Old December 2, 2002, 06:24   #631
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Local Time: 10:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Apolyton Times August Edition
Headlines

Apep Captured!

Sorces close to the Defence Ministry confermed that one of the escapees, Apep II was captured in the ruins of the rebel fortress. Also, the executor of the plot, Apep I was captured. Mellian is still unaccounted for, however the troops interviewed by our paper believe she is dead.

More reports, Page 2

New Education Act Met by Scepticism by Some

Marshal Easthaven announced a new education act, with an emphisis on inproving literacy, however, some are sceptical of Easthavens true motive. However, it is in the opinion of this paper that the literacy programme will be a benifit to Apolyton

More Reports Page 4

Voices Call for War Against America

The public decree issued by Marshal Easthaven has caused calls for war against the enermy that launched an unprovoked assault against our glorious Republic. American Agents were implicated in the attack Our great Consuls have sailed to America to help settle this international incident, but the general public say that America has gone too far, they want War.

More Reports, Page 4

Other News

Road from Sanhopi to Apolyton completed
Pirates raid trading vessels
New Youth Organization Created
First Fleet Leaves Port

Business

Price of Fur Plumits

The price of fur has plumited due to new trade contacts with the Iroquois. However, merchants in the local fur market are fuming that the local market has been flooded with inferior forigen goods, and are demanding protection from the imports
Old December 2, 2002, 07:30   #632
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Local Time: 19:12

Last edited by unscratchedfoot; December 2, 2002 at 17:35.
Old December 2, 2002, 09:04   #633
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Lev Chuko slowly walked up to the recruiting office. A sign over the office pronounced Young Citizen Republic Organization Recruitment Centre. Taking a deep sigh, Lev walked in, and joined the long line of boys, just like himself, wanting to join this glorious organization. Opposate him was the line for the Girls, equally as long. He smiled, and waited, intill it was his turn.

Lev sat down on the ricerty wooden chair, and faced the recruiter, who smiled at him. He turned to him, and nodded to the scribe beside him. The recruiter then pulled out a sheet of paper, and started to ask questions.

"Calm down, boy, no halm will be done to you," said the recruiter, noting Lev's nervousness, "Now, what is your name?"
"Lev Chuko, sir," he replied
The recruiter looked at the scribe with a puzzled look, and then asked, "The son of the Trator General Chuko?"
Lev thought this through for a moment, and replied, "Yes, but I hate him now, after what he did to our country. He deserved his fate"
"Ok, then," replied the Recruiting officer, a look of relief crossing over his face, "now where do you live?"
"With my Uncle Drako, sir" replied Lev, entusiasticly.
"Drako Chuko? Former Trade Minister, and now editor of the Apolyton Times?"
"The very one."
"Oh, ok then, now why do you want to join our organization?"
"Because I wish to emulate the sucsess of our great and glorious leaders in thier fight against tyranny" said Lev, using his pre rehersed reason. The recruiter looked down the list, and saw that he had achived all of the goals to becoming a member of the Young Citizen Republic Organization of Apolyton. He smiled, turned to Lev, and said "Congradulations, Lev, your in"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, Lev," said Drako, "you have realy supprised me, going out and joining the organization. I am very proud that your doing somthing other than wander the streets"
"Thankyou, uncle," replied Lev
"You know," said Drako, "Your father would of been proud of you." Lev smiled at this Ironic statement, yes, he thought, his father would be proud, as he followed Drako into the kitchen, where his wife was making dinner
Old December 2, 2002, 11:59   #634
Mellian
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Queen

Local Time: 05:12
OOC: unscratchedfoot, don't go overboard with the comedic stuff and sure hope you talked to civman about using his character like that... and civman II is more Iroquois then Apolytonian... and lived nearly his whole life in Iroquois. SO, cultural differences shouldn't be a problem.... shotguns doesn't exist yet :P

July 1402

Mellian arrived in Vegeimon City a few months ago, and staying another ARM supporter's hom within the city. Before she moves on her plans, she started working at a Inn as a Barmaid. Quite a demotion from Chief of Staff, but it will do as a wait to listen to rumours and good place to meet some contacts, while making a bit of money to live off on. Not the first time she worked in an Inn, but last time was so many decades ago... Oh and she is also temprally calls herself Lois, as her real name would attract to much attention.

Once she settles in, she'll contact Roger Wilco...
Old December 2, 2002, 12:15   #635
Mellian
Queen

Various...

Russians succeeded in capturing two mongulian cities.

Most of Zulus forces returns to Zululand while the Aztec keeps control of Manchester.

The Second Aztec-Spanish war becomes very heated, with full of hatred. France is considering wether to cancel the Right of Passage agreement with the Aztecs, as they are still using their territory to get at the Spanish, and the French don't want to get involved even thought there is still no formal peace treaty with Spain.

Germany threatens France, especially in the rise of German forces along the German-French border.

England is in disarray and the Monarchy is threatened by the Parliament. Some predict a civil war...

Several English naval squadrons renounce their nationality as an attempt to avoid being disbanded, which the treaty with Apolyton enforces... because of this, there is an increase of Piracy in the Atlantic Ocean.

Carthage as recently lost a city to the Romans, after a massive musket armed Legionaire attack.

America, Greece and France signs a seperate Mutual Protection Agreement from the 'Apolyton Alliance'.
Old December 2, 2002, 14:18   #636
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 04:12
OOC: civman's family has been in Iroquois for 4 or 5 generations. He is less than 1/8 Apolytonian. I am thus ignoring unscratchedfoot's post.
Quote:
civman, Iroquois have an advance form of Tribal Confederacy, not a monarchy
That doesn't mean they don't have a Royal Family that the Great Chiefs come from.

August 16th, 1402
News has reached civman of the development of the Printing Press. Although Iroquois lacks teh technology and it is heavily restricted in Apolyton, he is hoping that by pooling together the money of he organization he can afford to rent one in America, where there is freedom of press...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old December 2, 2002, 14:18   #637
Easthaven I
Prince

Mongolia:
3 Fox Regiments as an expeditionary force has been sent to Mongolia to aid in their defense. Military advisors also sent to help train Fox-like regiments and increase the Monguls defense tactics. In this shipment includes 100 cannons as a loan, as well as hundreds of muskets and swords. This shipment is well gaurded by plenty of man o wars and nobody knows of such a shipment.

Aztecs:
50 cannons sent to the Aztecs, including some military advisors.

To France:
We are willing to send a musket regiment or supplies to reinforce your border with Germany.

To Rome:
Our friends from the Alligator. We congratulate you on your successes against Carthage. If you wish we may lend and send food and supplies to your men. We will also sell any cannons to you if you are interested, our cannons are the best in the world.

To Russia:
You have no right invading Mongolia, we condemn your actions. Hand back their cities and withdraw.
Old December 2, 2002, 17:34   #638
unscratchedfoot
Prince

Local Time: 19:12
Quote:
Originally posted by civman2000
I am thus ignoring unscratchedfoot's post.
Gotta love how you nes folks pick & choose who let into your tight little circle. I guess I'm not boring enough for this nes stuff.

Anyways, I'll PM Ming to see if he'll move these last few nes's outta here to where they belong in the diplomacy forum.
Old December 2, 2002, 21:05   #639
Mellian
Queen

OOC: DanQ agreed to leaving Apolyton Empire in the Civ3-Stories, mainly because, AE isn't a NES or a Diplomacy, just another Civ3 story writting by multiple people. Now i know why Ming as PMed me to warn me about him moving AE...of course, he won't. DanQ is his superior

unscratchedfoot, thats what happens when you ignore consistency and past details. Was written that civman II is mostly Iroquois, and lived his whole life in Iroquois. So not surprising that we will ignore that peticular post. Next time you post, make sure you don't step in anyones foot consistency wise....

TO Consul Easthaven

Only three regiments??? Do realize that we aree losing due to superior numbers, not from skill! We need lot more help then that!

I thank you for Apolyton's gesture, but if your nation is not willing to send more then that to help, then don't bother at all.

One unit Easthaven? Is this the kind of help we get from Apolyton after betraying the Europian Union to support the Apolyton Alliance?

Thank you, but we have plenty enough food and supplies for my troops and we are not interested in buying Apolytonian Cannons at this time.

We will consider it if Apolyton returns the English cities to England and leave the "Monkey" Continent.
Old December 2, 2002, 22:19   #640
Easthaven I
Prince

To Ghenghis Khan:
Next time be more specific in your needs. 100 of the best cannons in the world and the most expensive was given to you. If you knew they're effectiveness in wiping out enemy soldiers in mass then you would use them. More help is on the way, don't be so impatient, we're going as fast as we can. We're sending APolytonian men to die on the russian steppes for your country be more appreciative.

To Montezuma:
It's help....you're in a war...so accept it. Big or small you accept all the help you can get. 50 cannons free, why would somebody refuse that? Besides, more help will come but it will take more time, the Monguls are in more dire need of help than you are, so be patient, my friend.

To Joan of Arc:
You didn't even ask for help so what are you complaining about? The situation didn't seem dangerous or in need of help for you said nothing, so we assumed you had it under control. Are we suppose to be able to read your mind? Apolyton is great and wonderous, and I think I am a capable leader, but we don't hear voices in our heads like you. So speak up.

To Ceasar:
Fair enough. If you ever need any help of any kind just ask, we are here to consider.

To Queen Catherine:
No.

Last edited by Easthaven I; December 3, 2002 at 12:45.
Old December 3, 2002, 01:48   #641
foolish_icarus
ACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsNever Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 03:12
September 1402

Latentus has handed over writing of Awareness Pamphlets to particularly gifted writer who still uses Latentus’ name and writing methods indistinguishably. The Organization for Just Distribution of Powers (OJDP), a completely legitimate group of people discontent with the absolute powers of the consuls has grown out of its illegitimate progenitor, the group that publishes the Awareness Pamphlets. The OJDP has (officially and to the best knowledge of almost all its members) completely broken with the underground and has (allegedly) no connection with them. The OJDP has, as yet, broken no existing laws, and openly condemns all treasonous and violent acts to oppose the government and urges only peaceful means of coercion. Its progenitor operates under no such restrictions, but to the best of anyone’s knowledge (including Latentus’) has so far done nothing illegal except for possibly its printed material, some of which could be viewed as treasonous by some. The OJDP members have begun openly questioning the consuls and advocating many of the things found in the Awareness Pamphlets but also inspect and point to specific things that can be improved. The OJDP still only has a small minority of the population that supports it, but is gaining support comparatively much faster than the original because it is a legitimate group and has concrete ideas and follows up with actions. Latentus still has occasional contact with the progenitor group, and through them, slight and indirect influence in the OJDP. Recently, though, he has changed appearances somewhat, both by natural growth (he is somewhat taller than when he took office) and by cosmetic changes. He naturally has a very plain appearance and kept a low profile while in office so even without the disguise he now goes in it would be unlikely for him to be recognized. He is currently traveling around the country, working odd jobs and gauging support, mostly just watching but also making connections with various people and institutions under various aliases and in general doing his best to quietly erode the support base for the triumvirate, though any support he might be producing will only become evident in the long run.
Iyol (Latentus’ sister) has enrolled in the new Great University’s Rhetoric and Philosophy sub-section, and, along with the other students, is being encouraged to pursue truth and historical accuracy. The students’ intelligence, combined with the uncensored records of the Great Library and a critical examining eye of current events, is breeding skeptics of the current system, though knowledge of this has so far not gotten out of the university. The rest of the parts of the Great University are slowly but steadily progressing towards a cohesive and functional entity as operations smooth out and the actual construction for the new Vegeimen City and Gowoasan grounds continue on schedule. A steady stream of the intellectuals and enterprising as well as the dedicated and hard working looking for a better education are coming into the University. In fact, the Great University is already beginning to gain prestige among the international scholarly community the rest of the world’s educated people’s begin to take interest in and make note in the groundbreaking curriculum and innovative programs of the Great University’s inventing, philosophical, scientific, and other components of the integrated structure. The Head Historian has supposedly even suggested to the Board that as soon as new funds become available an overseas expedition would be advantageous. Great University has even considered opening up contracts with the government for specific technological innovation research lines. Overall, it is looking up for the scientific community in Apolyton.
Old December 3, 2002, 06:28   #642
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Apolyton Times September Edition
Headlines

Mongolian Disaster!

Two Mongolian Cities were sieved last month in the pertracted war against Russia. The Consuls have sent forces and cannons to the Mongols to assist thier war.However, the Khan of Mongolia flatly regected the proposal, sugesting that it sent far too little to be of any value

More Reports, page 2

Hero, the Super Dog Dies

In news that saddened the entire community, the Dog Hero died last tuesday in the presence of his family. No one will forget what Hero did for the community of Apolyton 5 years ago, rescuing the Moderator from certian death by killing a snake, who was poised to strike the sleeping moderator. Hero survived by his owner Sami and George
(come on, its a slow news month!)

Organization for Just Distribution of Powers Meeting on Thursday

A meeting of this anti-consul group is expected to meet in Vegeimen City on Thursday to discuss terrorist tactics. Many people in the community are outraged at this evil, and satinic group, claiming to represent the people are alloud to meet by our great Consuls, and want this evil organization banned.
More Reports, Page 53

OOC: may I remind you, that not everything in this paper is true. It is pro Consul (intill someone else takes power). Sorry foolish_icarus for rubbishing your organization, but this paper is just Nationalistic Propaganda
Old December 3, 2002, 11:56   #643
foolish_icarus
King

September

OOC: That’s fine Lord Zalzabad. My stuff was propaganda as well.

I don’t think its necessary to provide specifics, but assume that both the OJDP and its underground counterpart are doing everything in their power to spread their own version of things and dispel any accusations etc.

The Great University is also preparing its own records of things, although they aren’t being published or distributed, the (fairly) unbiased records up to the (game) present times are available in the archives. The Head Historian has also started a small program to make copies of all material to be placed in unspecified location(s). This will, naturally, take a very long time, but might as well start now.
Old December 3, 2002, 14:16   #644
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

September 16th, 1402
civman and his cronies have succeeded in getting access to a printing press in America. They have printed 1000 copies of a pamphlet urging Iroquois to oppose Apolyton and support going to war with Apolyton. A few have also been written for otehr countries. 200 have been printed urging Apolytonians to oppose the Consuls. All are unanimous. However, they may have trouble districuting the pamphlets.

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old December 3, 2002, 16:59   #645
Easthaven I
Prince

September 1402
The Consuls increase the ideas of nationalism, where one is more proud of Apolyton then they are of their nobles. Also, Consul Easthaven has instituted a system for immediate dangers. He calls it 'The Rally in Mass', where all able men from 17 to 28 immediately join military service when Apolyton is invaded or under serious threat of foreigners, so that defense of the nation is secured. All must report to their designated stations. More books are published and papers are posted of the glory of Apolyton and the glory they've gotten from past famous battles.

==========

Consul Easthaven has sent 40,000 more musketmen and 10,000 Fox Riders to help in the defense of Mongolia, more might be sent.

To Mongolia:
Reinforcements are coming, do not be so demanding or insulting or else we will halt the reinforcements. Do not bite your ally that is trying to help. Do not insult us any longer, or else you might just lose your most powerful friend.

To Russia:
The more you invade, the more aid we will give to Mongolia. Do not let this escalate any further. Withdraw and sue for peace.

Last edited by Easthaven I; December 3, 2002 at 17:33.
Old December 3, 2002, 17:19   #646
Easthaven I
Prince

double post
Old December 3, 2002, 20:40   #647
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
OOC: just so everyone knows in this post I am making a new character for story.

Darius, one of Easthaven's trusted wolf soldier was there when he had cut of the limbs and head of the Consul of Apolyton member. In fact he knew the man, as they grow up togather and were life long friends.
Darius began to think to himself.
"Easthaven has gone to far this time. The he did not have to kill the man, he gave up. Why did he have to do that to my friend??? A court could have tried him. But this is too much!!"

Hate for Easthaven started to fill the heart of Darius, the man he use to look up to. He now viewed him as an evil dictator that would stop at nothing for power and would kill any who stood in his way. Thus he commited his life to stoping Easthaven.

A few weeks he went into Easthaven's office.
"Sir I would like to request for leave of about month. It has been years since I have seen my friends and family and the world around me. I know that this may seem like a lot but I need this time to become a better soldier for Apolyton."
Old December 3, 2002, 21:21   #648
Easthaven I
Prince

Easthaven was busy creating new innovating tactics for the military, ideas were running rampant in his mind. Then Darius, his close subordinate and close friend, entered...

Quote:
"Sir I would like to request for leave of about month. It has been years since I have seen my friends and family and the world around me. I know that this may seem like a lot but I need this time to become a better soldier for Apolyton."
Easthaven was a little surprised, Darius was always a good soldier and had never requested leave, he was very much like Easthaven.

He rose and walked in front of his desk.

"I'm surprised to hear that Darius, you've never requested leave before. Is something troubling you? Has something occurred in you're family? Has the combat finally gotten to you? Because if it is, I understand"....
Old December 3, 2002, 21:26   #649
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Easthaven I

"I'm surprised to hear that Darius, you've never requested leave before. Is something troubling you? Has something occurred in you're family? Has the combat finally gotten to you? Because if it is, I understand"....
"I think that is the case. It is just that it has been so long since I have seen my family, and the work I do i can die any day. I want to make sure that I can see them and let them know that I love them dearly. Also my parents are advanced in age, and I want to see them as my sister wrote to me saying how my father has not been doing so well lately. I hope you understand."
Old December 3, 2002, 21:33   #650
Easthaven I
Prince

Quote:
"I think that is the case. It is just that it has been so long since I have seen my family, and the work I do i can die any day. I want to make sure that I can see them and let them know that I love them dearly. Also my parents are advanced in age, and I want to see them as my sister wrote to me saying how my father has not been doing so well lately. I hope you understand."
"No need to explain any further. You've certainly earned the priviledge of seeing your family. Get your gear in order and you may go as soon as you wish, report to me before you leave. Good luck General."
Old December 3, 2002, 22:21   #651
Jack_www
King

Darius plan was working. After reporting to easthaven, he went to his cabin to get the papers he would need to sneak into America undetected. He had pick the busist port in Apolyton, as the workers they saw thousands of people in each day and he could dissapear into the crowds of people.

At night he got on his horse and apread to be heading for his families farm. After he was sure no one was flowing him he started off for the ship that would take him to America. And there we would join the CIA.
Old December 4, 2002, 02:10   #652
Apep
Chieftain

September 1402
Apep II was back in Sanhopi.
"When will I get out of here?" He shouted to no one in particular for the umpteenth time.
Apep II waited, and then to his shock, Easthaven walked in. Apep II repeated his question.
Old December 4, 2002, 02:32   #653
Easthaven I
Prince

September 1402
OOC: lol, you trying to tell me something?

========

Quote:
"When will I get out of here?" He shouted to no one in particular for the umpteenth time. Apep II waited, and then to his shock, Easthaven walked in. Apep II repeated his question.
"Why did you escape? You broke the law by breaking in here to see Mellian, probably to try to rescue her, then you break the law by escaping, then we find you on Sanhopi island with the men who have been terrorizing Apolyton. Why the hell would I want to let you go? We gave you several chances even after we caught you speaking to Mellian yet you remain making stupid decisions. I want answers, and I want them now. What the hell are your motives? What were you doing with Apep I? What do you know about the council of apolyton? What in God's name are you doing? The horrible decisions you have made makes me wonder how the hell you became advisor! You're almost as bad as your father. You are a nuisance, a mosquito that has no use and has only been a thorn at our sides. Now what use can you be to Apolyton?"
Old December 4, 2002, 08:32   #654
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Apolyton Times October Edition
Headlines

Troops Sent to Mongolia

Marshal Easthaven, on behalf of the consuls, has ordered a large detachment of troops to assist the Mongolian Army in their holy war against the Infidel Russians. The Marshal also issued a warning to Russia to ceace thier invasion, if this is not more help will be sent to our great ally, Mongolia. A responce from the Evil and Tyrannical Russian Monarchy is not yet been receved. In related news, the High Counsul of Apolyton has organized a conscription of the masses to defend Apolyton against invasion. Critics of this, however, believe that this force may not be used just for defence, and any attack may decemate the population.

Mellian Sighted?

Former Chief of Staff, Mellian has been reportidly sighted all over the country. However the majority of sightings have been around Sanhopi City. The local garrison is initiating a serch of the city, but many still believe that the former Chief of Staff is dead

Evil Organization Planning to Overthrow Government

In documents uncovered by one of our skilled reporters, the Organization for Just Distribution of Powers has been implicated as a front for an Anti Republic group, wanting to install a tyranical dictator. Our reporters also uncovered gold plated carvings of the Rebel Chuko, who as little as two years ago, launched a Rebellion, put down by our great Consuls. This Organization, in this papers view, is a danger to society.

Editorial: Why the Organization for Just Distribution of Powers is so bad

OOC, Mellian, these sightings are similar to elvis sightings, they are figments of imagination.
foolish_icarus, more propaganda, all made up.
Old December 4, 2002, 09:11   #655
civman2000
Emperor

October 10th, 1402
Every aristocratic family in Iroquois and every Higher Chief have mysteriously obtained a seditious pamphlet titled "The Cruelty of Apolyton." Great Chief Hiawatha has demanded the arrest of anyone connected to this and has ordered that all copies be burned. So far, three minor members of civman's organization, all of whom distributed the pamphlets themselves, have been caught so far.

Old December 4, 2002, 12:03   #656
Mellian
Queen

OOC: Easthaven, he can be the government's mosquito

zalazabad (sorry), thank goodness mellian is being a barmaid at an Inn in vegeimon city, lol

October 1402

Mellian, in the past month, contacted Rogr Wilco and ask him if he can produce pamphlets or whatever to promote the republic ideals in the behalf of ARM...with recompasation of course. She assured him it isn't propaganda...and awareness and promotion.

He told her he would, but the problem is that the COurier Service doesn't have any of the new printing presses, and doubts they will get one anytime soon as the government holding control of them.

She then said she'll try some of her contacts to get him one from elsewhere and left...

Since then, she continued working as a Barmaid at 'Where Everybody Knows Your Name' Inn as Lois. She is starting to get popular with thee people frequenting people, with only one or two saying she looks like Mellian. She simply replies, emphasizing the non-aristocratic Vikan accent, if i was her, why would I be working here, eh?.

Only ones that truelly knows about her is the occasional ARM contacts showing up, to discuss a few matters and helping her trying to contact a Merchant at Edkoro...the same one that occasionally does stuff for ARM without actively supporting them. Besides, he is the kind of Merchant where if you ask for it, he will go to the end of the earth to get, as long as the client is willing to pay a good amount. Its a step in a good direction...

So until they get something, ARM can still continue spreading the Republic ideals via word of mouth.

Last edited by Mellian; December 4, 2002 at 12:19.
Old December 4, 2002, 19:30   #657
jdd2007
NationStates
King

Local Time: 06:12
i am back! i want to slowly ease myself into this game. can you give me the current situation, and a suggestion for a lower position to take?
Old December 4, 2002, 19:46   #658
foolish_icarus
King

Mid-Late October

"The people down in Inventing are almost finished. They have met with some technical difficulties, and I'm afraid they made some mistake on this version after it was too late to start over that will slow production somewhat, but until they make a second version, you have top priority for this printing press. It will be operational and you can begin using it in a week or two. You will get it by December 1st at latest.”
“Thankyou Mr. Icarus. I appreciate you pulling all this through for us.”
“My pleasure Mr. Wilco. I do hope you will report accurately.”

OJDP propaganda in contrast to the Apolytonian times continues, with increasing circulation as funds increase. There has also supposedly been a mass burning of The Apolytonian Times papers in protest to what was called “filthy hypocritical ****” somewhere in the northern areas of Apolyton. OJDP underground suspected of inciting this, though nothing has been verified.
Old December 4, 2002, 20:00   #659
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

To those who came in late...
Basic History of the empire,

civman I takes power
war declared on england
General Chuko and Liam Sheep raise a rebellion, which is crushed by Easthaven, Thunderfire, and Jack_www
Civman I goes crazy and gets himself killed
Invasion of England begins

Many cities fall, with War on England continuing
Moderator or two gets knocked off

War with England is completed, and partitioned between allies
New Moderator Civman II disposed by bloodless coup by the "heros" of the civil war
Political Prisoners taken
Under plan by Apep I, political prisoners Mellian and Apep II escape
Apep I & II captured by Consuls in battle of Sanhopi Hights

and that is where we are at the moment.
Old December 5, 2002, 00:47   #660
Easthaven I
Prince

October 1402
A protest occurred in Vikomore where a small group of republicanists were starting bonfires and yelling curses against the Consuls. The City's Gaurd was ordered to stand down and let them feud for a bit longer. Then a second more larger group of protesters formed, this group were loyal Consul supporters and they began yelling back at the republicanists, calling them traitors. The two groups stood ground against each other ready at any moment to end words and begin violence. The City's Gaurd was finally ordered to intervene as they marched in between the small group and the larger one. The two groups were ordered to return to their homes. The stand off lasted hours as Gaurdsmen stood ground in between the two hostile groups. Finally, the people began to dwindle and scatter as persons from each group returned to their homes.