okay with me - I can't attend on the following week and the next weekend, though, since my exam week is on (history - easy - , physics - easy - , mathematics - horrid - and Finnish - easy - this time around...).
Old September 13, 2002, 15:08   #48
DeathByTheSword
King

wel 22.00 GMT saturday is good for me and wednesday, i can make it too but can everone give me or DE the times that you can make it this week (24.00 GMT time please)
Old September 13, 2002, 16:22   #49
Method
Emperor

saturday is good for me i *think*. i don't think my poll(s) will be done by then though.

Last edited by Method; September 13, 2002 at 17:30.
Old September 13, 2002, 16:46   #50
Pandemoniak
King

Saturday is *not* ok for me. Moreover, the poll for Base 3 location will finish monday afternoon.
Old September 13, 2002, 17:42   #51
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 01:46
Saturday at 2200 GMT, I can't do (I'll be in Boston at the time). Actually, I can't really make it at any time that day.

As for Sunday, I shouldn't have any troubles if it's around 2000-2200 GMT.
Old September 13, 2002, 17:50   #52
Method
Emperor

Damn! Mr i change my avatar every day Vlad strikes again!

on becoming king though
Old September 13, 2002, 20:18   #53
Darkness' Edge
Prince

Okay. As the polls won't be done, we can't have one this Saturday.

That leaves the option of one early next week.

I can hold a turnchat between 2000-2100 Sunday-Thursday, and basically any time Friday and Saturday, GMT.

Either that, or DBTS can run it.
Old September 13, 2002, 20:33   #54
Method
Emperor

i guess i can do 2100 GMT but 2200 like we did last week would be better. 2000 is a bit borderline for me.

i'm good any day of the week.

EDIT: Wait, let me check.
/me checks
ok, my polls close on monday.
Old September 13, 2002, 20:53   #55
Darkness' Edge
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by TKG
i guess i can do 2100 GMT but 2200 like we did last week would be better. 2000 is a bit borderline for me.
2200 isn't an option for me during the week - I have to be getting ready for school.
Old September 13, 2002, 22:54   #56
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Thank God Saturday is out! I have to do a chat for Civ3 then.

I can do Sunday and Wednesday 2230-0000 and 0330-1200, Monday 2230-0100 and 0530-1200, Tuesday 2000-0130 and 1530-0000, Thursday 2230-1200 on Friday.

Wait. Scratch Tuesday evening. It's the only day I can make it at 2000GMT but this week it's my LAST chat as Civ3 Prez. I guess I can't miss that.

Old September 15, 2002, 07:15   #57
DeathByTheSword
King

ok who can do (maybe today/sunday?) 17.00 until.....22.00 GMT hours? this are the time i can make it everyday except tuesdays,wednesdays and thursday. then i can make it from 20.15 until 22.00 in the weekends and fridays i can make it past 22.00....way past. but other wise i can not do a turnchat this week. who of you all can come somewhere in these timetables? then we will look at the most fitting time. I know some (MWIA and DE) cant make it but if MWIA makes a good buildingqueer that wont be a problem. ok let me hear it! and DE where did you get your info from to hold a turnchat? (minimizing and stuff in windows isnt my stronges point )
Old September 15, 2002, 13:53   #58
DeathByTheSword
King

^^^^^bump and READ the above post please ^^^^^
Old September 15, 2002, 14:07   #59
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

i can usually make it from 1600 till 2300 GMT, any day of the week.
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old September 15, 2002, 14:19   #60
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 10:46
I can't attend at all until next Friday. Then, any time from 1600 to 2300 GMT, like Lemmy.