Old October 31, 2002, 10:11   #1
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

Local Time: 04:08
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Happy Alls Hallow Eve, everyone.
Greetings!

As many of you know, I have been running a small little spook alley through the month of October. I am happy to announce that last night was the final night of that project!!! We will be spending the holliday with our families then tear everything down and clean up this weekend.

As a side note, I was staggered to learn that we made $45,987.00 gross over the last month. Im not a math wiz, but at $3.00 a person, that is a hell of a lot of people to go through After expenses, we will be giving roughly $29,500.00 to the hospital.

I hope to get some pictures back to show you guys in a few days.

From here, I am spending three weeks on the road. At least they are letting me take my family this time. Next week, I travel to Malmstrom AFB, MT. The following it is off to F.E. Warren, WY. The week after is still up in the air, either Minot AFB, or back to Vandenburg. Either way, I come home for a week over Thanksgiving, then back to hit whichever I missed. After that, there is a decent chance I will get some time to get back online here again!

Until then.

Oh, and can someone PM me when the next court case starts. I always find them an interesting read. I got it set up to E-mail me my PMs, so if someone really NEEDS something from me, I will know about it that way.

Cheers!

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
Old October 31, 2002, 11:27   #2
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 06:08
Why not Minot, Freezin' the reason! Stay warm and safe.

E_T
Old October 31, 2002, 18:34   #3
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 06:08
Cool.

Happy halloween one and all!!!!!

GK

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con