Old September 26, 2002, 11:45   #1
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:35
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Orders for 380 AD
The next chat will be at 8 pm GMT on saturday

Minister please post your orders for the Next 5 turns.
380, 390, 400, 410, 420. The 420ad turn will be ended and then the chat will be over. Note that the 370 ad turn was ended last time because orders were given for that turn.

There were a few problems last time with regard to where to move stlrs and who decides where to move them. Ghengis this is up to I guess so could you post settler move orders aswell as where you want new cities to be built.

Requests for finance should be given to Red soon so that he can decide what to do.

Also note that there is an English stlr new tyre going to a possible city site.

Also we need more city names I just gave the cities a load of daft names last turn so I think GK is incharge of the naming if he wants to change them.

The next chat will be this weekend either sat or sunday. Sunday is easier but I have to see how aggie and apoc are avaliable.

Last edited by OPD; September 27, 2002 at 08:56.
Old September 26, 2002, 11:52   #2
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 02:35
I will compile orders here for this set. Will ask Shiber to do it for future turns, though, as he said he could.

If ministers would:

Please use the following format for your orders:

Year[ list=1 ] (without spaces)[*]order 1[*]order 2[*]order 3[*]so on...
[ /list ] (without spaces)

Year 2[ list=1 ]...

It will help me out allot, thanks.

General Orders

OPD please refer to WhiteBandit's table for PW orders

A. Minister of Economy
  1. Assure completion of Courthouses in Del Monte (3 turns) and Here It Is (2 turns)
  2. Switch construction of Cathedralin Macross City to Courthouse (corruption is up to 10!) and rush after one turn, at the cost of 92 Lytons.
  3. Allow Foreign Ministry deals with civs in the sum of aprx. 14 lytons per turn and 93 lytons cash.
  4. Allow 100 Lytons for upgrading of a War Chariot by the SMC; allow a maximum of one addition upgrade if another 100 Lytons are available.
  5. Compile a minimum of 200 Lytons in the treasury by the end of the turnchat.
  6. Once the 200 Lytons are secured in the treasury, rush a maximum of two temples in the Persian annexations, if the funds are available.

/me points out the MoE has no authority to CHANGE production in cities.

B. Public Works Orders
C. City Planner Orders
  1. Grow means that the population is expected to grow, and the prez should double check to make sure the AI is working the most efficient tiles possible. In order of preference of this office, Shields, Food, then Money.
  2. Uber Isle City #1 – IF constructed, barracks. Name Shelbyville
  3. Uber Isle City #2 – IF constructed, harbor. Name Springfield.
  4. Purchase Requests: In this time of great need for our military, I would humbly ask that the only purchase, if acceptable to our finance minister and our executive, be the courthouse located in the fair city of Chiquita. Crime runs rampant, no doubt due to our recent visit by the Congressional Congress with their taste for American Women of ill repute….. If seen fit to purchase, please begin construction of a slave… er… um … worker there at once. Thank you. (Not an urgent request, military should take precedence).

D. Foreign Affairs Minister Orders
  1. Tech Trades:
    Tech aquisition priority = Invention, Education, Astronomy, Gunpowder, Banking, Printing Press.

Other Trades
    Do not trade our World or Territory Maps.

Treaties:
    Do not accept a peace treaty from Persia. We have shifted our goal to conquest.

Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.

Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
    E. Give in: Rome, Greece.
    F. Refuse: England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.
    * NOTE: Demands from charity civs can be accepted if they are small enough.
    * NOTE: Do not give in to any demands that involve giving away our World or Territory Maps

All things left unstated in turnthreads/chats are for Presidential or Public decision. All things specified must be followed unless surprise events have made the orders illogical, harmful, or inappropriate. In that situation the President should end turnthread/chat if any major decision needs to be taken and no representative from the Ministry is present to make the decision. If only a minor decision, the President may use his discretion to change the orders so that they are logical, beneficial, and appropriate.

E. Imperial Expansion Orders
F. Supreme Military Commander
  1. We are going to follow the following plan. This is based on Spear defenses for other cities, if pikeman add one knight to each attack.
  2. Move two/three knights toward Bactra, move them sw,s to approach bactra, if spear are defending rush into battle, even with 2 knights vs 2 spear I like our odds. If we don't win the first time we can get them with knights the following turn.
  3. 3/3 sword and 5/5 sword under cover of pike move toward Susa. When 2 knights are available for attack too, these forces attack Susa(knights first).
  4. After/during these battles; we build using, upgraded units and units from other battles, a 3knight/1or 2 sword force for tarsus. This force will consist firmly of 2knights from upgraded war chariots and sword from willsbury. The other forces can be sent as available.
  5. Send catapults to pasar
  6. All knew knights get sent to willsbury, then deploy as needed based on the following rules.
    a) If tarsus seems about to fall send the knights to pasar
    b) If fighting persist then send to persopolis
  7. Please have some workers repair the road to persopolis once units are within a turn of tarsus attack
  8. After fighting is done in the south use sword and recovering knights to end resistance(mainly sword if possible). Then gather all knights and sword at pasar for northern attack.
  9. MONEY REQUEST
    a) Upgrade both wc as soon as we have money

10. More money/cp request
    a) I see that some cities in occupied persia are building units, PLEASE CHANGE ALL CITIES IN PERSIA TERRITORY TO TEMPLES
    b) After we finish chariots please rush temples in occupied persia, we need to secure our borders
    NOTE: I am presuming we will survive the counterattack on Persepolis with only 1pike lost, and maybe a knight damaged, but note units that are not destoyed will be full power next turn. That is why I am NOT striking out from persepolis, I figured we have better odd of have a strong attack force if we stay put there in 380. THIS IS AN UNCHANGEABLE ORDER, TROOPS IN PERSEPOLIS STAY ON DEFENSE IN 380.
    Note: If the attack on susa is undermanned knights mentioned going toward tarsus can be diverted there(since with their speed they can catch up)

380 AD

A. Minister of Economy
B. Public Works Orders
C. City Planner Orders
  1. – Tassagrad – War Chariot
  2. – Gaia – Turn 1 worker into a tax man (should delay growth for an extra turn). Change production to a War Chariot.
  3. – Opiadon – Start on a Library
  4. – Loveshack – Pike
  5. – Ubergorsk – Pike
  6. – Tyre – switch to a settler. Rename “Ghengistown”
  7. – Newburg – Rename to “Splat”
  8. – Pasagadae – Rename to “Disney Land”. Work the cow. Start on temple.
  9. – Persepolis – Rename to “McDonalds”
  10. – BFM – Rename to “The Big Banana”. Change to temple.
  11. - #@#settlermove – Rename to “Gotham”.

1. Renegotiate Trade deal with Germany:
    Give Germany dyes for 6gpt, WM, and 5g.

1. Settler in BHQ Moves on road NE, then N, then E (ends in Loveshack)
  2. Settler below hill (Uber Isle 1) Move E
  3. Settler Below Galley (Uber Isle 2) Move E

1. The two catapults and sword nw Persepolis move into persopolis
  2. The two catapults and sword nw Persepolis move into persopolis
  3. Pikeman 2S of Pasar move 1 se
  4. Fortify all units in persepolis
  5. Upgrade WC in Willsbury if possible, if not move to Pasar
  6. Move other WC in Willsbury to Pasar
  7. Fortify Pike in Pasar.
  8. Knight in Tass goto Loveshack
  9. Galley n,n,n
  10. WC in uber fortifies where it is
  11. Sword in Willsbury e,e,e

G. Science Minister orders
  • Change Research to the Printing Press
390 AD

A. Minister of Economy
B. Public Works Orders
C. City Planner Orders
  1. – Del Monte – Grow, will most likely be in disorder. Understand that if I change to a scientist the growth cannot occur, therefore I felt it best to have one turn of disorder in order to achieve the additional population point. Remove disorder by making one scientist after growth.
  2. – Gaia – War Chariot

1. If new source of dyes linked, trade with Greece: Give Greece dyes, (8gpt, and 88g -- this should change by next turn, just work out cheapest deal) for Engineering.
    If trade not possible, delay until next turn.

1. Settler in Loveshack moves E, then E (crosses river)
  2. Settler below hill (Uber Isle 1) Move SE (should now be SW of wheat, THIS is the city site)
  3. Settler 2 tiles N of Horse (Uber Isle 2) Move E
  4. Galley (Uber Isle) moves N, then N, then NE

1. Knight in loveshack e,e
  2. Pike N of Persepolis move s into city
  3. 5/5 sword 2s of Pasar move 1se
  4. WC in Pasar skips turn
  5. Knight in Willsbury e,e,e,se
  6. WC in gaia goto 1e of Loveshack
  7. Galley n.,ne,ne
    *) CONDITIONAL ORDER
    If there are 2 or more healthy knights in Persepolis AND no enemy near Persopolis ATTACK BACTRA. If we don't win but we destroyed one spear thenmove 3/3 sword to hill over bactra and finish the job. Note this presumes a spear defense, if it is pike we must wait till we have 3 knights to attack.
400 AD

A. Minister of Economy
B. Public Works Orders
C. City Planner Orders
  1. – Gaia - Grow
  2. – Here It Is – Pike
  3. – Ubergorsk – Grow. Work Iron. Request to have it mined ASAP.

1. Settler two tiles E of Loveshack Moves NE, then NE, then NE (should be S of Geofront)
  2. Settler SW of wheat, build city (Wheaton?)
  3. Settler NW of cow (Uber Isle 2) Move E
  4. Galley (Uber Isle) moves N, then N. (should be 2 tiles SW of Cow, WAIT here for settler from AGC)

1. Fortify ¾ pike in persepolis
  2. Sword N of Persepolis move in Persepolis
  3. Knight N of Persepolis into Persepolis
  4. WC in Pasar upgrades
  5. Knight e,e of Loveshack e,s,e,e,e,e
  6. WC e of loveshack e
  7. Galley n,n,n
    * CONDITIONAL ORDER
    If bactra is our once we have 2sword and available knight proceed toward Susa. Guard units with pike(if possible) move units se,s,se to hill 2nw of susa
    * IF we have bactra move knights into city to recover(this should end resistace), if the knights recover prior to susa attack then use them for susa attack.
410 AD

A. Minister of Economy
B. Public Works Orders
  1. – Termina – Pike
  2. – Tassagrad – Worker (no aqueduct, thus lower the pop just before growth)
  3. – Jerusalem – Courthouse
  4. – Loveshack – Grow

C. City Planner Orders[list=1][*]– Del Monte – Should complete courthouse now. Recheck to see if additional gold (less corruption) is making the populace happy enough to change the scientist back into a productive worker (on the forest tile). Start on a pike. [*] – Another Glorious City – Grow. Start on barracks. [*] – Port Rouge, Tyre & Willsbury – Grow. Have Willsbury new pop be a Scientist. /list]
  1. Settler S of Geofront moves E, then E, then E. (should be E of Tyre)
  2. Settler NE of cow (Uber Isle 2) Move SE
  3. Galley (Uber Isle) (should be 2 tiles SW of Cow, WAIT here for settler from AGC)

1. Sword in Persepolis ne,e
  2. Knight in Pasar goto Persopolis
  3. Knight in Persepolis ne,e
  4. Knight ne of newburg ne,e,e,e
  5. Knight in Termina goto 1sw of BHQ
  6. WC 2e of Loveshack e,s,e,e,e,e
  7. WC in tass(to be decided)
    * CONDITIONAL ORDER, Move forces 2nw of susa to 1nw of susa
420 AD

A. Minister of Economy
B. Public Works Orders
C. City Planner Orders
  1. – Apolyton – Grow.
  2. – Tassagrad – War Chariot
  3. – Timeline – War Chariot
  4. – Here it is – Grow.
  5. – Macross City – Turn 1 into a tax man (for growth next turn in case you finish the turn before the save).
  6. – Napoleton – Courthouse (site of what I am thinking of proposing for the FP)
  7. – Jerusalem, Hole in the Wall, Disney Land - Grow

1. Settler E of Tyre moves N (should be 2 tiles NE of Tyre, THIS is the city site)
  2. Settler E of cow (Uber Isle 2) Move SE (should be on coast, S and SE of lake. THIS is the city site)
  3. AGC's settler moves S, then S, then W onto galley
  4. Galley (Uber Isle) moves S, then S, then SW

1. Sword ne,e Persepolis e (ends up just w of tarsus)
  2. Knight in Persopolis ne,e,e (ends up w of tarsus)
  3. Knight ne,e Persepolis e (ends up just w of tarsus)
  4. Knight e,e Willsbury ------Movement Depends on the following
    a) If Forces are 3knight/1or 2sword at Tarsus goto Pasar and Fortify
    b) If Tarsus seems in doubt move to Persopolis
  5. Knight sw of BHQ goto 2e of Loveshack
  6. Knight in BHQ goto 2e of Loveshack
    * CONDITIONAL ORDER
    All forces not otherwise order are ordered to attack Susa
    If susa falls and we have extra units move them to assist attack on tarsus
    Also begin attack on susa with knights

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; September 28, 2002 at 05:45.
Old September 26, 2002, 12:00   #3
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 04:35
HI. I am back and currently at work.

I will download the new (370ad) save tonight and start to compile orders.

When is the next turn(s) being played?

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old September 26, 2002, 12:12   #4
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

I can give you tons of citynames, next time just ask and I'll throw one at you.

That one between Timeline and Tassagrad could be River City, and the one on Uber could be Southport.

I'll post movement orders for the settlers later.
Old September 26, 2002, 12:33   #5
OPD
Civilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

I have to work untill about 7 pm GMT on sat but could maybe do one after that and I'm free on sunday. If aggie and Apoc could tell me when they are free?
Old September 26, 2002, 14:12   #6
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 03:35
Well sat/sun day are bad, but perhaps we could do it around 22gmt either day and I could make it the other alternative is 12gmt 17gmt on sat, but that seems out. Hummm let me think what to do.

As far as the smc presence, I'll figure out something, but due to the nature of the smc where so many decisions are made based on what the enemy does lets try to get chats to work within my schedule, I have full confidence in OPD but I also know doing smc duties puts great pressure on him and he has other things to worry about. Now for general orders, specific orders, and there aren't many, will come next time.

We are going to follow the following plan. This is based on Spear defenses for other cities, if pikeman add one knight to each attack.
1) Move two/three knights toward Bactra, move them sw,s to approach bactra, if spear are defending rush into battle, even with 2 knights vs 2 spear I like our odds. If we don't win the first time we can get them with knights the following turn.
2) 3/3 sword and 5/5 sword under cover of pike move toward Susa. When 2 knights are available for attack too, these forces attack Susa(knights first).
3) After/during these battles; we build using, upgraded units and units from other battles, a 3knight/1or 2 sword force for tarsus. This force will consist firmly of 2knights from upgraded war chariots and sword from willsbury. The other forces can be sent as available.
4) Send catapults to pasar
5) All knew knights get sent to willsbury, then deploy as needed based on the following rules.
a) If tarsus seems about to fall send the knights to pasar
b) If fighting persist then send to persopolis
6) Please have some workers repair the road to persopolis once units are within a turn of tarsus attack
7) After fighting is done in the south use sword and recovering knights to end resistance(mainly sword if possible). Then gather all knights and sword at pasar for northern attack.
8) MONEY REQUEST
a) Upgrade both wc as soon as we have money

9) More money/cp request
a) I see that some cities in occupied persia are building units, PLEASE CHANGE ALL CITIES IN PERSIA TERRITORY TO TEMPLES
b) After we finish chariots please rush temples in occupied persia, we need to secure our borders
NOTE: I am presuming we will survive the counterattack on Persepolis with only 1pike lost, and maybe a knight damaged, but note units that are not destoyed will be full power next turn. That is why I am NOT striking out from persepolis, I figured we have better odd of have a strong attack force if we stay put there in 380. THIS IS AN UNCHANGEABLE ORDER, TROOPS IN PERSEPOLIS STAY ON DEFENSE IN 380.
Note: If the attack on susa is undermanned knights mentioned going toward tarsus can be diverted there(since with their speed they can catch up)

Specific Orders
Turn 1(380AD)
1. The two catapults and sword nw Persepolis move into persopolis
2. Pikeman 2S of Pasar move 1 se
3. Fortify all units in persepolis
4. Upgrade WC in Willsbury if possible, if not move to Pasar
5. Move other WC in Willsbury to Pasar
6. Fortify Pike in Pasar.
7. Knight in Tass goto Loveshack
8. Galley n,n,n
9. WC in uber fortifies where it is
10. Sword in Willsbury e,e,e

Turn 2(390)
1 .Knight in loveshack e,e
2. Pike N of Persepolis move s into city
3. 5/5 sword 2s of Pasar move 1se
4. WC in Pasar skips turn
5. Knight in Willsbury e,e,e,se
6. WC in gaia goto 1e of Loveshack
7. Galley n.,ne,ne
*) CONDITIONAL ORDER
If there are 2 or more healthy knights in Persepolis AND no enemy near Persopolis ATTACK BACTRA. If we don't win but we destroyed one spear thenmove 3/3 sword to hill over bactra and finish the job. Note this presumes a spear defense, if it is pike we must wait till we have 3 knights to attack.

Turn 3(400)
1. Fortify ¾ pike in persepolis
2. Sword N of Persepolis move in Persepolis
3. Knight N of Persepolis into Persepolis
4. WC in Pasar upgrades
5. Knight e,e of Loveshack e,s,e,e,e,e
6. WC e of loveshack e
7. Galley n,n,n
* CONDITIONAL ORDER
If bactra is our once we have 2sword and available knight proceed toward Susa. Guard units with pike(if possible) move units se,s,se to hill 2nw of susa
* IF we have bactra move knights into city to recover(this should end resistace), if the knights recover prior to susa attack then use them for susa attack.
Turn 4 (410)
1. Sword in Persepolis ne,e
2. Knight in Pasar goto Persopolis
3. Knight in Persepolis ne,e
4. Knight ne of newburg ne,e,e,e
5. Knight in Termina goto 1sw of BHQ
6.WC 2e of Loveshack e,s,e,e,e,e
7. WC in tass(to be decided)
* CONDITIONAL ORDER, Move forces 2nw of susa to 1nw of susa

Turn 5 (420)
1. Sword ne,e Persepolis e (ends up just w of tarsus)
2. Knight in Persopolis ne,e,e (ends up w of tarsus)
3. Knight ne,e Persepolis e (ends up just w of tarsus)
4. Knight e,e Willsbury ------Movement Depends on the following
a) If Forces are 3knight/1or 2sword at Tarsus goto Pasar and Fortify
b) If Tarsus seems in doubt move to Persopolis
5. Knight sw of BHQ goto 2e of Loveshack
6. Knight in BHQ goto 2e of Loveshack
* CONDITIONAL ORDER
All forces not otherwise order are ordered to attack Susa
If susa falls and we have extra units move them to assist attack on tarsus
Also begin attack on susa with knights

Aggie

Last edited by Aggie; September 27, 2002 at 20:52.
Old September 26, 2002, 15:33   #7
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 00:35
Is my table format okay, or would you like me to start posting in this list format?

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old September 26, 2002, 15:37   #8
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

If the table is easier for you, go ahead.

The list would be easier on me as I could then cut/past directly without too much editting.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 26, 2002, 18:13   #9
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

(the following orders are a work in progress)

Specific Orders:

THIS TURN! 380
Renegotiate Trade deal with Germany: Give Germany dyes for 6gpt, WM, and 5g.

NEXT TURN 390
If new source of dyes linked, trade with Greece: Give Greece dyes, (8gpt, and 88g -- this should change by next turn, just work out cheapest deal) for Engineering.
If trade not possible, delay until next turn.

NEXT TURN 400
NEXT TURN 410
NEXT TURN 420
NEXT TURN 430

General Orders:

Tech Trades:
Tech aquisition priority = Invention, Education, Astronomy, Gunpowder, Banking, Printing Press.

Other Trades
Do not trade our World or Territory Maps.

Treaties:
Do not accept a peace treaty from Persia. We have shifted our goal to conquest.

Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.

Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
E. Give in: Rome, Greece.
F. Refuse: England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.
* NOTE: Demands from charity civs can be accepted if they are small enough.
* NOTE: Do not give in to any demands that involve giving away our World or Territory Maps

All things left unstated in turnthreads/chats are for Presidential or Public decision. All things specified must be followed unless surprise events have made the orders illogical, harmful, or inappropriate. In that situation the President should end turnthread/chat if any major decision needs to be taken and no representative from the Ministry is present to make the decision. If only a minor decision, the President may use his discretion to change the orders so that they are logical, beneficial, and appropriate.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Last edited by Togas; September 27, 2002 at 16:49.
Old September 26, 2002, 20:26   #10
OPD
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggie
Well sat/sun day are bad, but perhaps we could do it around 22gmt either day and I could make it the other alternative is 12gmt 17gmt on sat, but that seems out. Hummm let me think what to do.
Aggie
Can you appoint a deputy. Don't feel that todays discussions mean you must cancel anything important to be at the next chat.
Old September 26, 2002, 20:31   #11
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

(This space reserved for my dinner date)

EDIT: this doesn't make sense anymore because Togas posted his orders.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; September 27, 2002 at 08:46.
Old September 26, 2002, 22:04   #12
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

City Planning Orders (If I edit these orders based on RA input, I will post here the time and date along with individual changes so OPD [and if unortho is coelating he can] find the change quick and easy)

General:

Grow means that the population is expected to grow, and the prez should double check to make sure the AI is working the most efficient tiles possible. In order of preference of this office, Shields, Food, then Money.

Uber Isle City #1 – IF constructed, barracks. Name Shelbyville

Uber Isle City #2 – IF constructed, harbor. Name Springfield.

Purchase Requests: In this time of great need for our military, I would humbly ask that the only purchase, if acceptable to our finance minister and our executive, be the courthouse located in the fair city of Chiquita. Crime runs rampant, no doubt due to our recent visit by the Congressional Congress with their taste for American Women of ill repute….. If seen fit to purchase, please begin construction of a slave… er… um … worker there at once. Thank you. (Not an urgent request, military should take precedence).

Turn 0 (380 ad Beginning)

A1 – Tassagrad – War Chariot
A2 – Gaia – Turn 1 worker into a tax man (should delay growth for an extra turn). Change production to a War Chariot.
A3 – Opiadon – Start on a Library
A4 – Loveshack – Pike
A5 – Ubergorsk – Pike
A6 – Tyre – switch to a settler. Rename “Ghengistown”
A7 – Newburg – Rename to “Splat”
A8 – Pasagadae – Rename to “Disney Land”. Work the cow. Start on temple.
A9 – Persepolis – Rename to “McDonalds”
A10 – BFM – Rename to “The Big Banana”. Change to temple.
A11 - #@#settlermove – Rename to “Gotham”.

Turn 1

A1 – Del Monte – Grow, will most likely be in disorder. Understand that if I change to a scientist the growth cannot occur, therefore I felt it best to have one turn of disorder in order to achieve the additional population point. Remove disorder by making one scientist after growth.
A2 – Gaia – War Chariot

Turn 2

A1 – Gaia - Grow
A2 – Here It Is – Pike
A3 – Ubergorsk – Grow. Work Iron. Request to have it mined ASAP.

Turn 3

A1 – Termina – Pike
A2 – Tassagrad – Worker (no aqueduct, thus lower the pop just before growth)
A3 – Jerusalem – Courthouse
A4 – Loveshack – Grow

Turn 4

A1 – Del Monte – Should complete courthouse now. Recheck to see if additional gold (less corruption) is making the populace happy enough to change the scientist back into a productive worker (on the forest tile). Start on a pike.
A2 – Another Glorious City – Grow. Start on barracks.
A3-5 – Port Rouge, Tyre & Willsbury – Grow. Have Willsbury new pop be a Scientist.

Turn 5

A1 – Apolyton – Grow.
A2 – Tassagrad – War Chariot
A3 – Timeline – War Chariot
A4 – Here it is – Grow.
A5 – Macross City – Turn 1 into a tax man (for growth next turn in case you finish the turn before the save).
A6 – Napoleton – Courthouse (site of what I am thinking of proposing for the FP)
A7-9 – Jerusalem, Hole in the Wall, Disney Land - Grow

--Con
Old September 26, 2002, 23:10   #13
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

I updated orders, please let me know what you think. I also want to say this applies to all orders of all ministers. If you want to change the orders please say it BEFORE the chat to limit confusion. Thank You
Aggie
Old September 26, 2002, 23:31   #14
Reddawg
Prince

i promise to post my orders ASAP, at latest tomorrow evening. thats plenty of time for the chat right?
Old September 27, 2002, 07:57   #15
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

GodKing.

Reguarding DelMonte.

I do not believe changing an unhappy citizen to a Scientist will effect happiness in that city. It doesnt solve the unhappiness, just makes one less worker. If we changed it to an entertainer the same turn it grows, the city will never enter disorder either.

Now, we do need one Scientist, though. Currently there is one in Passargadea. These Persians CAN do good research when properly...motivated. I propose changing him to work the Cows to encourage Apolytonians to move to that wonderfull City. Currently there is not enough food to support them. I also propose to change a worker working the irrigated grass in Willsbury to a Scientist. We don't want that city growing till the Temple is built, anyway. Or we could change the worker from the Ocean to keep the growth and manage it with Entertainers.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 27, 2002, 08:44   #16
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

MINISTRY OF IMPERIAL EXPANSION
Tonight's Episode: Ships & Settlers
{Note, I still think Willsbury should be moved one tile NE}

Turn 1(380AD)
1) Settler in BHQ Moves on road NE, then N, then E (ends in Loveshack)
2) Settler below hill (Uber Isle 1) Move E
3) Settler Below Galley (Uber Isle 2) Move E

Turn 2(390)
1) Settler in Loveshack moves E, then E (crosses river)
2) Settler below hill (Uber Isle 1) Move SE (should now be SW of wheat, THIS is the city site)
3) Settler 2 tiles N of Horse (Uber Isle 2) Move E
4) Galley (Uber Isle) moves N, then N, then NE

Turn 3(400)
1) Settler two tiles E of Loveshack Moves NE, then NE, then NE (should be S of Geofront)
2) Settler SW of wheat, build city (Wheaton?)
3) Settler NW of cow (Uber Isle 2) Move E
4) Galley (Uber Isle) moves N, then N. (should be 2 tiles SW of Cow, WAIT here for settler from AGC)

Turn 4 (410)
1) Settler S of Geofront moves E, then E, then E. (should be E of Tyre)
2) Settler NE of cow (Uber Isle 2) Move SE
3) Galley (Uber Isle) (should be 2 tiles SW of Cow, WAIT here for settler from AGC)

Turn 5 (420)
1) Settler E of Tyre moves N (should be 2 tiles NE of Tyre, THIS is the city site)
2) Settler E of cow (Uber Isle 2) Move SE (should be on coast, S and SE of lake. THIS is the city site)
3) AGC's settler moves S, then S, then W onto galley
4) Galley (Uber Isle) moves S, then S, then SW.

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; September 27, 2002 at 08:54.
Old September 27, 2002, 08:54   #17
OPD
King

The next chat will be at 8 pm GMT on saturday. Aggie should be there for the last few turns when most needed as the early orders are unlikely to change as much due to ai moves.

check out the topped thread for what time this is where you live. Note BST = GMT +1. or the time in the UK is not GMT ATM.
Old September 27, 2002, 08:57   #18
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by OPD
The next chat will be at 8 pm GMT on saturday. Aggie should be there for the last few turns when most needed as the early orders are unlikely to change as much due to ai moves.

check out the topped thread for what time this is where you live. Note BST = GMT +1. or the time in the UK is not GMT ATM.
OPD, can you understand my settler orders?
Old September 27, 2002, 09:59   #19
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Updated top post.

Ministers, if you could please just add the[*] instead of 1,2,3...it would sure speed things for me. Thanks.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 27, 2002, 11:17   #20
OPD
King

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb

OPD, can you understand my settler orders?
yes, good stuff Mr Farb
Old September 27, 2002, 11:28   #21
Thud
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNever Ending StoriesC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC4BtSDG Templars
Prince

Science Minister Orders

Turn 1 [380 A.D.][*] Change research To Printing Press

You didn't include me
Old September 27, 2002, 11:33   #22
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Oops.

I copied the order that OPD wanted things in...I didn't double check them.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 27, 2002, 12:30   #23
GodKing
Emperor

Unortho - when putting the orders together, you placed the CP turn 4 (410) orders under turn 5 (420), which left the turn 5 orders out. Turn 4 orders would be done one turn late......

I will PM you about this..... that should be better.

Thanks for doing this, as I am sure it is helping OPD out a lot.

--Con
Old September 27, 2002, 12:40   #24
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Fixed...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old September 27, 2002, 13:46   #25
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Crappy Orders!
Alright, I am in such a huge rush. I have a geology field class ALL day tomorrow and I am just now recently getting back from school and my girlfriend's. So I apologize as these are the CRAPPIEST orders I have ever given in my life. I will try to use Unortho's formatting next time, but in my rush, I just used my table template.

I may have left something out. I leave it up to OPD and the gang to decide. Just continue to clear jungle for the most part. If we need to gain growth for certain cities, please irrigate or mine based on feedback. But we are really kicking some serious ass on this jungle!

Code:
Orders for 380 AD
  Current Turn Turn 1 Turn 2 Turn 3 Turn 4 Turn 5
Termina:

Worker stack NW, NW waiting for orders. Move them SE.

Workers NE, NE waiting for orders. Join worker clearing jungle N, NW.

Workers stack N, NE waiting for orders. Clear jungle

Workers NW, build mine. -- If workers NW of Termina finish mine, build road. -- --
Loveshack: Worker stack NE, NE building road. -- Move to dyes NE Build road -- --
Chiquita: Worker E SE irrigating. Move NW Irrigate square -- If completed, move SW irrigate square --
Macross City: Worker stack SE clearing jungle. -- -- -- -- Irrigate square
Opiadom:

Worker stack E clearing jungle.

Worker S, S building road.

--

Move N

Irrigate square

Worker S of Opiadom, build road.

-- -- If irrigation is completed, move NE, clear jungle.
Seeburg: Worker stack S, clearing junngle. -- Move NE Clear jungle -- --
A-G-C (UberIsle): Settler waiting for orders. Continue to build road south along the coast line. -- -- -- -- --
Newburg: Worker stack N, NW clearing jungle.

Move 5 workers to empty square NW of Persepolis. Once they get there, build a road on this square.

Remaining workers move W, mine iron.

-- -- -- --
Tyre: Worker E waiting for orders. Move SW Clear jungle. -- -- -- Worker SE*3, build road.

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Last edited by WhiteBandit; September 28, 2002 at 02:14.
Old September 27, 2002, 14:25   #26
Thud
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNever Ending StoriesC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC4BtSDG Templars
Prince

No matter. It's not like the Science Minister gives a lot of orders anyway

Really, I just wanted to say: "Look at me!!! I'm a Warlord!!! Yay!"
Old September 27, 2002, 15:32   #27
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

URGENT
Folks,

Could someone with the game please check something for me. I have plans to trade dyes to Greece AND renegotiate the deal with Germany. I think that I am trying to give two different nations one commodity (as the other one we have is supposed to be for us).

Please double check the save, as I am at work and cannot check until I return home.

If we do indeed only have 1 to trade, can someone estimate for me how long it's going to take those workers to finish the road south of Oak Ridge that will give us the other dyes. I will sell THAT dye to Greece just as soon as we're linked up.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old September 27, 2002, 17:02   #28
Aro
lifer
PtWDG Glory of WarC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 05:35
We are selling Dyes to Rome, France, Germany and Babylon (and wines to France). We don't have any dyes surplus, unfortunately...

About the roads, the workers will finish the first piece of road in two turns, and maybe 3 turns more to complete the connection with Loveshack (we have two greeks workers in the city), but I don't know nothing about the WhiteBandit's plans for these workers.
Old September 27, 2002, 20:41   #29
Aggie
King

When you post my orders make sure to get the different general orders(refering to attack on bactra). I has said attack from ne hill, this was in error after looking at map i decided to attack from the north in 390 if possible.
Aggie
Old September 27, 2002, 20:57   #30
UnOrthOdOx
Emperor

Aggie:

Aggie, Are you saying you updated your orders?

To all, please post or PM if you edit...

All Ministers:

I will be woken up sometime around 3 AM EST. After feeding my son, I will be editing this for the last time. After that, please PM OPD any changes.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby