Old October 17, 2002, 19:44   #31
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:24
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Re: Orders for 640 AD --Need by Thursday Night--
Quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse
I'd like to have a turnchat on Friday at 12 GMT, 7 CDT. I'd like the orders the night before once again.
Once again, I won't be able to appear for a chat this early. This is 5:00am my time.

There is no mapwhoring to be done, but I did put in a few exchanges, but there's no valuable maps out there and most of our neighbors are broke. We'll continue to explore mapwhoring options every five turns, between chats.

In this series of orders there is peace renegotiation taking place with almost every nation. Peace reneg is very delicate. Once you choose to reneg, you cannot go back. We have historically received good deals through this process, so most of my hesitation is gone, however, I caution the Turnchat crew that if anyone demands gold during peace reneg (they never have, but it could happen), give in, and make big notes about it.

The most delicate thing will be Rome and England. Each of these reneg deals have luxuries tied to them, and we hope that at least one of them will give us the chance to get a supurb deal on Chemistry. USE YOUR GOOD JUDGEMENT. If the deal looks good with either nation, take it. If not, don't sweat it.

I'm going to try to get my people in line to see if anyone can make it. If so, I'll make sure they read this thread.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old October 17, 2002, 19:45   #32
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 04:24
I'm glad that I'll be able to found one more city. Hopefully I'll get to culture flip a couple too.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old October 17, 2002, 20:36   #33
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 05:24
Apoc, I told aggie I would PM you, but posting seams more appropriate as you have been following this thread.

I just received about 30 minutes ago a request to add some war chariots (about 5) to some of our core cities, so that they may be available in around 3-8 turns. As this is after my second posted save... well, I do not want to repost it. By my understanding, Aggie will be at the chat. I think it will prove to be a long one as Togas has all of his peace deals (these deals have taken over an hour all by themselves). If you are willing to spend the time, and if aggie is available to assist you, I have no objections to helping out our SMC. I have generally done what Aggie has requested as he has been good about it (not wastefull of limited resources, etc).

Jeez... my orders this time have been pretty messed up. I appologize to one and all for the confusion.

GK

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
Old October 17, 2002, 22:12   #34
Apocalypse
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMMacInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Alright.

Hopefully those peace deals won't take too long. I only have 5 hours to do the chat and I honestly don't want to spend the entire five hours attempting to play 5 turns. I'd like to get the 5 turns done in about 3 1/2 so I can relax a little before I go off to debate. I also would really like to see San Cortes' borders expand to watch a possible culture flip. That is just 4 turns away.
"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd
Old October 17, 2002, 23:16   #35
Apocalypse
Emperor

After looking at the save I can estimate the road to the GeoFront SP can be completed by 690, the last year of term 4. Unfortunantly it looks like Greece has some SP because I didn't see the option to trade it.
Old October 17, 2002, 23:47   #36
Apocalypse
Emperor

I'm going to sleep now so as to wake up about 30 minutes before the chat so I can print out the orders. I'll be sure to get started right at 7 so that there will be a good chance I'll be able to play all 5 planned turns.
Old October 17, 2002, 23:56   #37
Aggie
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG Glory of WarCivilization III Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
King

OFFICIAL SAVE FOR CHAT
Here is the Current OFFICIAL SAVE, please use this tomorrow. All GK orders are done except for the wall selling, I missed this one. Togas if you want to downlaod the save and do the FAM stuff you are welcome too.
Aggie
Attached Files:
Old October 18, 2002, 00:26   #38
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 05:24
Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
OK. I fixed it. ... I redid all the orders (and they are different from the one above, as I took into account what I now understand E_T to have done) along with some other issues.
Thank you.

Quote:
E_T, I appologize if you were looking at what I did, and have done a lot of work to try and correct my error. Next time you are in Detroit, I will gladly buy you a beverage of your choice. I will make that memo this weekend and PM it to you.
No problem, I was working on the list for an upcoming Construction Shack post on our current city status, so I was able to quickly adapt it to for the possible need. As RL intruded, I wasn't able to complete it and should be able to make quick changes to what I already have.

Thank you for the offer. Conversely, If your ever in the Orlando area, you can buy it for me then.

Please post that Memo in the Term V City Planning - The Contractors Office Thread , as I want to start out my term above board and with full public knowledge. Any items that are of a private/personal nature you can PM me about.

E_T
Old October 18, 2002, 09:39   #39
Reddawg
Prince

Um... maybe Godking didn't realize because he's been subbed in for in the last two turnchats, but he didn't send any of his money requests to me.

But it's all very belated now... I looked at his orders quickly, it all looks ok, and there should be enough money.

Approved.