Old October 30, 2002, 22:22   #1
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Local Time: 06:05
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Join the First PTW Demo Game Team!
Go to this thread if you're at all interested in becoming part of the PTW Demo Game! All members welcome, join before the membership slots are filled!
Old October 31, 2002, 00:11   #2
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:05
This is a really good idea. Nothing against Trip and his team, but since it's only 10 members, perhaps other people who want to start a team can also post in this thread.

I am interested in joining a team, but I cannot actively play until mid-to-late November, so I'd rather not be one of the people who forms a team.

However, I would like to see some diversity in themes or civs or the like with the teams. I know that Trip wants his team to be diverse, which is somewhat of a turn-off to me. I think it would be far more entertaining to see our different teams take different approaches. It would also make the roleplay aspects and alliances more interesting.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old October 31, 2002, 00:29   #3
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 04:05
I'm interested in a team but I would prefer to join a team of Apolytonians. Anyone interested in forming a Colony of Apolytonia?
Old October 31, 2002, 00:39   #4
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta

Aren't most people who will be in the PTW one be transplanted from here?

Oh yeah, go here for team stuff:
http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...threadid=66035
Old October 31, 2002, 11:46   #5
jdjdjd
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 05:05
I would be interested...but I'm not sure how much inout I can give...work has been very busy (who do they think they are taking away frm my internet time)
Old October 31, 2002, 14:17   #6
Jon Shafer

Go to the thread in the PTW Demo Game forum and sign up.