Old September 13, 2002, 01:43   #1
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:54
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Official Ministers' Orders: 70AD onwards
Please place Ministers' orders HERE for the next set of turns (70AD onwards), to be played as a TUENCHAT about 2100GMT on Saturday.

This may well be the Admin's last set of turns, unless we do one more on Tuesday, so let's make them good!

Donal Graeme, Apocalypse and GodKing (I thinkthat is everyone this refers to): donegeal had a good idea re: the science rate in this post .

I would appreciate it if you could see to adding this to your orders, as it appears a good 'un.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 13, 2002, 07:58   #2
adaMada
Civilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersPtWDG RoleplayRise of Nations MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:54
If anyone has any comments before the Chat is played, let me know... if it's very important, PM me, and I'll get an e-mail notification.

Specific Orders
Before we end turn...
A. Trade dyes to Greece for maximum Gold plus WM (or best other available deal)
B. Trade dyes and whatever cash is necessary to Rome for Ivory (and TM/WM, if price is cheep enough in the opinion of the President).
C. Trade horses to France for maximum profit.

Next turn...
D. Trade dyes to Germany for maximum profit.

** When considering Maximum profit, deals with GPT are generally preferable to straight cash deals, but the maximum amount of money should prevail.

General Orders
Treaties
A. Do not accept a peace treaty from Persia, but report to the public and Foreign Ministry as to the best deal we can get.
B. Do not sign any ROPs (but report any offers and best deals to the Ministry and Public)

Trades
C. Do not trade World or Territory Maps.
D. Do make any tech trade deal where the total cost (in gold) comes to over 350 gold (including gold per turn).

Demands (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
E. Give in: Rome, Greece.
F. Refuse: England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.
* NOTE: Demands from charity civs can be accepted if they are small enough.
* NOTE: Do not give in to any demands that involve giving away our World or Terratory Maps, even if it comes from a civ who we would otherwise accept a demand from.

Charities (civs we don't mind giving good deals to in tech or trade)
G. Iroquois

For minor events not addressed in these orders, the President should use his own best judgement as to what he thinks the Foreign Ministry would order. For major events, the turnthread should be stopped early. This policy also applies should any of these orders become illogical due to events in the game.

-- adaMada

Last edited by adaMada; September 14, 2002 at 16:29.
Old September 13, 2002, 08:58   #3
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 01:54
I will compile the list of orders here.

General Orders

A. FAM Orders

b]Treaties[/b]
A. Do not accept a peace treaty from Persia, but report to the public and Foreign Ministry as to the best deal we can get.
B. Do not sign any ROPs (but report any offers and best deals to the Ministry and Public)

Trades
C. Do not trade World or Territory Maps.
D. Do make any tech trade deal where the total cost (in gold) comes to over 350 gold (including gold per turn).

Demands (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
E. Give in: Rome, Greece.
F. Refuse: England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.
* NOTE: Demands from charity civs can be accepted if they are small enough.
* NOTE: Do not give in to any demands that involve giving away our World or Terratory Maps, even if it comes from a civ who we would otherwise accept a demand from.

Charities (civs we don't mind giving good deals to in tech or trade)
G. Iroquois

For minor events not addressed in these orders, the President should use his own best judgement as to what he thinks the Foreign Ministry would order. For major events, the turnthread should be stopped early. This policy also applies should any of these orders become illogical due to events in the game.

B. MOS Orders
Order of reseach:
Theology -> Education

About the tech rate, I have been thinking...
Didn't Shiber do research and find that it costs less to research now than to buy? We will probably try to buy Theology in the peace with Persia so it seems only logical to INCREASE science spending right now to save money in the long run.

C. MOE Orders
D. IE Orders
70 AD

A. City Planner Orders
  1. Apolyton – tax man to scientist (per the plan)
  2. Termina – Change to war chariot
  3. Tassagrad – Work mine instead of sea. Change to war chariot
  4. Jerusalem – Work grass with road for extra shield
  5. AGC – If Purchase, then worker. If worker is purchased, then settler or temple depending on growth rate of city.
  6. Geo – Change if necessary for defense. If can purchase, then war effort (pres. Choice, recommend barricks)
  7. Uber – Work the iron hill instead of ocean. If purchased then sword, horse or pike (SMC if available, else pres. Choice).
B. Public Works OrdersC. SMC Orders
  1. Upgrade Sp in Gaia to Pike
  2. Sp in Loveshack e,e
D. FAM Orders
  • Trade dyes to Greece for maximum Gold plus WM (or best other available deal)
  • Trade dyes and whatever cash is necessary to Rome for Ivory (and TM/WM, if price is cheep enough in the opinion of the President).
  • Trade horses to France for maximum profit.

90 AD

A. City Planner Orders
  1. Macross – grow, maximize shield, then food, then gold
  2. Chiquita – grow, maximize food, then shield, then gold
  1. Pikeman SW of Macross City into Macross City(Fortify)
  2. Pikeman in Gaia ne,ne,ne
  3. Sp in Seeberg s,sw,sw(Only do if no enemy can attack seeberg this turn)
  4. Warrior in Del monte se,s,se
  5. Sp 2e of loveshack to Uber and upgrade
  6. Horse 1 S of Geo to 1N of sidon
  7. Horse 2e of Loveshack to 1N of sidon
  8. For swords 1 north of Sidon, fortify
  9. For Large sword army E of uber :
  10. 2 Elite Sword E of Uber w,n,n
  11. I want 3 Full swords to end up north of sidon, , if archers is stupid enough to get in range of the force e of uber attack with reg unit, then move sufficient swords to have 3 full swords n of Sidon.
  12. Pikeman to 1N of sidon to cover sword force.
  13. After these requirements have been met move rest of swords(1 or 2 vets) w,n,n
D. FAM Orders
  • Trade dyes to Germany for maximum profit.

** When considering Maximum profit, deals with GPT are generally preferable to straight cash deals, but the maximum amount of money should prevail.

110 AD

A. City Planner OrdersB. Public Works OrdersC. SMC Orders
  1. Attack of Sidon
  2. First attack with horses(if they lose there is a chaance of withdraw)
  3. If the horses win move this force(except for 2/3 sword) N
  4. If horses lose attack using the following guidelines for order of attack
  5. If weakened unit start with reg sword, if full strength attack with veteran
  6. If these forces don’t win use best judgement on whether to attack with 2/3 sword or not, if this happens we have been super unlucky but we’ve all been there before)
IF WE WIN:
If any enemy forces adjacent to full strength units attack.
If units are weakened to yellow fortify(going back to uber would waste more time that staying put and recovering) horse units go to uber, they will join Northern Force
The general orders for this southern force are a move toward tyre attacking enemy units encountered(not including archer army unless it moves e of mountains)

Now for rest of swordsmen in this area. Other swordsmen go to point 1 South of Geo(Rally point(RP)), units that are recovering in uber of Geo will move there when full strength. This Force is called Northern Force(NF). The purpose of the NF is 2 fold, this force will approach tyre from the west AND has the responsibility to destroy archer army, I’d prefer to wait for them to go into jungle off montain, but if takes too long strike this force with NA, using horse first) Also for this force put as many pike as can be safely spared without endangering geo or uber.

When sufficient forces are gathered both e and se of tyre attack it.
More specific orders are impossible, mainly because archer army movements are unknown. I hope they try to take Geo and that will eliminate a lot of uncertainty.

Sp between gaia and seeberg to gaia and upgrade
Pike betwee gaia and seeberg to Seeberg and fortify
Warrior near gaia to gaia
WC in seeberg goto bhq(when it gets there, send WC in bhq to apolyton, and wc in apolyton onto galley with settler), then next turn do transfer manuever

130 AD

A. City Planner Orders
  1. BHQ – Pike
  2. HII – Grow, maximize shield, then food, then gold
  3. Seeberg – Courthouse
  1. Pike in Gaia goto delmonte
  2. Upgrade warrior in Gaia

150 AD

A. City Planner Orders
  1. Port Rouge – Barracks
  2. Del Monte - Courthouse
  1. Pike near gaia to delmonte
  2. Sp in Delmonte goto gaia
  3. Sword in Gaia goto Rally Point(by the time he gets there he cna straight across mountains to tyre)

170 AD

A. City Planner Orders
  1. Tassagrad – pike
  2. Macross – barracks
  1. Sp between delmonte and gaia to delmonte
  2. Pike near delmonte to delmonte and if no threat go e across river
  3. If no threat to chiquita sp in chiquita se,e,e

MrWIA, according to the newly inacted amendment, we are required to host a set of turns on Mon-Wed. I suggest Teus. If you cannot, let me know and I will arrange them. I would have PM'd you, but your box is full.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; September 14, 2002 at 00:21.
Old September 13, 2002, 09:06   #4
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 03:54
Will post orders soon. PM me any requests. Looked at the link MWIA

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old September 13, 2002, 09:28   #5
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 19:54
It's full!!! Ah, jeez. Hang on a sec.....

And definitely turns on Tuesday? OK sure, I wasn't 100% on whether I did them or not. In that case they will be 2000GMT onwards unless there are any problems with this time.

I strongly urge everyone, especially the candidates for next term to turn up - this will be a good opportunity to get into the swing of things straight away. You know so much more from actually being at a chat. If necessary I can devote most of 5 hours to the chat - but I do have to leave soon after 0100 GMT.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old September 13, 2002, 09:49   #6
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

I had quite some trouble trying to use mIRC, but I will attempt it again. It doesnt want to let me connect for some reason. Perhaps my older version of AOL, perhaps my clunky computer, perhaps I am doomed, who knows? And yes, turns Teusday by law. You can thank me for that law later...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 13, 2002, 09:50   #7
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Oh, and be sure to get the 'sent items', and 'message tracking' folders in your deletion. They are usually the cause of such things.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 13, 2002, 14:04   #8
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

UnOrthOdOx,
My internet cuts me off if I do not change pages every 10 minutes or so. One good way I found around this is the poly chat. Everytime you hear the click (every couple seconds) it is refreshing the page.... thus counting as a new reload and not disconnecting me. If I just open more than one web page, click one into the poly chat and shrink it, then I can load mIRC and keep it running for those 5 hour marathons....

PS. I do not think I will be able to join in the next couple of chats.... just an FYI. I will post orders either tonight or early tomorrow morning.

--Con
Old September 13, 2002, 14:16   #9
Donal Graeme
Civilization III Democracy Game
Warlord

Local Time: 23:54
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Ok, I concur with Donegal, have the taxman become a scientist, and change the slider to 9/0/1, as I belive Aggie requested. I don't know when we will need to reduce the luxury tax to 0% though, Aggie will need to remind MWIA about that...
Old September 13, 2002, 14:53   #10
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
UnOrthOdOx,
My internet cuts me off if I do not change pages every 10 minutes or so. One good way I found around this is the poly chat. Everytime you hear the click (every couple seconds) it is refreshing the page.... thus counting as a new reload and not disconnecting me. If I just open more than one web page, click one into the poly chat and shrink it, then I can load mIRC and keep it running for those 5 hour marathons....

PS. I do not think I will be able to join in the next couple of chats.... just an FYI. I will post orders either tonight or early tomorrow morning.
AOL works fine. It is a problem with mIRC. I keep getting 'unable to establish a conneciton' messages.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 13, 2002, 15:04   #11
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Here are my oders as best as i can figure.
I regret they are not as clear as in the past but unfortunately too many variables
A few notes:
I put the general orders into the time period they will be needed.
I am also beginning "operation upgrade" for our spears near the front. My plan is to send units to gaia for upgrade. Then send that unit to relieve another unit and so on. The first such upgrade is the pikeman in gaia who will exchange places with the sp in seeberg. Then the spear from seeberg will be upgraded and sent to chiquita(while he is on his way) the spear in delmonte will rush to gaia for upgrade, since the moving pikeman can protect del monte. Once this pikeman gets to within one turn of chiquita he will run to gaia and then he will upgrade and relieve the sp in timeline.

70 AD
Upgrade Sp in Gaia to Pike
Sp in Loveshack e,e

90 AD
Pikeman SW of Macross City into Macross City(Fortify)
Pikeman in Gaia ne,ne,ne
Sp in Seeberg s,sw,sw(Only do if no enemy can attack seeberg this turn)
Warrior in Del monte se,s,se
Sp 2e of loveshack to Uber and upgrade
Horse 1 S of Geo to 1N of sidon
Horse 2e of Loveshack to 1N of sidon
For swords 1 north of Sidon, fortify
For Large sword army E of uber :
2 Elite Sword E of Uber w,n,n
I want 3 Full swords to end up north of sidon, , if archers is stupid enough to get in range of the force e of uber attack with reg unit, then move sufficient swords to have 3 full swords n of Sidon.
Pikeman to 1N of sidon to cover sword force.
After these requirements have been met move rest of swords(1 or 2 vets) w,n,n
Galley near uber island goto another glorius city and then position to recieve settler and war chariot(this galley is getting into postion for another shiber manuever, if a such a anuever isn't planned disregard the order and explore south)

110 AD
Attack of Sidon
First attack with horses(if they lose there is a chaance of withdraw)
If the horses win move this force(except for 2/3 sword) N
If horses lose attack using the following guidelines for order of attack
If weakened unit start with reg sword, if full strength attack with veteran
If these forces don’t win use best judgement on whether to attack with 2/3 sword or not, if this happens we have been super unlucky but we’ve all been there before)
IF WE WIN:
If any enemy forces adjacent to full strength units attack.
If units are weakened to yellow fortify(going back to uber would waste more time that staying put and recovering) horse units go to uber, they will join Northern Force
The general orders for this southern force are a move toward tyre attacking enemy units encountered(not including archer army unless it moves e of mountains)

Now for rest of swordsmen in this area. Other swordsmen go to point 1 South of Geo(Rally point(RP)), units that are recovering in uber of Geo will move there when full strength. This Force is called Northern Force(NF). The purpose of the NF is 2 fold, this force will approach tyre from the west AND has the responsibility to destroy archer army, I’d prefer to wait for them to go into jungle off montain, but if takes too long strike this force with NA, using horse first) Also for this force put as many pike as can be safely spared without endangering geo or uber.

When sufficient forces are gathered both w and sw of tyre attack it.
More specific orders are impossible, mainly because archer army movements are unknown. I hope they try to take Geo and that will eliminate a lot of uncertainty.

Note: You might notice that my orders are significantly different with regard to enemy units than they were during the french invasion. The reason is simple, we were on a strike and make peace plan in france, here we could be on a war of conquest and we MUST not have enemy units rear of the main army.

Sp between gaia and seeberg to gaia and upgrade
Pike betwee gaia and seeberg to Seeberg and fortify
Warrior near gaia to gaia
WC in seeberg goto bhq(when it gets there, send WC in bhq to apolyton, and wc in apolyton onto galley with settler), then next turn do transfer manuever

130 AD
Pike in Gaia goto delmonte
Upgrade warrior in Gaia

150 AD
Pike near gaia to delmonte
Sp in Delmonte goto gaia
Sword in Gaia goto Rally Point(by the time he gets there he cna straight across mountains to tyre)

170 AD
Sp between delmonte and gaia to delmonte
Pike near delmonte to delmonte and if no threat go e across river
If no threat to chiquita sp in chiquita se,e,e

Last edited by Aggie; September 13, 2002 at 20:38.
Old September 13, 2002, 19:08   #12
GodKing
Emperor

Orders, City Planning department
If we gain another city, next name is “Willsbury”.
Cherbourg – if a good deal presents itself (ie a tech) trade this city away.

Turn 0 (70ad)

A1) Apolyton – tax man to scientist (per the plan)
A2) Termina – Change to war chariot
A3) Tassagrad – Work mine instead of sea. Change to war chariot
A4) Jerusalem – Work grass with road for extra shield
A5) AGC – If Purchase, then worker. If worker is purchased, then settler or temple depending on growth rate of city.
A6) Geo – Change if necessary for defense. If can purchase, then war effort (pres. Choice, recommend barricks)
A7) Uber – Work the iron hill instead of ocean. If purchased then sword, horse or pike (SMC if available, else pres. Choice).

Turn 1

A1) Macross – grow, maximize shield, then food, then gold
A2) Chiquita – grow, maximize food, then shield, then gold

Turn 2

Nothing anticipated

Turn 3

A1) BHQ – Pike
A2) HII – Grow, maximize shield, then food, then gold
A3) Seeberg – Courthouse

Turn 4

A1) Port Rouge – Barracks
A2) Del Monte - Courthouse

Turn 5

A1) Tassagrad – pike
A2) Macross – barracks.

--Con
Old September 13, 2002, 20:39   #13
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

I have updated my orders.
Aggie
Old September 13, 2002, 21:29   #14
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Order of reseach:
Theology -> Education

About the tech rate, I have been thinking...
Didn't Shiber do research and find that it costs less to research now than to buy? We will probably try to buy Theology in the peace with Persia so it seems only logical to INCREASE science spending right now to save money in the long run.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old September 13, 2002, 22:00   #15
adaMada
Civilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersPtWDG RoleplayRise of Nations MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

First draft of my orders are posted. Please let me know on any comments.

-- adaMada

EDIT: UnOrthO, don't know if it helps, but WhiteBandit posted a perliminary copy of his orders in Aggie's Current War Plans thread (http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...42#post1288822)... don't know if you care or not, but thought it might help you get a head start by only having to reenter any new orders. -- ada

Last edited by adaMada; September 14, 2002 at 00:50.
Old September 14, 2002, 00:22   #16
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

updated my post.

Aggie, did you change any orders, or just add?

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 14, 2002, 02:23   #17
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 23:54
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Hey there!
Hah! Figured it would probably be a good idea to come back and post me orders! Ah hem. But here we go!

I do have a question. Your nice and dandy 5 turn plan is a good layout for the President, but sometimes it wrecks havok with my orders, since I don't exactly know how long it will take to work a tile in some cases. There have been a few saves where a few works weren't doing what I had indicated in my orders (no big deal in all actuality). Wondering if there's any way after about 3 or 4 turns to start double checking the PW orders in regards to my table? Thanks! As always, any questions/comments or issues about my orders, contact me!

Code:
Orders for 70 AD
  Current Turn Turn 1 Turn 2 Turn 3 Turn 4 Turn 5
Termina: Worker stack N clearing jungle. -- -- -- Move SW Clear Jungle
Banana HQ: Worker stack S clearing jungle. Move South Clear Jungle -- -- If more turns are played and these workers finish, move them S again and clear jungle. This tile is SE of Tassagrad
Napoleton: Workers N building road. Road completed. Connected to Germany!! Special request from Aggie, needs road to Tyre. Move worker stack S S SE toward Geofront WILL NEED ESCORT SOON, PERSIAN FORCES NEARBY.. Here, we break up the party. I'm going to send 2 American workers to work on Loveshack area. 2 remaining workers will procede into Geofront. If there are nearby threats, hold workers in Geofront! If it is all clear, 2 workers will head to hills SE, SE of Geofront (Follow road to the S and cut E so you are on the mountain W of Tyre) and build a road. Need protection!!! Remaining workers continue S toward Loveshack.   If workers finally make it this turn, clear the jungle E of Loveshack. If workers didn't make it before, clear jungle E of Loveshack this turn instead.
Chiquita: Worker S waiting for orders. Mine tile. -- -- If this is completed, move E and mine mountain. --
Macross City: Workers N waiting for orders Clear jungle -- -- -- Should jungle be cleared, move SE, clear jungle
Timeline: Worker stack SW clearing jungle. -- -- -- Irrigate this square. Should this be completed, move workers SE (S of Timeline) and clear jungle.
Gaia: Worker NE clearing jungle. Worker stack SW SW clearing jungle. -- -- -- Move NE NE SE (Tile SE of Gaia) -- Clear Jungle -- -- Move NE, clear jungle. --

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old September 14, 2002, 04:09   #18
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 09:54
Quote:
Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
Didn't Shiber do research and find that it costs less to research now than to buy?
Not in this age (when we don't even have a single library) and not when so many civs have the tech, in Theology's case.
Right now the most cost-effective thing to do would be to execute the plan with the scientist in Apolytonia and 0% science rate.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old September 14, 2002, 08:48   #19
Aggie
King

I think i justed added, but i am not totally sure. I might have edited the orders for the horses to end next turn i north of sidon.
Aggie
Old September 14, 2002, 11:26   #20
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shiber

Not in this age (when we don't even have a single library) and not when so many civs have the tech, in Theology's case.
Right now the most cost-effective thing to do would be to execute the plan with the scientist in Apolytonia and 0% science rate.
I was just posting Apoc's opinion for all to see. That is why itis under MoS section. Donal has final say over sliders, however.

MrWIA, I don't have the time to formulate out Whitebandit's orders. Just follow his table, if you would.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby