Old October 15, 2002, 16:12   #1
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 04:24
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Orders for 640 AD --Need by Thursday Night--
I'd like to have a turnchat on Friday at 12 GMT, 7 CDT. I'd like the orders the night before once again. The Holeinwall problem took a lot of time to iron out. The chat won't be able to go more than 5 hours this time because I have to leave for a debate tournament.

If the forieng ministry would like to have some mapwhoring session between now an then, that would be great. Anything to save time. Aggie already explored with the Galleys this turn so our map is a complete as possible until we trade.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old October 15, 2002, 17:11   #2
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 05:24
Apoc -
I will download in the next day or so, and try to get my computer to work again. Assuming I can, I will most likely do orders late on wednesday or thursday night.

Is it ok if I set up some queue's? without actually having the ability to look at the save now, I do not know if I will need to. Also, I have to consider that this would be my last turn as CP this term.

Thanks. And sorry for any problems.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old October 15, 2002, 17:47   #3
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Yes, you can set up queues. That would actually save a lot of time.

We will probably build another city on Uber so I will still need build orders from that. It would also be good to have orders for the two Aztec cities near San Cortes in case they flip in 4 turns.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old October 16, 2002, 20:47   #4
Apocalypse
Emperor

Don't forget about this thread people.
Old October 16, 2002, 20:52   #5
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Downloading now. I will log off, open the game, make orders, then log on and post them tonight or tomarow.

What funds are available for rushing?

I will call the new uber city "New Uber City", so that it may be renamed next administration.

So far, no requests, comments, etc, received. Perhaps they went to E_T this time. Or perhaps people are just preocupied with the new constitution.

GK

--Con
Old October 16, 2002, 20:56   #6
Apocalypse
Emperor

Aggie made some 5 term deal that he won't upgrade anything during that time. I'm pretty sure 640 is year 1, but 630 might also have been. You'll have to deal with whatever FM has in the way of funds though. I think you can rush the settler in Uber though.
Old October 16, 2002, 23:24   #7
GodKing
Emperor

CP orders, 640ad

This set of orders is not at all like I have been posting them prior to now. Sorry if this causes any confusion. Apocalypse indicated that it was OK for me to set up some queues. This gave me the opportunity to also go through each city and change worker locations, eliminating a lot of waste that we had.

The queues that were set up previously had some serious problems. Walls were being built in cities that were in our core, that were size 6, and that would grow beyond size 6 prior to their start. Some cities were producing longbow men. Others were making units that were out of date or that it would be more economical to do in other ways (such as knights). Some queues had wealth as an option when they had no defenders, and other options open such as a marketplace. One serious problem was that the queues were stacked up for 5 or 6 items, which did not reflect our current situation. Hopefully I have fixed a lot of these issues. I will leave it for E_T, our next City Planner, to review what I have done after these turns are played, and to adjust as he sees fit for how he will perform his duties.

As I used the save, I will attach it to this post for others to load and use. This will save Apocalypse a lot of time when he starts to play (it took me almost 2 hours to make these changes, it would take me at least that long to type them up and I would estimate it would take Apocalypse at least an hour to reproduce them). Unfortunately, by doing it like this, I realize that this eliminates the checks and balances of others being able to look over my orders and make sure I did not goof. Due to the massive amounts of change I made, I see this as the only economical method of doing this. As Apocalypse is playing these turns on this Friday, I call on him to check over. If he has any questions, concerns, etc, I appoint him full and complete person to do whatever he thinks is best. There are no appointed deputies other than Apocalypse (for CP) and he should feel free to do as he likes in this realm, without counseling the Peanut Gallery for any advice he doesn’t want. Of course, I expect to be impeached for giving such power away from my position. So be it. See ya in court. (Mute point as these are the last CP orders I give!!!)

ASSUMPTIONS: I assumed that I would have about 400 gold to spend over these 5 turns. We currently have about 160 (see my goof below) and are currently earning 172 per turn (up from 170 due to my elimination of wastes). I assumed that these amounts would be relatively consistent during the next 5 turns and took about 40% as my share.

MY GOOF: Ok, when checking to see how much purchasing the temple in Susa would be, I accidentally hit the purchase button. As this was near the end of my changes, and as it would have been in my orders to purchase this turn, I just let it be. Sorry if this causes any problems (it was 32 gold), but I felt it best to just go on.

Any new cities from Culture Flip should start on a temple first thing, followed by Apocalypse choice next as appropriate.

REQUEST TO SLAVE MASTER GENERAL: We have started on our palace relocation in timeline, and our forbidden palace in consternation (sp?). Please send a work force to these sites to do as much clearing, road building & mining as possible. Once all has been done, please add as many slaves as are available to the cities to raise their pops up as high as possible. I have set up to start on some new worker construction to make up for your losses. This will hopefully cause these items to be constructed faster, gaining us their benefits sooner.

Note: I have not received any requests for anything anywhere, so be it.

Turn 1
Sell city walls in Uber & Geo (2 gp each). Keep the wall at Nap.
Purchase temple at City on the Hill (36 gp)
Purchase temple at Muncie (16 gp)

Turn 2
Purchase Settler in AGC (I moved the settler to here as AGC has a granary and can recover its pop faster. Boomtown would have take to long to recover IMO)
Purchase Cathedral in Chiquita

Turn 4
Purchase Courthouse in Contaginion
Macross should complete its worker this turn, but make sure that it still has at least one citizen as a scientist so our science/research does not stop.
The Settler from AGC should be in position this turn. Name this city “New Uber City”. Start construction of a temple.

If any questions come up regarding worker placement, emphasize Shields, Food, then Gold. Hope all of this helps and doesn’t peeve too many people off. Thanks one and all, being your CP for the last two terms has been great. See ya all on Poly!!!

GK
Attached Files:
File Type: sav banana with cp orders, 640 ad.sav (319.3 KB, 4 views)

--Con
Old October 16, 2002, 23:31   #8
Apocalypse
Emperor

Thank you very much. It should save me a great deal of time. Hopefully I can play far enough to see San Cortes expand.

I guess GeoFront is getting something rushed every turn too
Old October 17, 2002, 00:38   #9
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:24
(current orders are a work in progress)

Specific Orders:

THIS TURN 640:
Buy WM from Rome for our WM and 4g.
Buy WM from Germany for our WM and lowest possible gold.
Sell WM to Aztecs and England for max profit.

DO NOT renegotiate Incense with Rome. Save it.
Renegotiate Peace with Greece, Aztecs, Iriquois, Germany, Russia, Babylon, and Persia for max profit.

Renegotiate Peace with England. Include Spices. Ask them for Chemistry. See if the deal costs us <500g. If so, proceed with tech. If not, just tie in lux.

Renegotiate Peace with Rome. Include Incense. See if they have any new techs and tie new tech into deal if it costs us <500g. If so, proceed with tech. If not, just tie in lux.

DO NOT renegotiate with France.

Consider another map trade, but only if there are nations willing to pay more than 10g for it.

General Orders:

Lux and Resource Trading:
Sell off SaltPeter as a part of a major deal to reduce cost of Chemistry, if possible. If not, sell off to nation (other than France!) that will give best possible price.

Tech Trades:
Keep an eye out for a good deal on Chemistry. Try to tie it with a lux renewal.

Sell Music Theory if anyone will offers >50g for it.
Sell Other Tech if anyone offers >75g for it.

Tech aquisition priority = Chemistry

Buy any tech if the price is < 500g

Treaties:
none at this time

Do not sign any ROPs or alliances.

Demands: (Give in only if demand is semi-reasonable)
E. Give in: none.
F. Refuse: Rome, Greece, England, Persia, Germany, France, Aztecs, America, Russia, Babylon, Iroquois.

Demand that the following civs stay out of our territory: France, Greece, England, Germany, Persia, Russia, Babylon, Iriquois.

Only demand exit if their "invading" units do not posess an immediate threat: all others.

Do not make any long term deals with France, as we may soon invade them

All things left unstated in turnthreads/chats are for Presidential or Public decision. All things specified must be followed unless surprise events have made the orders illogical, harmful, or inappropriate. In that situation the President should end turnthread/chat if any major decision needs to be taken and no representative from the Ministry is present to make the decision. If only a minor decision, the President may use his discretion to change the orders so that they are logical, beneficial, and appropriate.

--Togas.
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Last edited by Togas; October 17, 2002 at 19:48.
Old October 17, 2002, 12:09   #10
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
Walls were being built in cities that were in our core, that were size 6, and that would grow beyond size 6 prior to their start. Some cities were producing longbow men. Others were making units that were out of date or that it would be more economical to do in other ways (such as knights). Some queues had wealth as an option when they had no defenders, and other options open such as a marketplace. One serious problem was that the queues were stacked up for 5 or 6 items, which did not reflect our current situation. Hopefully I have fixed a lot of these issues. I will leave it for E_T, our next City Planner, to review what I have done after these turns are played, and to adjust as he sees fit for how he will perform his duties.

GK
Sorry about that GK. I had had the wall in the core cities as place holders (for Items that couldn't be built yet) when I first made the queue. The next turnchat, I used Wealth as place holders (and had other things on my mind, to remember to change). As unit can closer to the front of the queue, I would be revaluating & changing them per wishes of SMC and the capacity of the city( because of any infrastructure improvements and pop growth). Some of the items in the queue have been there for two turnchats, as that's how long it has taken for the current build.

I can get some sleep tonight...........
E_T
Old October 17, 2002, 12:42   #11
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 03:24
This is still Term 4, correct?

Order for MoIE soon if yes.

Orders for MoPW not so soon if no.
Old October 17, 2002, 12:43   #12
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Quote:
CP orders, 640ad

This set of orders is not at all like I have been posting them prior to now. Sorry if this causes any confusion. Apocalypse indicated that it was OK for me to set up some queues. This gave me the opportunity to also go through each city and change worker locations, eliminating a lot of waste that we had.
'
[snip]
As I used the save, I will attach it to this post for others to load and use. This will save Apocalypse a lot of time when he starts to play (it took me almost 2 hours to make these changes, it would take me at least that long to type them up and I would estimate it would take Apocalypse at least an hour to reproduce them). Unfortunately, by doing it like this, I realize that this eliminates the checks and balances of others being able to look over my orders and make sure I did not goof. Due to the massive amounts of change I made, I see this as the only economical method of doing this.
[snip]

GK
GK,
I downloaded the save so that I could make a list for public posting on city status. It won't load up, as 1.21. It will load up as 1.29.........

I'll list what you have and Maybe YOUR changes and post from the last save, the way you have it, time willing or you respond before then.

E_T
Old October 17, 2002, 13:13   #13
GodKing
Emperor

Oh sh*t!!! I must have loaded it into the wrong version of civ on my computer.....

Thanks E_T for catching that. If I can I guess I will redo it tonight, but I am not sure if I will be able to do so in time..... I will make every effort.

--Con
Old October 17, 2002, 13:19   #14
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

My orders are simple for this term.
Since it is difficult to forsee the movemtn of an exploring vessel here are the orders.
1. Galley SW of uber explore toward the SW maybe there is something to all that coast se of russia
2. Galley of Coast of mainland go toward the persian coast exploring as it goes.
3. Currently the people seem set on a france war, this could change after I present idea, but for know I am going on that assumption. So all Wc that get build please got to Macross.
4. New pikemen follow the old orders,
a) If city is at front and this pike makes a 2nd pike stay there.
b) If city not at border and doesn't have pike then fortify
c) If city not at border and does have pike then send pike to border city with aztecs/greeks
I will be at the chat for specific orders, if not I give full authority to Apoc. Though at 7Am I can't be sure how much I'll "really " be there
Aggie

Last edited by Aggie; October 17, 2002 at 13:59.
Old October 17, 2002, 13:48   #15
zeit
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 10:24
Note -Gaia will grow the next turn and will have 5 unhappy faces against 4 happy ones, that equals disorder, and a specialist must be used to prevent this.
Old October 17, 2002, 14:05   #16
zeit
PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Local Time: 10:24
The marketplace should not be rushed, however unless the loses per turn from not having the marketplace is greater than the price of shield per turn the city is making (16gpt- for 4 shield).
Old October 17, 2002, 14:40   #17
E_T
Emperor

Quote:
Oh sh*t!!! I must have loaded it into the wrong version of civ on my computer.....

Thanks E_T for catching that. If I can I guess I will redo it tonight, but I am not sure if I will be able to do so in time..... I will make every effort.
I'm working on the list now. I still have to include your Queue's and WF placements to the list.

I'll publish the list on this thread and send you a copy of the Excel file via e-mail.

E_T
Old October 17, 2002, 18:38   #18
GodKing
Emperor

OK. I fixed it. For some reason the new hard drive is not recognizing that I have two versions installed. I just erased them both, reinstalled and updated the one to 1.21f. I redid all the orders (and they are different from the one above, as I took into account what I now understand E_T to have done) along with some other issues. As this was my last set of orders, I will upgrade to 1.29 tonight.

One thing I did change, and I suspect I may be crusified for doing so. I changed city names. Now wait one moment before that swear word comes out of your mouth. What I did was I changed the names of all the cities that were not named by ministers as their "official" naming. But I did not change them much. For example, I changed "New York" to "(new york)". This way, we can all see what cities still need to be renamed. The original names are still there, so no orders should be modified. I also corrected "Boom town" to "Boomtown" and "Holeinwall" to "Hole in the Wall" as they were both ment to be originally.

E_T, I appologize if you were looking at what I did, and have done a lot of work to try and correct my error. Next time you are in Detroit, I will gladly buy you a beverage of your choice. I will make that memo this weekend and PM it to you. I want to play catch up then as I also want to go over the constitution thouroughly.

Also, the oops from above was not repeated, so please purchase the temple at susa in the first turn.

It has been great being your CP. Thanks all for the support.
Attached Files:
File Type: sav banana with cp, v121f, 640 ad.sav (320.0 KB, 3 views)

--Con
Old October 17, 2002, 18:41   #19
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Quote:
One thing I did change, and I suspect I may be crusified for doing so. I changed city names. Now wait one moment before that swear word comes out of your mouth. What I did was I changed the names of all the cities that were not named by ministers as their "official" naming. But I did not change them much. For example, I changed "New York" to "(new york)". This way, we can all see what cities still need to be renamed. The original names are still there, so no orders should be modified. I also corrected "Boom town" to "Boomtown" and "Holeinwall" to "Hole in the Wall" as they were both ment to be originally.
All of that had already been corrected. I gave Apoc the correct spellings and he fixed everything in the last save. If you did it to then you didn't have the latest save.

EDIT: Gk, I hate to tell you this, but I loaded up your posted sav and YOU DID NOT HAVE THE LASTEST SAVE.

On a side note, you also didn't correct as many cities we did as you missed Ghengistown , City on a Hill, and Site E. ALL of the cities had been fixed in the latest save.
Old October 17, 2002, 18:45   #20
Apocalypse
Emperor

Uh oh. Did you download "banana of the egyptians, 640 admapwhoretime.sav" or "banana of the egyptians, 640.sav"? I doesn't really matter either way. I only did a couple SMC orders and changed city names in the mapwhoretime save.
Old October 17, 2002, 18:49   #21
Apocalypse
Emperor

Seriously though. It doesn't matter. You don't have to redo anything. Maybe you or Ghengis could quickly fix the names (or I could just do it quickly tommarow morning as it took me about a minute).

Other than that only two SMC orders will have to be redone.
Old October 17, 2002, 18:55   #22
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse
Uh oh. Did you download "banana of the egyptians, 640 admapwhoretime.sav" or "banana of the egyptians, 640.sav"? I doesn't really matter either way. I only did a couple SMC orders and changed city names in the mapwhoretime save.
Here's the city changes that need to be re-fixed:
Ghengistown changes to Gotham
City on a Hill changes to Ghengistown
(site E) changes to Shiberport
(thebes) changes to Thebes
BFM changes to Whelsh Coast
(chartres) changes to Chartres
(port of malignance) changes to Port of Malignance
(bacteria) changes to Bacteria
(contaginon) changes to Contaginon
(susa) changes to Susa
(tarsus) changes to Tarsus
(arbela) changes to Arbela
(new york) changes to New York

I don't think I missed any, but I could be wrong.

I'd fix them but I don't have version 1.21
Old October 17, 2002, 19:05   #23
Apocalypse
Emperor

Just remembered...to answer your lprevious question, this is term 4 so post some IE orders. You can also post on PW ideas in case WB doesn't show up.
Old October 17, 2002, 19:11   #24
GodKing
Emperor

Ah double sh*t!!!

When did we do the map whoring?
If that was it, it will be more that a couple of SMC moves, won't it. It would involve the whole map whoring thing all over again.

Let me know if you need me to redo them. My date for tonight canseled so I just have a rented movie to watch by myself.

--Con
Old October 17, 2002, 19:16   #25
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 01:24
I'm here
Bah, these are kinda incomplete. Stupid RL issues all day today and then my g/f suprised me after she got out of school. I'm heading off to bed now too, so I won't be able to contribute the rest of these orders. It shouldn't be bad, basically use your discression. You should be set for the first few turns. If stuff comes up, I entrust Apocalypse will handle it. If Aggie makes it, he can take over, he usually does an excellent job and has some ulterior motives for roads . If E_T makes it as well, listen to him for some advice as he has some excellent city planning ideas to fulfill. Other than that, use your disgression. Clear jungle and build road after every single completion. (Roads increase commerce!)

I apologize for the incomplete orders though! I don't think this will be too bad. Thanks!

Orders for Public Works

Here are the orders for public works for 640 AD. *sniff*
My last Public Works orders! Well it has been fun, though lately I've
been turning them in later and later thanks to RL issues. It will free
up quite a bit of time for me now, but maybe I'll definitely be back
one day. Awesome administration term 4! Ghengis Farb shall do a good
job indeed.

640 AD

• Napoleton: Workers SW, SW waiting for orders. Move E, S (tile N of Oak Ridge)

• Napoleton: Worker W waiting for orders. Mine tile.

• Geofront: Worker stack NE waiting for orders, clear jungle.

• City on a Hill: Worker S, SW waiting for orders. GOTO E, E of CoaH (worker clearing jungle.)

• Ubergorsk: Workers E waiting for orders. Mine tile.

• Ghengistown: Worker stack S, move (use J key! :P) NE, NE

• Ghengistown: Worker stack SE, move NE.

• Ghengistown: Worker stack N, move SE

• Timeline: Worker in timeline move SE, mine tile. Worker SE, mine tile. Extra worker in Timeline move E

• Chartres: Worker NE, NE, cancel orders. Move S.

• Chartres: Worker E, SE, move W. Clear jungle

• Port Rogue: Worker NE, build road.

• San Cortes: Worker stack SE. Build road.

• New York: Worker in NY, move S, mine tile.

• A-G-C: Worker stack N, build road.

650 AD

• Oak Ridge: Worker stack N, build road. 
  • Chartres: Worker E, move SW, clear jungle.

• A-G-C:  Workers N, move NE

• Loveshack: Workers NE, mine, build road.

660 AD

• City on a Hill: Worker E, E, waiting for orders. Clear jungle.
  • Ubergorsk: Workers E, move W, N,  clear jungle.

• Port Rogue: Join workers clearing jungle SE of Chartres.

• New York: Workers S, move to saltpeter tile, mine tile.

• A-G-C: Worker stack N, NE, mine tile.

670 AD

• Napoleton: Worker W, build road.

680 AD

• Macross City: Workers S, build road.

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Last edited by WhiteBandit; October 18, 2002 at 03:30.
Old October 17, 2002, 19:18   #26
Apocalypse
Emperor

Quote:
Ah double sh*t!!!

When did we do the map whoring?
If that was it, it will be more that a couple of SMC moves, won't it. It would involve the whole map whoring thing all over again.

Let me know if you need me to redo them. My date for tonight canseled so I just have a rented movie to watch by myself.
There was no map whoring done.
Old October 17, 2002, 19:19   #27
Apocalypse
Emperor

I wanted to do mapwhoring right before we stopped, but E_T didn't want to and it was kinda getting late. I was hoping to see if Rome discovered new land so we could be discussing it (read: using it as a distraction from the con).
Old October 17, 2002, 19:29   #28
GodKing
Emperor

OK. If that is the case, I will not redo it again.... [wipes sweat off brow]

Zeits post regarding disorder above is taken care of, so you can ignore it.

I have a meeting in the morning, and should be getting in to the office around 10:30 am (EST), so if you need anything email/pm me and I will do what I can to answer it. Otherwise, Apoc, I have full confidence in you to cover any more f*ck ups that I may make.

GF's list above looks right for the city names I changed. Feel free to change them as you like, no skin off my arse.

Thanks

GK

--Con
Old October 17, 2002, 19:32   #29
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Anyway if a settler ever ends up on Uber it needs to found site A which currently has a road going through it.

That's it, that's all I have left. Imperial Expansion got most of its goals accomplished this last term.

Wow, I just figured it up and during the last term my office founded 13 cities. Before this term our civ had founded a total of 13 cities. So that means, of the cities our civilization has built my one little term is responsible for half our city sites.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	_uberthree.gif
Views:	52
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	27228  

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; October 17, 2002 at 19:38.
Old October 17, 2002, 19:40   #30
GodKing
Emperor

If the budget is approved, that settler will be purchased on turn two, and in place around turn 4. First build should be a temple. Thanks for catching me and helping GF

--Con