Old September 18, 2002, 12:53   #1
The Pioneer
Prince

Local Time: 09:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Question about Resident Evil for Gamecube!
Ok, I got my copy of the game last night and I just had the chance to try it out. It's my first RE game and I find the perspective to be a bit weird but I gotten accustomed to it somewhat. the game looks sweet and the atmosphere is great especially with dolby surround. Now to my question my inventory is full and I cannot seem to be able to drop an item in order to pick up another!!! Is it not possible?

I find the inventory system a bit weird since there is no weapon slots, they just take up inventory slots even the one that you are equipped wit? What's up with that.

Anyway I am stuck now because I am all out of ammo and I cannot pick up a magazine!!!

Help....

So long....
Old September 18, 2002, 15:43   #2
DinoDoc
Civilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 03:12
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/game...ame/12908.html
Blackwidow24 and FemmeAdonis fan club
Old September 18, 2002, 16:53   #3
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:12
You've got to find an item chest to swap items around in your inventory. They'll show up on your map.
Old September 18, 2002, 17:03   #4
The Pioneer
Prince

Local Time: 09:12
DinoDoc I of course seached in gamefaqs before posting my question here . Problem is that I could not find explicit info on the subject and the maual does a poor job of explaining this aspect.

Ixnay do they automatically show up on your map like the typewriters or do you have to find (walk by it, look at it) it before it appears on the map.

Thanks a bunch guys....

I've also searched some RE fan sites but I couldn't find any info on the subject, which I find kind of odd!

So long...
Old September 18, 2002, 18:16   #5
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:12
As long as you go into the room containing it, it should show up on your map. There's a couple on the mansion's 1st floor, in the same rooms as some of the typewriters.