Old November 28, 2002, 00:28   #541
Easthaven I
Prince

Local Time: 04:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
OOC: First of all, I don't think you can just take over countries and say they support you, I believe Mellian controls other countries. Second, you can't automatically assume that because you think something is a good deal that the second party will also believe the deal is good.

Quote:
Iriqouis support me as I promise to give the Moderator Civman II a figure head postion of power.
Why would the Iroquios support you? Because one of their citizens is promised to become leader of Apolyton? Would they risk their strongest allies for this? Would they risk going to war against the most powerful military in the world because an exiled man failed to take over a country with outnumbered mercenaries?

Same with Rome and France, close friends for quite a long time suddenly turning against us for rebel fanatics? People who helped the English?

England would be closest in supporting you but considering england lost a war and is now being run by americans and Apolyonians....

Quote:
Russia, England, Germany and Turkey wouls support the Republican movement as I promise peace to them
As for the rest of the EU you really think they want to go back to war? Russia was lucky they did not lose much in the war, they willing to risk that? You promise peace to Russia, Germany and Turkey, well we already have peace with them. What you're really offering them is the chance to risk that peace and go back to war.

China and Japan well I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one.
Old November 28, 2002, 01:04   #542
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 03:12
Mid to Late march

Latentus’ discovery of John Mcloud, the science advisor that had retired before the coup, had happened entirely by accident. Despite this, it was an entirely welcome meeting as soon as they warily established each other’s identities and motives and assured each other they weren’t working for the triumvirate. After a short time, John showed Latentus the small shop he had set up, and after a little persuasion, the part that performed the activities that were the real reason for the existence of the shop. John explained that he and a few others sympathetic to the anti-triumvirate cause had set this up and the few scientific minds among them had been working on several ideas, though none were finished yet and all but a few were unworkable theories. Under the direction of Latentus, though, they had concentrated their efforts on a single device that Latentus thought quite promising and a prototype had been assembled…
“Where did you say you thought up the idea for this printing squish?” Latentus asked while examining the huge bulky machine. It was not exactly the thing he wanted, but it was a start. “Press. Not squish. It’s a printing press. And I’m afraid I didn’t come up with this. To be honest, I stole the basic design from something a German put together. Though I don consider this to be much more elegant and sophisticated.” John explained. Those weren’t exactly the words Latentus would have used for the monstrosity of blocks and gears, but he didn’t want to offend the scientist/inventor. It was impressive, anyway, especially if you considered the limited time frame and even more constricted budget. That was irrelevant, however. Now that the prototype was built, a second refined version was slowly being pieced together, and Latentus could finally start doing what he had been considering from even before the coup. The saying went that people would believe what they saw. Latentus hoped that would hold true in that case. Of course, it was a double-edged sword, as the triumvirate was giving out its own propaganda, which this would be very hard pressed to compete with. Maybe the novelty of the medium would help to make up for the lack in armed support long enough for the educated (literate) people to start to understand what was really going on and maybe even spread it to the peasants and lower classes. That was the goal, anyway. Hopefully some kind of effective resistance could be organized against the usurpers if more people were educated enough to not blindly follow them. In any case, it was the best he could do for now. He realized it wasn’t nearly as persuasive as blade and musket, but that was beyond his means and pointless when weighed against the generals’ huge army. Besides, the whole point of the leaflets that would soon begin to be distributed was to urge people to think with their heads, instead of being awed or cowed into submission. Latentus sighed remorsefully. He hoped that wasn’t too much to ask for.
Old November 28, 2002, 02:02   #543
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
March 1403
"To all former Advisors to the old government. I know that many of you are upset about what we the Field Marshalls did in taking power. But we did what we saw what was best for Apolyton. civmanII could care less about Apolyton, and never even heard of our nation untill someone knocked at his door and told him he was the new Moderator of Apolyton. We saw that this man would surely lead Apolyton to ruin and that we needed to do something. We had to act fast to make sure that Apolyton remain at peace and a civil war would not break out again. We also want to help the people of Apolyton to get the rights they deserver and the peace they need. We have fought long enough, it is now time for peace and freedom.

I want to let you all know that you can have your old postion in the Apolyton government again. All we ask in return is that you stay loyal to Apolyton and not try revolting and starting a new civil war which would destroy Apolyton. If you are unhappy with the current system, we can disscuss it in peace, I give you my word that no harm will befall you or your familly, as long as you do not take up arms against us and suport the Consuls as we try to make Apolyton government the best it can be. And those of you who supported a repulbic before this I give you the same offer.
Even the traitor Liam Sheep, I would give anther chance if he can prove that he can be trusted. "

Signed ,
Consul Jack_www
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The message is now being spread to all cities and towns in Apolyton now.
Old November 28, 2002, 02:37   #544
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 05:12
OOC: Korea discovered Printing Press before the Germans historicly.....and will be the same in this story. anyway, would be a recent public discovery in Germany i guess....

March 1402

when will they make up their minds? she is freakin bored in this cell............
Old November 28, 2002, 02:54   #545
Easthaven I
Prince

Late March 1402
To Mellian:
Tell us where the rest of your movement hideouts are. I want to know everything you know about everything. No more secrets, no more holding your cards under the table. If we are to trust you we must know you can be trusted, we must know your motives are for the best interest of Apolyton. If you tell me what I want to know I will let you go, even give you back your job. You can help us, but I want to know for sure you are with us. Therefore, tell me everything, don't try to lie because I will know. And if you do lie I will know your true motives are not in the best interests for Apolyton. Rest assured, we won't go to these hideouts to mass kill everybody. This is for me to know we can trust you. Every secret you have hidden in that head of yours I want to know.
Old November 28, 2002, 02:58   #546
Easthaven I
Prince

To Consul Jack (secret):
Good offer to all the advisors, except to Sheep. I would actually rather capture him and torture him for a few years before finally letting him slowly bleed to death in a world of pain. Just my view on the issue....
Old November 28, 2002, 03:06   #547
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:12
To Easthaven: may 1000 of my best assains take you apart one at a time.

To Jack (secret): I will assist you and will give you two rewards. If a Republican Government is installed, with your army and the SRA forces at the head of the push, you and your descendants will forever be known as Moderator. Unfortuantely the postion will be very much a figurehead, and will not hold much power, but your family line will live a life of luxury for the millenia to come.

This I feel will please most, as many wish to see a Republic, and many wish to see the Monarchy re-installed. The people that support the Consuls will support you, the Republicans will support this move as a move to democracy, and the monarchists will still have their Moderator to love and adore.

However the first step must be to get the former-Chief of Staff Melian out of jail, so that she can get her movments moving, towards the idea of the new Constitutional Kingdom of Apolyton.

Signed
Your faithful servant in exile
Liam Sheep
President of the Social Republican Movement of Apolyton. (SRA)
Old November 28, 2002, 03:19   #548
Easthaven I
Prince

To Sheep:
Bah! I laugh at your petty threats, they mean nothing. They are empty, just like your soul. You really think the people will follow you? You are a traitor in their eyes, you organized the rebel armies of the civil war, you were the instigator and everybody knows that. You caused the death of many Apolytonian families and the destruction of their villages and farms as the rebel armies marched across Apolyton. It were the loyalists who stood up to this treason and sent the devil back to hell. We will find you, and when we do you shall pay for the thousands of lives lost because of your treason. You shall experience a thousand deaths when my wolf soldiers get a hold of you.
Old November 28, 2002, 03:29   #549
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Easthaven, unfortuantley my friend my spies and assains already know where you are, you no nothing of my whereabouts. And these Wolf soldiers you speak about, half of them are more loyal to me and the Republican movment than to you and your dictatorship.
Old November 28, 2002, 03:46   #550
mmtt
Warlord

Local Time: 11:12
OOC: Sheep stop....
We have taken power without your help and your recrimination means nothing. They don't come into the play that's all. The best for you would be to change characters because I'm not sure mercenaries will support much longer as your money run out and no countries support you.

Thanks...
------------------
To Consul Easthaven:
Well, I can't reduce the taxes now. Money is running low as we are building new hospitals, schools for the people.
If we increase taxes to riche then those people will be against us. So, IMHO, we will have to decrease by 5% peasant taxes.
(Profit 200 before, now around 100)

I understand your position about Mellian but we can't trust her if she doesn't help us first. We have already discuss this matter with her. She didn't answer our questions. She must do the first step if not well I can't do anything for her.

Remember we are in power with the help of each other, if one of us backstab the other we will destroy Apolyton.

Also, if she did accept to take back her former position, his supporters would revolt as they would fell betrayed. Your feelings must take in consideration the effects of your actions, my friend.

But in a couple of months, we would firmly
----------------------------
-Exchange with Korea has begun: Magnetism (ooc: if they don't have it already) for Printing Press.
Some spies have detected secret dealing about the printing press and are coming closer and closer.
-Coastal fortifications are being built
-First Apolyton ManoWar has been completed called the Triumvirat.
-Harvest have been good and after the long war people are finally enjoying food.
(ooc: well it's not august already but...)
Old November 28, 2002, 03:48   #551
Easthaven I
Prince

As for me not knowing your whereabouts, granted I'll give you that, as for you knowing mine well I don't give a damn. As for my wolf soldiers being more loyal to you? Well that is just plainly hilarious, I'm laughing right now and Easthaven does not laugh much let me tell you. My wolf soldiers are more loyal to me than your mercenaries are loyal to you or even your pathetic SRA members. You are a coward who keeps running, a crazy power-hungry man who doesn't give a damn about innocent lives, and most horrible commander I have ever come to witness.

And the reason I don't know where you are is because you keep running like a damn coward. You know where I am because I face my problems and handle my responsibilities. I am here serving the people, among the people. You are in some other god forsaken place dishing out wild fantasies about a utopia yet all you've been doing is killing people by placing knives into their backs, very noble indeed.
Old November 28, 2002, 03:52   #552
Sheep
King

'The assaisn stalks those who are proud, the devil is within their midst. Those who work for what is right will triumph in the end. The Republic will come and the Consul Triumitive can do nothing to stop the will of the people'. The Agent says to General Easthaven. As soon as the message was given to the despot from the Republican leader Liam Sheep, he stabbed himself in the heart, shouting "FOR THE REPUBLIC"
Old November 28, 2002, 04:01   #553
Easthaven I
Prince

TO Consul Thunderfire:
By lowering the taxes for the poor and highering them for the rich we would actually gain more money then lose, the poor has next to nothing compared to the nobles. By highering the taxes slightly the nobles shouldn't be offended for it would be hardly nothing, maybe we can give them some benefits or other. Besides that we gain the support of the poor which greatly outnumber the nobles, besides that making the poor happy should make nobles happy for there will be less rioting from the poor against their wealthy bosses, besides that if the nobles do anything drastically bad then the poor people of their manors and such would probably revolt. Remember, the power belongs to the men who have people on their side.

As for Mellian, well there must be more republican hideouts elsewhere and the longer we wait the more harder it would be to find them, soon they will implement their own leader and revolt themselves, that is why we need Mellian to tell us where they are now and to get them under control. Slowly we can dismantle the movement taking away any dangers to civil war. That is why I proposed reinstating Mellian if she tells us all these things.
Old November 28, 2002, 04:05   #554
Sheep
King

To Thunderfire: We have recieved information from agents that the other consuls are plotting against you. If you are ousted, the SRA will coninue to assist you. The Republic is inevitable.
Old November 28, 2002, 04:07   #555
Easthaven I
Prince

Consul Easthaven took a bite from his apple as he stared at the dead fanatic.

"Gaurds! Take this man away, feed him to the dogs for all I care. This man didn't even have the guts to fight me and die an honorable death, instead he runs by killing himself. He is as much a coward as his fearful leader, Sheep."

He takes the last bite from his apple and as the gaurds lift the dead man Easthaven removes the knife, sticks the apple and slides it down the blade and restabs it into the corpse. He walks back into the building, closing the door behind him.
Old November 28, 2002, 04:10   #556
Sheep
King

However little did Easthaven know, that the agent that was sent to him, was infected with the plague. The fact that Easthaven is eating an apple with the juices from an infected corpse, has exposed the illustrious war hero to the desease. A virus where 90% of those infected do not recover.....
Old November 28, 2002, 04:12   #557
Sheep
King

occ: If I have misread you easthaven I apologise.
Old November 28, 2002, 04:14   #558
Easthaven I
Prince

OOC: LoL, well first of all Easthaven didn't dip the apple in the dude's blood thinkin "ooo candy apple' and then take a bite, he ate it then stuck the man with it. But hey, whatever.

Little does Sheep know, Easthaven isn't just one of the 10% but is also of a family line where invincible immunity system runs rampant. Therefore, the man can not die of disease for the great God in the sky says so.
Old November 28, 2002, 04:16   #559
Sheep
King

occ: That is pretty funny dude, but I reckon it be better for the story if you did go, ohh candy apple, and get a little sick by it.....
Old November 28, 2002, 04:38   #560
Easthaven I
Prince

OOC: Well first off, I ain't gonna have the Consul drinking blood. But secondly for the sake of keeping the flow, the guy was exposed to the sick man so fair enough he gets sick. But try to stay away from godmodding and infecting my character with fatal diseases.

============

The next day Consul Easthaven woke up, he went to the ditch outside in the purpose of relieving himself but as he walked he felt incredibly weak and he was sweating immensely. By the time he reached the ditched he vomited. He clutched his stomach as convulsions overtook him. Finally, he got all vomited out and regained his composure. He went back inside to change into his battle uniform and went to the palace. He was incredibly pale and his eye sockets were in shadow, and his eyes became even more hollow if that was even possible. But he fought it like he fights everything and refused to succumb to an illness...
Old November 28, 2002, 04:41   #561
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep

To Jack (secret): I will assist you and will give you two rewards. If a Republican Government is installed, with your army and the SRA forces at the head of the push, you and your descendants will forever be known as Moderator. Unfortuantely the postion will be very much a figurehead, and will not hold much power, but your family line will live a life of luxury for the millenia to come.

This I feel will please most, as many wish to see a Republic, and many wish to see the Monarchy re-installed. The people that support the Consuls will support you, the Republicans will support this move as a move to democracy, and the monarchists will still have their Moderator to love and adore.

However the first step must be to get the former-Chief of Staff Melian out of jail, so that she can get her movments moving, towards the idea of the new Constitutional Kingdom of Apolyton.

Signed
Your faithful servant in exile
Liam Sheep
President of the Social Republican Movement of Apolyton. (SRA)
To Sheep:
You seem to not understand. I have no desire for power, in fact I was quiet happy being the Millitary Advisor. The reason why we acted was simple, to save Apolyton from the civman line. We could no longer stand by and watch them destroy Apolyton the nation we have devoted our lives to to save. You must stop your rebellous activies and face us, or you will die. What you sugest would mean civil war for Apolyton and would tear the nation apart. This is compleletly against what we the Consuls have been working towards.
End these childish game you play and join us in trying to make Apolyton a better place to live, or die as a traitor to the Apolyton Empire.
Old November 28, 2002, 12:38   #562
Mellian
Queen

OOC: SHEEP! From this point on, you don't have godmodding spies in Apolyton or anywhere else. you know **** what the consuls are talking about or know what anyone else your talking about and you can't afford more then two mercenary units! (2 000 soldiers) your also not in china because no way you will be able to respond to easthaven so quickly. Actually, your dead, because the people i sent before the coup to trace the letters back anf forth from ya as found you. so stop it! Change character, and stop this powergaming, ubring godmodding nonsense! Say anything related to those three words in this story, without a story, I bringing this up to the real Moderators. for crying out loud, smart up! if you want to ruin something, or win something, then make up your own damn multi-author story where you are ruler of the bloody Sheep world! This is suppose to be fun and hate to require to use my storymaster powers to stomp people out of line. I shouldn't need too and i gave you chances before, but you blew it....

April 1402

The Apolyton Intelligence Service spies sent by Mellian before the coup continued their work, ignoring what is going back home, because they know this mission is important. After a few more recent messages back and forth from Easthaven, they finally found the bastard Liam Sheep. With the help of Drako and the Chinese Government, whom the diplomatic team sent by Mellian as well was able to convince them about Sheep.

One night, sheep's hideout, atleast the transfer point for messages, was raided by the AIS spies and Drako's soldiers. Again, they didn't find sheep, but they sure killed everyone there and discovered some people in the process of being brainwashed by some chinese hypnotists. No wonder...his spies aren't loyal to him, they are simply brainwashed. Also, in what seems to the bastard's office, found a map pointing out at other hideouts across the world, about 10 in total. One is located on that island off the Chinese coast, also marked off as the Mercenary encampment.

Over a week later, a few chinese caravel and corvette units, a long with an Apolyton Frigate and Galleon units (used by the diplomatic mission and AIS spies) surrounded the island and started landing soldiers, lead by Drako Chuko. For the next couple of days, they have fought what happens to be sheep's mercenaries until they gradually surrendered a few at a time. They say Liam was hiding in the sole mountain of the island...

The following day, they arrive at the mountain encampment, where as been surrounded. They were harrassed by arrows from a longbow units, and by some evil snipers with crossbows or muskets. Eventually, they got to the encampmeent and finished off the mercenaries there. Drako and along with a few dozen soldiers enter the cave which sheep is hiding in. The defenders inside were massacred, despite their fancy assassin backstab fighting. Finally, they cornered Liam Sheep, whom Drako recognized and Sheep recognizing back, enough proof that it is no impostor. It is unknown what they said, but Drako quickly dispatched Sheep's head in a one-on-one fight, like he did with his cousin's....

OOC: Bing Bang Liam Sheep is dead, how do you like that? post anything as revenge, and your out. Start over with a new character and do it right, by gradually working your to get power...and must be written, cause we won't accept "just like that" godmodding. Also suggest not ignore other writers actions, like mines, because they may just kill you.... and i done it gradually too.
Old November 28, 2002, 13:02   #563
Mellian
Queen

Re: Late March 1402
Quote:
Originally posted by Easthaven I
To Mellian:
Tell us where the rest of your movement hideouts are. I want to know everything you know about everything. No more secrets, no more holding your cards under the table. If we are to trust you we must know you can be trusted, we must know your motives are for the best interest of Apolyton. If you tell me what I want to know I will let you go, even give you back your job. You can help us, but I want to know for sure you are with us. Therefore, tell me everything, don't try to lie because I will know. And if you do lie I will know your true motives are not in the best interests for Apolyton. Rest assured, we won't go to these hideouts to mass kill everybody. This is for me to know we can trust you. Every secret you have hidden in that head of yours I want to know.
To Easthaven

Blah.... How should i know where they are? I just know some organizers by name, but as to where they were hiding and how big their part of the movement is, i don't know. They probably don't have a single idea how big the movement really is either, but they would have once the revolution starts...

Want to know another not so secret secret? Before you three took power, I sent AIS operatives to trace messages back to sheep and I sent a diplomatic team to china to establish full contact and an embassy there. Drako as been informed of Sheep hiding in China as well. So tell me when they come back and succeeded in their missions...
Old November 28, 2002, 13:26   #564
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 03:12
Early April

This letter, in addition to being sent to each of the members of the triumvirate, is being freely distributed among the nobles and the literate citizens.

TO: The members of the Triumvirate

As long as you hold absolute power, there will be neither peace nor stability nor freedom for Apolyton or its people. You and I both know that this form of government, even if it does survive your rein, won’t last beyond it. If you truly do want what is best for Apolyton and its residents, be responsible and give up this power hungry reign. Renounce your absolute dictatorial powers. If you still wish to rule, earn it by merit rather than bloody force. Allow the people to be informed of what is really going on. Don’t hold them down and prevent the peasant’s education. And no matter who is chosen to lead, be it you or anyone else that the educated peoples deem fit, you cannot hold this kind of insane total control. There must be allotment of powers to the other regional leaders as well as to the educated peoples. If you are unable to be held accountable, if no one can reproach or correct you because you hold absolute power, what will stop you or anyone else from making a decision that is not good for Apolyton and its people? You have made a good first step by inviting this dialogue, now prove that it wasn’t just for show. Put the good of Apolyton first.
Old November 28, 2002, 13:34   #565
Easthaven I
Prince

Quote:
Blah.... How should i know where they are? I just know some organizers by name, but as to where they were hiding and how big their part of the movement is, i don't know. They probably don't have a single idea how big the movement really is either, but they would have once the revolution starts...

TO Mellian:
Then tell me the names of those organizers, tell me everything you know. The trigger that would signal the revolution, where the uprisings would begin, etc. etc. If the people themselves truely do not know how big they are and they don't even have a plan for when the revolution starts, then apparently they would utterly fail because of disorganization. They would already be outnumbered by the military and now your telling me they have no organization? nor an organized plan? I fail to believe that, and it would anger me if it were true, for all this revolution would have done would be to trigger a civil war and at the same time this movement would be beaten to death by more organized societies. Now, are you going to help us or not? We can't trust you if you don't give us some major help here. So Sheep is dead now, does that mean the enemy of my enemy is my friend? or does it simply mean we got an enemy triangle going on here? Give us something to work with here.
Old November 28, 2002, 13:59   #566
Easthaven I
Prince

April 1402
Consul Easthaven read the letter, he ripped it apart and threw it away. He now knew this advisor was just an attention grabbing, ambitious little man. If this guy was paying attention to what was going on in the country he would realize the good that was occurring. Either way Easthaven had to counter this, he ordered his whole army to take a large piece of paper and copy this down, it would be distributed but mostly posted on buildings throughout Apolyton. Also, speakers will recite the message to the masses for the uneducated people.

To Apolyton
From Consul Easthaven

Fellow Apolytonians, I am sure you have read the pamphlet from the hiding Latentus. And I tell you he is free to write such letters for this is the country where we now allow a peasant to view their opinions. Have I not informed everyone what is going on? Latentus says I haven't but if he would come out of his cave he would realize I have, I took a personal tour to tell everyone what was going on. I established hundreds of offices throughout Apolyton for the sole purpose of hearing the people and their opinions at the same time answering any and all questions they had. We created more equality between men and women, peasant and noble. Latentus says nobody can approach me well again he fails to come out of his cave. The peasants now have equal oppurtunity to view their opinions. We have begun projects to build more schools and universities so that the common man may have an education and here in this pamphlet Latentus says we are holding you down? More evidence to show he is in a cave, isolated from the world. As for putting the good of Apolyton first well what have we been doing since our careers began? We've been serving our country, we gave our lives to our country instead of trying to become some rich merchant we decided to be in service to the people. Where was Latentus when the civil war broke out? The Consuls were out fighting off the rebels and invading English, risking our lives. Where was Latentus when the English war was taking place? The Consuls were overseas again fighting off the English risking our lives for the people. To answer his question on why we took absolute power was because through elections a man can still raise himself to the top 'legally' through corruption. This system is easy to corrupt and manipulate. The way it is now we assure Apolyton on equality and justice. This way, 3 noble soldiers and protectors who have already proven their loyalty and service to the people, lead the country. This way no possible corruption could rise themselves to the top, for the uncorruptable is already at the top.

Apolyton, we swear to you on our own troops' graves, we are here to serve and protect, we have proven ourselves time and time again. Do not let this new fellow who has done nothing but hide and try to ruin Apolyton's stability corrupt your minds. I trust you will make your own decisions about this man. I trust you all as you all trust me. God bless.

In your service,
Consul Easthaven
Old November 28, 2002, 14:25   #567
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
TO Mellian:
Then tell me the names of those organizers, tell me everything you know. The trigger that would signal the revolution, where the uprisings would begin, etc. etc. If the people themselves truely do not know how big they are and they don't even have a plan for when the revolution starts, then apparently they would utterly fail because of disorganization. They would already be outnumbered by the military and now your telling me they have no organization? nor an organized plan? I fail to believe that, and it would anger me if it were true, for all this revolution would have done would be to trigger a civil war and at the same time this movement would be beaten to death by more organized societies. Now, are you going to help us or not? We can't trust you if you don't give us some major help here. So Sheep is dead now, does that mean the enemy of my enemy is my friend? or does it simply mean we got an enemy triangle going on here? Give us something to work with here.
Organizers still communicate to each other, but avoid stating their strengths. They are organize... so organize that they give the impression that they are not. The movement is a sleeping giant, waiting to be awaken. The trigger, they chosen me to pull it when i declare the republic revolution publicly. As for their names, I can you, but I am not hundred percent sure it is their real ones. If you provide security, stability and liberty, why are you scared of them? I am no ones enemy, just others making me to be as others make me to be their friends.

OOC: okay, she is being vague and weird, but she been in a dark cell, in the same clothes without decent food for a few months now
Old November 28, 2002, 15:04   #568
Easthaven I
Prince

Quote:
Organizers still communicate to each other, but avoid stating their strengths. They are organize... so organize that they give the impression that they are not. The movement is a sleeping giant, waiting to be awaken. The trigger, they chosen me to pull it when i declare the republic revolution publicly. As for their names, I can you, but I am not hundred percent sure it is their real ones. If you provide security, stability and liberty, why are you scared of them? I am no ones enemy, just others making me to be as others make me to be their friends.
Good God, you are annoying, I just want to shoot you dead now. But hey, I'm a nice guy always have been always will be. So you shall have decent clothing and decent food. You should have said something sooner. The reason I wanted to know about the republican movement is because if it starts my soldiers will not have mercy, they will do what is necessary to quell the rebellion and regain Apolyton's stability. I was only trying to save lives but have it your way. If you do not wish to help in dismantling the movement you automatically help in trying to destroy Apolyton, so be it. I thought you were smarter then that, or at least truely a servant to Apolyton but it seems you are like most of the other advisors, you just want to insure your place in the history books by being the one who led a revolution, unfortunately your 'revolution' will be the one to harm Apolyton, instead of help.
Old November 28, 2002, 16:18   #569
mmtt
Warlord

Local Time: 11:12
April 19th
To Easthaven (secret but known of Jack and approved by him)
As Mellian doesn't seem to want to join us, I propose that we put her in a boat and send her to some far away land. That would settle this problem.

I have to congratulate you about your great sense of duty and protection for Apolyton.
--------------------------
Some generals info

We have know printing press.
A first propaganda newspaper has been created and the Bible (ooc: well the book where the basic of our religion is) is now produced in mass in an edited version. (ooc: including prophecies about Generals forecoming and stories like that (sorry if Christians feel bad about this, this is just a story).

Informations about Lantulus hideout have been revealed and group of fox riders are getting closer (ooc: doing that to give you time to react max a week)

Emissaries are being sent to Iroquois to closer our alliance and trades about Printing Press to renue the alliance.

We trade Printing Press for Wine and 10 gold per turn from America.

(ooc: If other dealings can be done please?)

More and more warships are being completed and a few privateers are also built.

Part of the army is helping to build Universities, new houses and fortifications through Apolyton.

As harvest have been good:
-10% taxes peasants
+3% taxes nobles
But if nobles parents send their sons to do a 8 years service in Wolf units or Fox Rider Regiments, their taxes are decreased by 5%.
(yet they are being "fanatized" to serve the Consuls)

Last edited by mmtt; November 28, 2002 at 17:22.
Old November 28, 2002, 17:01   #570
Mellian
Queen

Quote:
Good God, you are annoying, I just want to shoot you dead now. But hey, I'm a nice guy always have been always will be. So you shall have decent clothing and decent food. You should have said something sooner. The reason I wanted to know about the republican movement is because if it starts my soldiers will not have mercy, they will do what is necessary to quell the rebellion and regain Apolyton's stability. I was only trying to save lives but have it your way. If you do not wish to help in dismantling the movement you automatically help in trying to destroy Apolyton, so be it. I thought you were smarter then that, or at least truely a servant to Apolyton but it seems you are like most of the other advisors, you just want to insure your place in the history books by being the one who led a revolution, unfortunately your 'revolution' will be the one to harm Apolyton, instead of help.
You Easthaven should stop making assumptions, as it may just get yourself killed one day. You didn't answer my question, why are you so scared of the republican movement? If you provide security, stability and liberty, then why are you worried about the republicans? I am not going to support anyone if they are not willing to be honest with me as well.

OOC: If she wanted recognition, she would of called for a revolution a long time ago... and if she was power hungry, she would of cease power in the same manner long time ago as well.... so she doesn't really care to be in the history books that is why she is so mysterious...

Last edited by Mellian; November 28, 2002 at 17:16.