Old October 11, 2002, 16:26   #1
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 04:15
Local Date: November 1, 2010
What time would be good for Tuesday?
I am going to do a turnchat Tuesday.

The times I will be free to do it are from 13 GMT to 21 GMT.

I would like to know what time would be best for all of you. Whatever wins the poll will not neccessarily be chosen. I also have to take into consideration the times the ministers can be online.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old October 11, 2002, 16:47   #2
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 05:15
I teach class tuesdays nights. It will have to be after 10:30 pm EST for me (I think that translates into 03:30 GMT on wednesday morning). I already had a TA teach one class to join on tuesday (the one I didn't get the orders out in time for), so I will not be able to skip class again.

If you are going to do it on tuesday, please PM and confirm time so I can try and get orders done in time.

GK

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old October 11, 2002, 17:02   #3
Nimitz
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG LegolandNever Ending StoriesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameNationStates
King

Any time after 10:30 CST is good for me.
Old October 11, 2002, 17:06   #4
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

The times I listed are not Tuesday night. I have school on Wensday so it really can't be that late not to mention my parents would not approve of me even posting on this board. They will be home after 21GMT so that wouldn't work well. I don't want to risk cutting out in the middle of the chat.

I do not have school on Tuesday because it is a Freshman retreat and Junior and Sophomore PSATs.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old October 11, 2002, 17:14   #5
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:15
I'm free on Tuesday around 2100GMT. I'll be in court most of the day, and could be a bit late. I won't have any chances to do any last minute changes, so I'll try to get my orders out Sat so that comments can be made by Monday night, when I'll do my final revisions.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old October 11, 2002, 17:27   #6
Shiber
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Cake or Death?InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 11:15
13:00 GMT to 18:00 GMT is fine with me, but it's more important that the ministers can attend.
- Phantom of the Opera
Old October 11, 2002, 17:27   #7
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 03:15
The only going on for my office is moving Chartres 1 tile sw. That free-range settler near Gaia should be heading here to support the unfortunate American Guerilla Movement in its overthrow of the Aztecs.

Temple and Cathedral are HIGH priority for this site as it will steal Chicago's flood plains.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	aztecresist.gif
Views:	26
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	26780  
Old October 11, 2002, 18:12   #8
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Double post, sorry
Aggie

Last edited by Aggie; October 11, 2002 at 18:20.
Old October 11, 2002, 18:12   #9
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

Well I'm committed to teach past 20gmt on tuesday so earlier is better, but since we are at peace orders can be carried out pretty easily without me. But for me to be there 13-20 is good.
Aggie
Old October 11, 2002, 18:38   #10
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

GF,

Wouldn't that be an American resistence camp?
Old October 11, 2002, 21:29   #11
zeit
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 10:15
Quote:
GF,

Wouldn't that be an American resistence camp?

Aztecs, Americans, what's the difference?
In the end everyone will become proud worshipers of the great banana.

Long live the resistance!,
Everyone must have a right to accept the love of the banana!