Old September 11, 2002, 17:17   #31
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:47
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Just checked, an empty army disbands into 100 shields.

And while Sun Tzu isn't irreplaceable, I don't necessarily want the AI to have it (Romans, Greeks, etc)
Old September 11, 2002, 17:25   #32
jinif
Chieftain

Local Time: 23:47
Local Date: October 31, 2010
we should use it to build a great wonder either "Sun Tzu" of "Sistine Chappel"
Armies that I have used never seem to have much use except to get the "heroic" small wonder.
Old September 11, 2002, 17:30   #33
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 07:47
We need to make a decision over FP and palace ASAP the sooner the better especially if were going to jump as Poly is building stuff which would be lost in a jump.

I think if were not going to use a leader for a FP we should think about a GA to speed the building of it instead.

I wouldn't say sun zus is too important however sistine is very important to us.
Old September 11, 2002, 17:47   #34
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 03:47
If its to be built
Sun Tuz if we use a GL for a wonder/improvement. The best advantage with ST is that when you take a city, It automatically has a Barracks, which you can use while expanding your front. Until the advent of Railroads, It is byfar the best militaristic Must have out there.

E_T
Old September 11, 2002, 19:53   #35
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 01:47
I hadn't forgotten about Sistine, I just don't want to stockpile a leader that long, if necessary convert to army and add 100 shields by disbanding it so we have a chance at another GL.

We could convert the GL to an army, add units win a battle then disband the army for shields. We get production boost (100+ shields), trigger to build Heroic Epic, and tempory use of an Army in one GL.