Old September 28, 2002, 13:57   #151
SKILORD
Never Ending StoriesCivilization III MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 07:49
Local Date: November 1, 2010
We plan to give peace a chance, but in case of war, we want tobe safe.

India and Japan have voted to join us, becoming states of the ULS, supreme within their borders but still under the Federal Government in New Washington.

26-09-2002 21:20

Name: Interstellar Lunar Empire (United Lunar States)
Territories: Luna, Centauri System, Artificial Centauri Base, Dragoon System, Dragon Station ,Mercury, India, Japan, Achilles Station (Earth Orbit) Several Secret stations as well.
Capitals: New Washington (Luna), Pioneer (Centauri), New Olympia (Dragoon), Agrigros (Mercury) New Dehli (India) Tokyo (Japan)
Population: 400 Million (90 mill on Luna, 210 In Centauri, 50 in Dragoon, 50 on Mercury)
Nuclear Winter Sick: 1 Million
Suffering Famine: None

Military:
Army: Large
Navy: Medium
Airforce: Medium
Space Navy: Imperial, Best Equipped
Nukes: Many
Interplanetary Nukes: Several
Old September 28, 2002, 14:03   #152
Cinna
Warlord

Local Time: 02:49
ooc: wait, point me to where you got India and Japan. I must have missed that!

Edit: ohhh wait you just assimilated two sovereign Earth nations in one sentence. Ummm I'm thinking not...
Old September 28, 2002, 14:10   #153
SKILORD
King

They joined me in the Commonwealth of free nations and a month later, fearing Russian agression joined me officially.

Old September 28, 2002, 14:17   #154
SKILORD
King

When Russia takes over China it's ok but when i move to protect other nations from falling to him (they are still in complete control of domestic issues i assure you) i am an Imperialist pig? I am also feeding them you might notice they have no famine anymore as my farms in 3 solar systems can provide for them, they can help you guys too but you ignore me when i offer. Am i not working for the good of mankind? am i not working to cure your planet from the diseases it has given itself? I will also protect my brothers in India and Japan against Russia and famine, which is the worse you tell me, but i will protect them.
Old September 28, 2002, 14:20   #155
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 08:49
Quote:
Originally posted by SKILORD
They joined me in the Commonwealth of free nations and a month later, fearing Russian agression joined me officially.

Uhmmm
Don't you think it is a bit too much?

A normal state would never do something like that (I don't want to lose my independence because of Russia, so I join the ULS?), they will most likely ally with you, but merge with you

I don't really liked how you did it, especially since they were not even in your alliance.

So the question is: Isn't it a bit unreal?

Just a thought

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old September 28, 2002, 14:26   #156
mmtt
Warlord

To Interstellar Lunar Empire:
YOU WILL IMMEDIATLY REMOVE YOUR TROOPS OUT OF INDIA AND JAPAN! YOU HAVE 1 MONTH TO SET THEM BACK IN THEIR OWN LIBERTY OF ACTION!
THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM! IF NOT, THEN YOU WILL START A WAR!

-------------
In reaction of ILE occupation, Red Army is moving towards India and Japan. Huge movements of troops are being done in Eastern Europe.

-------
OOC:
Please realize what would have happen if USA took full control of Japan or India during Cold War...
Old September 28, 2002, 14:28   #157
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
When Russia takes over China it's ok but when i move to protect other nations from falling to him (they are still in complete control of domestic issues i assure you) i am an Imperialist pig? I am also feeding them you might notice they have no famine anymore as my farms in 3 solar systems can provide for them, they can help you guys too but you ignore me when i offer. Am i not working for the good of mankind? am i not working to cure your planet from the diseases it has given itself? I will also protect my brothers in India and Japan against Russia and famine, which is the worse you tell me, but i will protect them.
OOC: Well Russia took over China by setting up there a Communist Party and helping it to gain the power.

Then the Chinese leader was killed by "unknown terrorist*" after 2-3 years of filo-Russian gov't there. The Russian army just went there and militarly annexed the country, but they were supported by the Chinese thanks to the heavy Communist propaganda there.

The Soviet managed to do that cause none of you intervened to change it, if the ULS or GFDR were to go in China and to prevent a Communist revolution, Russia would have never be able to annex them.
But mmtt gave you time guys to change the events.

Instead SKILORD you just did that in less than half an hour, without even giving us time to try to change the events.

Saluti
"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
Old September 28, 2002, 14:35   #158
Giovanni Wine
King

IC:
To ULS: Italy will not overlook as free sovreign nations are overunned by Imperialist from space.
We will give the ULS 1 month as well to withdraw immediatly from India and Japan,
THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM AS WELL, WITHDRAW FROM INDIA AND JAPAN OR FACE WAR

To GFDR: The ULS has shown as the real imperialist pig they are, i hope you do not still support a nation that overun two countries in our own planet, for their own imperalist interests.

To all earth: Earth is under attack by imperalism from space, Italy call upon the Gaian Act as to prevent that Earth wll end up in Alien hands.

Saluti
Old September 28, 2002, 14:35   #159
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 23:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Your messages to Draconia must be carried by either Germany or ourselves because no other nation posesses the engines we do that allow us to travel to other systems.

Draconia:
I would like to help you upgrade your tech, our old, Pre-Comet days Jets will be sold to you for a cheap price and we will also give you a couple of spaceships. your planet is filled with all you need to become a modern nation.
TO ULS:
Thank you for the help in our quest for the stars.
We would like a 6 star ships to explore our own solar system. Could you provide help form your scientist too so that we can start using them and learn how to build them our selves? We have the gold to pay for it.

To all nations:
Recent actions in earth concern our people. It seems war is almost certain to occur. We would like to provide our top diplomats, the same ones who helped end the fighting on our own planet, to earth to help end this dispute in peace. We are nuetral in this and I think can provide an unbias help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I though Italy has enigines able to reach our system, and that is who we were using to comunicate with others.
Old September 28, 2002, 14:42   #160
mmtt
Warlord

OOC:
Thanks for defending me Giovanni.
That's quite the way I viewed it.

If you really take control of India and Japan then you are as imperialist as I am communist (in the game though) and you assume that you must control the army and the government. You didn't state anything like that.
Well in this case, my reaction is clear and simple: you pull back or this is the end of humanity...

Isn't it a lovely cold war in her hotest crisis?

------------------------
NUSSR follows the call upon the Gaian Act. She also hopes that United Nations will find a way to stop this.
Old September 28, 2002, 14:43   #161
Giovanni Wine
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni Wine
Instead SKILORD you just did that in less than half an hour, without even giving us time to try to change the events.

Saluti
PS:
Please... don't take it as a personal attack, it is just that I don't want this NES to dye
Old September 28, 2002, 14:44   #162
Giovanni Wine
King

Gotta go now... see you

Saluti
Old September 28, 2002, 14:50   #163
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

To All Nations:

We do not want to be draged in to war. We also do not want to see the human race destroyed just 2 years after we discovered they exist.
Old September 28, 2002, 14:56   #164
SKILORD
King

We will go back to the commonwealth and keep it at that.

No Russia, you couldn't end humanity, either of us could destroy earth but i have an interstellar empire that no-one has the firepower to destroy. Ponder that before you threaten me ever again If it weren't for italy i wouldn't have pulled back, i fear no-one but i value Italy's freindship.
Old September 28, 2002, 15:07   #165
mmtt
Warlord

I and the whole NUSSR thanks you for your withdraw out of India and Japan.

But your actions have forced to us to increase our nuclear power and I’m sorry to say it but the development of interstellar weapons has started.

We won’t withdraw our troops from the border until your behavior proved that we can trust you. We request IPF in India and in Japan.

Development of Nuclear Interstellar Weapons: 10 years
Old September 28, 2002, 15:23   #166
Jack_www
King

To All Nations:
We are glad to see war has been adverted on planet earth for now. All of planet Draconia rejoices at this news. Maybe humans will learn to leave in peace togather just as we have.
Old September 28, 2002, 15:31   #167
Jack_www
King

To NUSSR(Top Secret):

We are currently studying the atom and the power is might have. We also have heard of a advancement of "nuclear fission." Could you help us in this area?
Old September 28, 2002, 15:41   #168
mmtt
Warlord

To Draconia(extremely secret)
We accept to teach you about those technologies but we would like to be able to set up a nuclear testing facility on Draconia (a desert or something like that would fit us enough preferably without any beings in the area) to help our own research.
Old September 28, 2002, 15:42   #169
SKILORD
King

sorry you were talking to the NUSSR instead...

Russia:

If such research is not warmongering i don't know what is.

We are also developing them, it will take us 5 less years since we have the engines already.
Old September 28, 2002, 15:49   #170
SKILORD
King

We also have stations to store the nukes on, we destroyed all of yours in our last war. Where do you plan to place them when you have them?

Thank you Russia for forcing war out to the colonies. You'r developing such weapons so you can have a shot at Haven aren't you? It's location has been reclassified to secret and it's now in a constant state of Motion

Germany: (top secret) if your embargo is still on i'd like to join it.
Old September 28, 2002, 17:05   #171
IceEye
Chieftain

To: World
We want to sign NAPs with everyone of you!
Old September 28, 2002, 17:12   #172
SKILORD
King

To the Swedes:

We will gladly sign your NAP. I offer trade and freindship to your great nation.
Old September 28, 2002, 19:02   #173
Giovanni Wine
King

To ULS:
The Italian Empire as a whole and the Emperor himself rejoiced at the news of the ULS pulling out of India and Japan.
The Emperor would like to congratule personally with you for your wise action, and hopefully this incident will not hurt the longlasting friendship between our two glorious nations.

Your in Peace:
Emperor Michelangelo.
Prime Minister Georg Kalac.

To ULS and NUSSR: (handwritten by the Emperor himself)
I think it is time for both of you to define each one sphere of influence, this time Space War 1 was avoided just for a very little, but Italy do not want anything similar to happen again.

I'm sure that if we will just sit all together, with a neutral Nation as mediator (Draconia?, Africa?, Sweden?) we will be able to settle any issue without having to threat war to each other.

Let diplomacy and peace rule over the war.

Your peaceloving and diplomatic friend:
Emperor Michelangelo

To Sweden-Io:
Italy will sign the NAP

To Draconia:
Quote:
I though Italy has enigines able to reach our system, and that is who we were using to comunicate with others.
We do... although maybe not as good as the ULS ones, but they are good enough to reach your solar system in less then a month.
(10 times the speed of light with peak of 20-30 times when traveling in hyperspace).
And if we recall correctly, you stated you have some sort of natural propulsion fuel just like the one used on the ISA ships.

Saluti

PS [EDIT]: Cool... I didn't noticed that... but I'm Prince right now... when are you able to have your own custom avatar... when you reach 300 (Prince) or when you reach 500?

Last edited by Giovanni Wine; September 28, 2002 at 19:21.
Old September 28, 2002, 19:17   #174
Jack_www
King

To NUSSR(Top Secret):
We have 3 moons that orbit our planet, I am sure you can find a site on one of these moons to do your testing.

To Sweden-Io:
We will sign a NAP with you, and greatings form the Confederate States of Draconia.

To ULS:
When will you be able to sell us those old spaceships and jets?
Old September 28, 2002, 19:21   #175
SKILORD
King

I agree that the godless NUSSR dogs and myself have to work something out diplomatically before we start burning each other's villages.

I want Sweden as the Moderator because they seem most neutral.
Old September 28, 2002, 19:27   #176
SKILORD
King

Consider it done Draconia. You will need the Spaceships to keep an eye on the Russians.

the Three ships:

1 EMP Cruiser: A midsised Craft equipped with EMP weaponry to disable ships in addition to conventional arms.

2 BattleCruisers: Once the Dominant ships of the Sol System they contain between them enough firepower to demolish most other ships, weaponry still up-to-date but now too slow to compete with modern ships.

The Jets are of American design, a holdover from our days as a coony of theirs. They are near modern and only recently obsoleted.

You also have all of the Fighters (These are of Modern Build and Similar to our Comet Fighters) you need to fill the aforementioned ships.
Old September 28, 2002, 19:30   #177
Jack_www
King

To Italy(top secret):
We have indeed discovered deposites of the fuel your spaceships use. Our scientist believed they formed when our planet was still being formed. It will be very expensive for us to extract it though, and it will be in a crude form, so you will have to refine it yourself. What whould you like to offer in return?
Old September 28, 2002, 19:40   #178
Jack_www
King

To ULS:
Thank you ULS for the ships. We will send the gold as soon as we recieve the ships and jets.

Signed,
Jack_www, President of Draconia

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on projects:
Upgrade of airforce now will take 1 year once we recieve the jets form ULS.

Update on Stats:
Small space navy(3 ships)

To all Nations:
Thank you earth for all the help in the past 2 years. The help you have given us has advanced our planet at least 250 years. Although it will take us time to learn how to use all of the technology we have gained. We never knew that when disscovered an allien race that they would be so kind to our people, and we will not forget the kindness you have shown to us.

Signed,
Jack_www, President of Draconia
Old September 28, 2002, 20:25   #179
SKILORD
King

The Captain smiled as he looked at the eager Draconians watching excityedly as his men unloaded the Jets from his huge transport. He was running his hand through his hair as a diplomat walked meekly up to him, creeping, almost as if he was afraid his presence would be discovered.
"Don't be shy, your a diplomat, you're here to be noticed" he said. The diplomat hurried over to him, his cover blown.
"We were wondering sir if you would let a group of our diplomats return to Luna with you to establish an embassy?" When the Captain nodded his assent the diplomat continued , hope in his eyes," and take a group of scientists to see your planet and the vaunted Interstellar Museum of Life and Sciences"
The Captain laughed,"Hell, i'll take 'em on a tour of the Empire! It would be my pleasure."
Old September 28, 2002, 20:30   #180
Jack_www
King

Update on Universal Projects:
We are now sending scientist to Luna and establishing an embassy there.

To all Nations:
We would like to set up embassy in any nation that will take our diplomats.