Old October 22, 2002, 17:03   #1
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 11:43
Local Date: November 1, 2010
CtP2 Democracy Game
*shameless plug*

From the Apolyton News Desk:
Quote:
DEMOCRACY GAME VIRUS INFECTS CTP2 COMMUNITY

Following the CivII, CivIII and SMAC communities, Apolyton Medical Centre (AMC) reports that the CtP2 community has now also been infected with the highly infective Democracy Game Virus. This virus gets groups of people to play a CtP2 game together, electing a government to guard the interests of the participants and making important decisions democratically. Discussions on getting the first CtP2 Democracy Game have sprung up in the CtP2 forums over the last few days. To avoid further contamination, these discussions have been put in quarantine in a seperate CtP2 Democracy Game Forum. A warning to all Apolytoners: for your own good, please do NOT visit this forum, or you will be infected with this virus as well, and will want to join the CtP2 Democracy Game. And the more people participate, the more fun it will be, which is a grave threat to the health and well-being of all involved

-- Locutus
So, should C2DG not provide you with enough opportunity to spam Democracy Gaming Vitamins yet - and you like (modded) CtP2 as well - check out the CtP2 Democracy Game! We're just getting started, so we can use all the people we can get, especially those who can share their Democracy Gaming experiences with us DG newbies...

*/shameless plug*
Old October 23, 2002, 08:46   #2
-Jrabbit
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II MultiplayerMacCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Succession Games
Deity

Local Time: 04:43
There -- no longer shameless!

Since I have limited time and have never played CtP, I'll pass.

Good luck! (hadn't found a use for that one yet )

"The Borg are gay." -Drake Tungsten
Old October 23, 2002, 08:53   #3
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 19:43
I have played CTP2 but prefer civ2

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old October 23, 2002, 20:32   #4
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

@-Jrabbit

It's actually surprising how many non-CtP2ers (mostly ACDG people) are planning to participate in our CtPDG (as citizens of course, if they don't even own the game they can hardly serve as minister)...

Hydey,
You could do both at once
Old October 23, 2002, 23:14   #5
H Tower
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy GameNationStates

Local Time: 04:43
Quote:
Originally posted by Locutus
@-Jrabbit

It's actually surprising how many non-CtP2ers (mostly ACDG people) are planning to participate in our CtPDG (as citizens of course, if they don't even own the game they can hardly serve as minister)...
you forgot to mention the sometime spammer
Old October 24, 2002, 03:12   #6
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:43
CTP2... the one game with forums here that I haven't got.... mainly 'cause it's still full price in New Zealand after som any years after release.

And to think I spent money on the original!

/me shakes fist

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old October 24, 2002, 17:49   #7
Locutus
Deity

Full price Ouch... As good as the game might be when it's properly modded, even I wouldn't pay more than €15 for it (and that's already rather much)...