Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 11:03
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Quote:
* TKG pokes everyone not there
Ouch..watch out with that!

Sorry i couldn't be there, had birthday in the family...i meant to post that i wouldn't make it, but forgot to..
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old November 17, 2002, 12:00   #452
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 03:03
*grumbles something about there not being a decent IRC client for the Mac.*

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 17, 2002, 12:10   #453
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 09:03
/me thinks the big question: why to mac, or why not to mac!......he thinks PC is much easier!
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old November 17, 2002, 12:16   #454
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

/me shrugs.

To each their own.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 17, 2002, 15:04   #455
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Old November 18, 2002, 02:29   #456
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 12:03
/me brutally murders TKG
/me brutally murders TKG
/me brutally murders TKG
/me brutally murders TKG

/me brutally murders Lemmy

Ok, that should keep you in check until I get my new connection. I.e. I'll be probably gone for the rest of the year.
Old November 18, 2002, 04:51   #457
Lemmy
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Spartans
King

Kass sighting!!
<Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!
Old November 18, 2002, 10:00   #458
FlameFlash
Emperor

No Kass, No!

/me watches the body parts fly around the Rec Commons as Kass goes berzerk.

Oh the humanity!

Old November 18, 2002, 12:13   #459
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 10:03
I could see it coming, the murder of the clones. One of the ways to tell them apart from the real person is to ask them a riddle. The human has a 50: 50 chance of answering, the clone will lock solid until told the answer.
Old November 18, 2002, 15:19   #460
Earwicker
Civilization II Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 04:03
[Earwicker raises his head from the table at the commotion, returns to nursing his hangover. No more, no more, no more xenobrew, making me see things . . .]
Old November 18, 2002, 15:33   #461
FlameFlash
Emperor

I just hope they were all clones...

Old November 18, 2002, 16:21   #462
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 06:03
kass sighting!

we were worried. if kass doesn't post on poly at least once every 4 hours:
  1. he is *outside* (yeah right)
  2. he is with his girlfriend (even then, he'd still post though)
  3. he has escaped from poly's grasp (don't make me laugh!)
    but, more probable of all,
  4. he is legally dead

turns out it was his connection
Old November 18, 2002, 21:34   #463
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 19:03
Mr. President sighting!

Seriously, I haven't posted because I don't know what to say about the "court case" and also because I'm trying to cut down.

Unless they're going to let me do RP trials, I don't think I'd be a justice again.
Old November 18, 2002, 22:32   #464
Jhanactus
Alpha Centauri Democracy Game
Settler

Advertisement posted in the Rec Commons:

Quote:
Females aged 18 to 23 who are attending acedemic facilities are elegible to earn better-than-average enercreds working as research subjects. Apply New Seuz Docks for interview on yacht in the Freshwater Sea.
Having finished adhering this advertisement near the ladies' rest room, gentlemen's rest room, front door, front window, the door of each stall in the ladies' rest room, and the back of one particularly unconcious drunken snoring patron, the Goon Squad leaves. Three hours later, a man walks into a bar. He is receives a concussion for his efforts. Two hours after that, Jhanny enters the Rec Commons, slaps down double the required mikrocreds on the bar, and states, "I'll have a Mountain Dew, Code Red, with a side of your finest lurksausage links. Not the patties." He sits, sips at a xenobrew he brought in with him, and asks the person sitting next to him whether he's seen the latest Probe Team report on Morgan Industries. "We're going to have to do something about that colony pod they're building," he mentions.
Old November 19, 2002, 10:00   #465
FlameFlash
Emperor

/me looks bleary-eyed back at Jhanactus...

Eh?

/me 's head flops back down onto the bar.

Old November 19, 2002, 16:02   #466
Earwicker
Prince

Urp! No more newspapers, just more xenobrew.

[falls out of chair]
Old November 19, 2002, 16:46   #467
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Jhanactus
He sits, sips at a xenobrew he brought in with him
uhm, excuse me, but where'd you get that xenobrew? the rec commons is the only licensed distributer of xenobrew, xenocoffee and xenococoa, and i'm afraid i'd have to find whoever's illegally selling my products and burn down their houses, enslave their children, and mate with their women have a civilised discussion with them. yes.....that's right

/me leaves in search of the culprit before any suspicion is arroused
Old November 20, 2002, 02:07   #468
Jhanactus
Settler

TKG: I own a small brewery in Morgan Distribution, or I used to, anyway, so I have a small stock. Don't worry, I'm not about to cut in on your business... that would be illegal, after all.

(Thinking to self)[Besides, we can't have people drinking QUALITY Xenobrew.]
Old November 20, 2002, 02:23   #469
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 20:03
Ah, so you're from Morgan Xenobrew, are you? This could get very interesting...

* GT orders a guard from the Foreign Affairs office to keep an eye on TKG and Jhanactus.
Old November 20, 2002, 10:13   #470
FlameFlash
Emperor

/me looks up to watch a bar brawl and possibly join in.

Old November 20, 2002, 16:34   #471
Jhanactus
Settler

No, no, Your Generalship. I'm not from Morgan Xenobrew or Morgan Anything except as an immigrant to your fine democracy. I did own and operate a multi-tier factory that specialized in gastronomic products of nonterran origin, when I was a citizen in Morgan Distribution, but I had to sell it before immigrating. I did, however, keep a large cache of... personal supplies, momentos, that sort of thing. Also, I was involved in the research of a... quasi-military philosophy that espoused sea-based shipping lanes, and security for them, instead of simply using wheeled and treaded transportation. Security against those Isles of the Deep, of course. Ornery creatures, those. Incedentally, I hear there were some unusual mind worm specimens here earlier?
Old November 20, 2002, 17:01   #472
Method
Emperor

just as long as you're not producing or selllng it, i'll let you off
Old November 20, 2002, 22:31   #473
FlameFlash
Emperor

Yes... a green variety that seemed to want schoolgirls...

Old November 22, 2002, 06:46   #474
Aaron Blackwell
Warlord

" He entered the place with a lot of hesitation. He hoped that the UN Peacekeeping Federation had a very different concept than the Hive as far as the recreation commons were concerned.

He remembered the violent games that took place there. At the time where he was brainwashed, he found them quite relaxing, seeing all those people jumping at each other throats during games of "Rollerball" or "Communal Nexus' City Survivor".

But now that he had his freedom of mind again, he found them quite frigthening indeed. In fact, all this violence was used as a way to control and repress Drone revolt by allowing them to express their most violent instinct in a controlled manner.

He did not know what to expect from the UN recreation commons though. What were those people doing to wind up and chill out ? What was their definition of good time (If Aaron even knew what this concept means anyway) ?

There were quite a few holographic device dispered a bit everywhere in the basement. They were projecting the image and sound of a seemingly popular group nammed " XenoBananarama". ( )

The music sounded a bit stupid to his ears but the people out there were dancing to it and seemed to have fun, a strange smile on their face. He wondered were this smile was coming from.

" She's got it, yoplay oh she's got it.
I am your Nessus ( ) I am your fire ... "

Then he noticed the rate at which those people were drinking as well as the strange appereance of the beverage in their glasses.

He then proceeded to go to the bar to order something to drink for himself."

- Hum .... euh ... Bartender, can you tell me which beverage you are proposing there ?

Out of character :

BARTENDER !!! I AM THIRSTY lol
Old November 22, 2002, 07:08   #475
DeathByTheSword
King

try the black stuff aaron
Old November 22, 2002, 07:12   #476
Aaron Blackwell
Warlord

The black stuff ???

What's that black stuff ?? Well who cares anyway....

Garįon, one black stuff please !!

Ad Fundum Camarades!! ( no I am not communist lol )
Old November 22, 2002, 10:15   #477
Earwicker
Prince

Just be careful of the dreaded Black Stuff Hangover . . .

* pays his tab, tips the barkeep, and wanders outside to find a ride back to TBIBTU.
Old November 23, 2002, 00:30   #478
Mr. President
MacSpanish CiversNationStatesNever Ending StoriesCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG Planet University of Technology
Emperor

Local Time: 19:03
What a day. I spent the morning up to my elbows in cement. Could you pass me something pungent, barkeep?
Old November 23, 2002, 01:17   #479
Kirov
Prince

Bartender, Yang Daniels, please!

Aaron, how it was in the Hive? The rumours spread fast.
Old November 23, 2002, 12:08   #480
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

For all the newcomers, this is the most recent menu:

Quote:
The current list of beverages is:

Beer

Heineken (cryo-cooled!)
Leffe (the best)
Velkopopovicky Beer (Czech beer)
New Caledonian Beer (For those who support CCCP!)

Xeno Inc. (tm) (c)

Xenobrew (Support TKG's monopolistic ambitions the Research Department!)
Xenocoffee - with xenomilk and synth0sugar
Xenococoa

Wine list

Red Sol de Mesa (Wine out of the good sunny Mesa fungus - tastes fine with the sealurk - will become available after we've discovered that place )
White Yugo de Suelo Pholussia (A wine I canīt recommend completely; a little too sweet)
Doceagua (From the nearby Freshwater Sea)

Non-alcoholic beverages

Wild Cherry Pepsi
Water (Expensive! Our water recycling technics aren't perfected yet. I'd suggest a nice beer instead...)
P4PSI (For old times' sake. Enlightens your mind.)
Orange Juice
Longisland-icetea

Cocktails

Chiron-Redberry-Cocktail
Hive Mind Stuff (with honey)
Muroroa (makes you glow)
Bloody Miriam
Black Stuff (High quality label - we are not responsible for its content)
Kalimotxo (two thirds of Red Sol de Mesa, one third of P4PSI)

Other

Fungal Gin (A real killer!)
Talisker Whisky (Deirdre's treat)
Jack Daniels Blue Label (0.15 ec per bottle)
Salmiakkikossu (Salted licorice)

We have been thinking about serving warm meals. Handy for workers with a late shift:

Chopped Psych Worms with Lurk-Blood Sauce
Lurkroast with Monsoon-Salad
Fungus Tower Schnitzel with deep-fried worms
Pickled Spores
Sorry for my short absence everyone. I was in Concordia the last few days organizing a rebellion against the commissioner ...err my election campaign for governor.

Mr. President, I would suggest a Bloody Miriam. Not asked a lot, but an undiscovered diabolical drink! You'll feel in hell.

Yang Daniels?? Is this a new drink brought from the Hive by Aaron??

Last edited by Maniac; November 24, 2002 at 11:50.