Old September 29, 2002, 11:43   #1
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 08:41
Local Date: November 1, 2010
OFFICIAL: thirth Term Cabinet
TERM III

Commissioner:
DeathByTheSword

Alpha Talent:
Joeno

Director of Foreign Affairs:
GeneralTacticus

Director of Exploration and Intelligence:
Lemmy

Director of Base Production:
Makahlua

Director of Science:
TKG

Director of Industry and Energy:
dmm1285

Director of Peacekeeping Operations:
Darkness Edge

Director of Terraformation and Colonization:
Maniac

Director of Social Engineering:
AdamTG02

judges:
Mr. President
Darkness'Edge
tassadar5000
- Groucho -
pandemoniak
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Last edited by DeathByTheSword; October 31, 2002 at 07:18.
Old September 29, 2002, 11:49   #2
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

we people the new government has been chosen and I am proud to say I have been chosen to be your commissioner. my first act as commissioner was together with former-commissioner DE to start a extra nomination period of 1 day for the positions AT and DoSE after tommorow 17.00 GMT there will be held a 2 day election for these positions and then our government will be finally whole. i want to congratulate all the directors with there position and want to welcome in the persons that new in our government. My second act will be to ask all Directors to write to me a letter about what there plans are for this term. if i have them all together i can start organizing them and after that I will let our citizens see what our plans, ideas and hopes are for our time in the seats of power within the UNP faction.
Old September 29, 2002, 12:15   #3
Darkness' Edge
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCall to Power II Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova Traders
Prince

Local Time: 19:41
My plans are:

(not necessarily in this order)
  • Throw paper planes at ceiling
  • Utilise U.N. Pizza Delivery
  • Campaign for Doctrine: Mobility
  • Campaign, along with the DoEI, for more exploration units
  • Wait until we run into another faction
Old September 29, 2002, 14:19   #4
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 10:41
I will start regular polls about where to place the workers, ā la Vlad's latest poll. Also a poll about whether we should or shouldn't rush the first item built in a newly founded base. If my personal opinion matters, I'd rushbuild a former at a new base. If we'd manage to achieve Industrial Automation before the end of the next term, I would lobby heavily with the D of BP to build supply crawlers in our core non-frontier bases to convoy resources or aid the construction of our first secret project, probably the "Weather Paradigm". I will then post polls about where we should use that crawler. Depending on the answer I will urge the D of T&C to plant more forests or build more farms/condensers. Furthermore I'll annoy our dearest commissioner by asking him every ten minutes if the workers are still placed ok. Indeed, I will urge him to post more information about what's going on as a whole during the turnchat, giving more participation to the directors. Last but not least, I hope I can give this game a good kick in the pants from time to time, and afterwords apologize to everybody.
Old September 29, 2002, 17:00   #5
DeathByTheSword
King

URGENT: constitution change: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ANNOY THE COMMISSIONER ABOUT WORKERPLACEMENTS
Old September 29, 2002, 17:31   #6
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

My plans for this term:
  • Explore the east of our continent.
  • Explore around the freshwater sea
  • Explore north
  • Campaign for Rovers, and Foils to be researched
  • Bugg the DBP for more exploration units, especially if we discover the Foil
  • Run into another faction (just so that DE can scrap the waiting off his list )
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old September 29, 2002, 20:30   #7
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 03:41
Following Pandemoniak's excellent suggestion, I will be doing a poll to help determine a good 'start queue'. That will let the director will be able to set up a new base without having to check back on it constanly the first few years (and no having to poll constantly either!) And then setup polls for what to make nextin our current bases....hummm guess I will be a Polling Queen this term Forgot to add 'long naps' and 'long lunches in the Rec Commons' but then that's just the ways of a democracy
Old October 29, 2002, 15:12   #8
DeathByTheSword
King

new government has been chosen. may i welcome all the old directors back and a special welcome to Joeno and dmm1285 new faces in the government!
Old October 29, 2002, 15:18   #9
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

you lazy bum...
i knew something was wrong when i read
Quote:
my first act as commissioner was together with former-commissioner DE to start a extra nomination period of 1 day for the positions AT and DoSE after tommorow
btw...Dutchies are taking over the smacdg
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Last edited by Lemmy; October 29, 2002 at 16:38.
Old October 29, 2002, 16:20   #10
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 05:41
yeah DBTS: so lazy you couldn't even create another thread?

oh well, i won't have to update the directory
Old October 29, 2002, 16:58   #11
Joeno
Alpha Centauri Democracy Game
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:41
... Alright, that was close to a heart attack. Can't you warn when you use a thread? I immediately wondered what happened that there had to be re-elections on Alpha Talent.

Thanks for the support everyone who's voted have shown in me, I'll strive to do my best
Old October 30, 2002, 01:52   #12
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 19:41
My plans for this term:

1) See that our diplomats try their very best to implement whatever policy is approved towards Zakharov.

2) Campaign to have us build the Empath Guild if it is humanly possible.

3) Wait until we run into other human factions.
Old October 30, 2002, 19:15   #13
dmm1285
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Free DronesC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Warlord

Local Time: 03:41
my goals, ideas, and doctrine for this quate (taken from campaign speech):

1 my biggest goals is to request to the director of base production to have some crawlers built. What I plan to do with thse crawlers is to assure that each base has a decent mineral output and try to get a funagl pop or 2 going, and to send some to crawl energy to the base that builds the Merchant Exchange (New Suez I think). Later (if we get that far during this term), I would like to crawl energy from the pholus ridge to the merchant exchange base.

2 learn how many turn zakarov has left of the Virtual World, and hurry it accordingly so our faction controls it. Also, if the Hive is danger of builing the Command Nexus, I will suggest that New Suez be switched, and it be hurried to completion, as the Hive + Command Nexus = burning UN bases. If need be, I think we should sacrifice the Merchant Exchange to the Believers to deny the Hive of the tactiacl adavntage. In any case, I think we should start the Command Nexus at another base as soon as possible, and move the aa to it in case we need to hurry (q: who has juristiion over alien atrifacts, industry and engergy or science?), as well as combing this with number 3.

3 get a loan from Morgan as soon as possible, or when becomes obsitnate towards us. When (and if we conintue running planned, its a matter of time) we go to war with him, we will have his money without having to pay interest. Also, we can use this windfall to hurry the command nexus if need be.
Old October 30, 2002, 21:02   #14
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 05:41
DBTS, maybe you could put the judges in here?