Old May 8, 2004, 04:06   #121
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 05:36
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Boredom + a 2am Photoshop job =

Old May 8, 2004, 04:25   #122
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta

Are you sure your children are safe around here?

See below:

Last edited by Jon Shafer; May 8, 2004 at 04:37.
Old May 8, 2004, 04:33   #123
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 03:36
I think this is what you were originally planning on:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	71880  

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old May 8, 2004, 04:56   #124
Jon Shafer

Satan, I surrender myself to thee!

See below...

Last edited by Jon Shafer; May 8, 2004 at 05:36.
Old May 8, 2004, 04:58   #125
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

oh my god ....... I'd be kicking your ass Trip if it weren't so funny!!!

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old May 8, 2004, 05:32   #126
Jon Shafer

Expanded version 2.

Please forgive me.
Attached Images:
File Type: gif eandm.gif (109.0 KB, 154 views)
Old May 8, 2004, 06:00   #127
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:36
AGH! POLY PHOTOSHOP PHRIDAY TIME!!!!!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old May 8, 2004, 06:07   #128
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

At the risk of being perverted for horrible causes (if you thought the above action pic of MZ and E_T was something, I am really tempting fate...).

So. Who would dare to defy a banning by altering this pic of me with the obvious...?
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	me at emma's.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	71886  

Old May 8, 2004, 06:09   #129
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

From the same (NYE) party, me in my lumberjack outfit, sans axe (it was a theme party).

Too much abuse potential to describe, here...
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	ohgod.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	71887  

Old May 8, 2004, 06:35   #130
Jon Shafer

THE SHOWDOWN

Or, the battle to end all battles...

By Trip

If the images don't show, refresh, they'll appear.

Our showdown begins with our two competitors stumbling across each other on a normal day. Yes, a normal day, just like today. But this day will be different.

The competitors seemed geared up and ready to go. This could be serious folks.

Oh my! One of them has tried to make a break for it. Stomache not in for the showdown today?

But it's too late to escape!

Nooo! A fate worse than death!

This seems to be all over folks...

A tragic but not unexpected end. It's unfortunate that things had to come to this, but it seems there can be only one who makes it away...

Old May 8, 2004, 06:52   #131
Jon Shafer

I apologize for the photo-editing in that last one, it's the story that counts.
Old May 8, 2004, 12:45   #132
Master Zen
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Trip
I apologize for the photo-editing in that last one, it's the story that counts.
see, that is the curse of the last picture.... now you can't outdo, even yourself!

(btw, )

Old May 8, 2004, 14:57   #133
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 01:36
Hahaha. Sick. But so funny.

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
Old May 9, 2004, 11:46   #134
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 04:36
Old May 9, 2004, 13:17   #135
Hot Mustard
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty Python
King

In the words of Dave Broadfoot (Canadian radio comedian):

"New Zealand - with a ratio of 10 sheep for every person - it's your own fault if you're lonely!"
Old May 10, 2004, 14:57   #136
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 19:36
poor Kiwis !!!!!
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old May 10, 2004, 22:47   #137
KuriousK724
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:36

for some reason i did not foresee things to end like they did...
Old May 11, 2004, 04:26   #138
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

always the same
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old May 12, 2004, 17:02   #139
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

And some people actually asked me why I dont post a picture!

Hilarious Trip
Old May 13, 2004, 08:14   #140
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Wouldn't matter, con. If someone wanted to mock you they would just make a cartoon out of your avatar!

Aro where fore art thou? You are missed.

Old May 13, 2004, 10:52   #141
ThePlagueRat
PtWDG RoleplayCTP2 Source Code ProjectACDG Peace
King

Local Time: 10:36
OMG. this rocks!
Old May 14, 2004, 18:54   #142
Addled Platypus
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMCall to Power PBEMCivilization IV PBEMBtS Tri-League
Emperor

Local Time: 02:36
scuse the look of excitement before off to work I go
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	gbv2.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	72582  
Old May 17, 2004, 15:18   #143
Jon Shafer

In celebration of the first homosexual marriages in Massachusetts!

Aren't they cute together?
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	e&marriage.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	72857  
Old May 17, 2004, 15:26   #144
Master Zen
Deity

seriously Trip, I'm going to Colorado to beat the living crap out of you after I stop laughing so hard....

(and Togas in the background!!! )

Old May 17, 2004, 15:29   #145
Jon Shafer

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
(and Togas in the background!!! )
He's waiting for the bouquet.
Old May 17, 2004, 15:38   #146
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Im laughing so hard, I think I just pissed my pants

Old May 17, 2004, 16:50   #147
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Hmmm, I look good in a Tux.....

What will Trip think of next.....

[EDIT] Ummm, shouldn't MZ be wearing something other than White?? [/edit]

E_T
Old May 17, 2004, 19:16   #148
Jon Shafer

Quote:
Originally posted by E_T
shouldn't MZ be wearing something other than White
Better?
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	e&marriage2.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	72879  
Old May 17, 2004, 19:33   #149
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

the princess and queen
Old May 24, 2004, 23:01   #150
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Pretty funny stuff!

mental note: never post picture at 'Poly