Old November 10, 2002, 11:25   #151
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 04:12
Local Date: November 1, 2010
September 12th, 1400
"WHat do you mean the guard murdered my sister????"
"Yes, it seems that they stabbed her to death."
"I want the entire Palace Guard replaced! Not one person who was ever in it before or you have the very slightest suspicion of ever being a spy or traitor should be kept at least 50 yards away from the palace at all times."
"Yes, your Majesty."

OOC: Someone got to Flakhei's body and made it look like the Palace Guards killed her...

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old November 10, 2002, 11:59   #152
mmtt
Warlord

Local Time: 11:12
September 12th 1400
Thunderfire army has instaured martial law in Apolyton City. Conscription is taking place, any men more than 18 years up to 45 will be drafted. Women will make food reserves and help building barricades through the whole city.

Every conscripted will be regrouped into Citizens Company. Those companies will be under the command of a town sargeant. They will teach them self-defense, ambush tactics and urban warfare.

"The city must be in two weeks a fortress!"
Thunderfire has established in Headquarters in the Palace. As the last moderator has ordered the replacement of Palace guards, Wolf battalion is sent to slow down enemy advance.

Church bells are melt into cannons. Stone are taken from buildings and throw together to make new walls.
Light cannons, couleurvrin(sp?), are hidden outside the town in forest or in small foxhole where only the gun can be seen. Musketmen are dispatched to guard them.
Heay artillery is being placed at the Great Librairy tower with some difficulties and at the Palace. Another massive battery of 8 guns is setup on the other hill (ooc: where my execution would have taken place).

To Moderator:
You may consider me as a traitor. I don't mind. My troops are guarding you and removing me can't be done. You will just kill yourself, my men will surely kill you.
The Palace is also of strategic importance as the center of power. The enemy will surely try to destroy it with his cannons. That's why you need to leave it and hide somewhere else in the town. Join those women trying to help our brave men. Hide in the crowd, your assassins will lost you. But wear a distinctive insign recognizing you as the moderator. If not, nobody will listen to you.

To General Jack_www:
I will do my best to keep Apolyton capital as an Apolyton city. Yet, I need reinforcements. My scouts are informing me of at least 40.000 men coming toward us. IIf I can have 20.000 more soldiers and 50 cannons, I can push back Chuko.
Easthaven will fight the English in the north. Moutains there will help him. He already have a good army and with four more regiments, he can easily throw the English back to sea. A few cannons will help him to hold cities.

If the last sister die, you shall be the new Moderator.

--------------
OOC: Apolyton City is going to be Stalingrad.
Old November 10, 2002, 12:33   #153
Giovanni Wine
NationStatesNever Ending Stories
King

13 September, 1400

The two brothers, Vodka and Cognac embarked in an American merchant ship, leaving thermpolyle in order to reach the city of Philadelphia.

The two brothers hide their nationality, and claim to be Greek merchants, wanting to visit the famous "monkey continent"

Once they reached America they discovered a new truth:
The English were currently at war against the Apolyton Empire.

I order to reach Apolyton, Giovanni Vodka wanted to enter the English navy, land in Apolyton and then escape from the british military, and reach the village where his father lived.

Giovanni Cognac on the other side wanted to fight the english off, he would like to recruit a small army of volunteer in America, and make the English pay for their attack on Apolyton.

-----------------

"I will never join the English Navy, even if it is just for a few days, I hate them, and I'm at war with them" said G. Cognac.

"But you don't understand, all i want is just to reach Apolyton, and the only way we can do it is by joining the English navy"

"NEVER"

"WHAT? I thought you wanted to be know the truth about our father, I thought you were my good brother"

"I'm not your brother anymore"

"I don't care how you feel! You are coming with me OK?"

Giovanni Cognac got angry, he raised his sword and....

"I can not do it... go away Vodka.... just .... go away"

Giovanni Vodka was astonished, he couldn't believe this could happen... he took his things without saying a word, and went away without looking back

"If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
"In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio
Old November 10, 2002, 13:17   #154
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 02:12
OOC: sorry for the delay but I was sleeping.

To General Thunderfire:
You are right, we need to abush the English on there way to Apolyton and get them while they are unprepared for battle. I will try my best and find what troops we have in the area and try to send them to help in defense of Apolyton. My scouting party has just returned to me and tell me the army under General Chuko has 100,000 men, thus our old plan will not work, but your will, at least I hope. I will get 10,000 troops that I have train in abush tatics and try to pick the English off while they are march toward our city. I will not directly ingage them, but just do hit and run raids on them as they get near the remain cities that stand in the way of Apolyton. Tell the people to do as you say, burn all the food and everything else usefull to the eneimy as the army aproaches.

Too the English army will most likely have to keep troops in the city they capture, this will prevent them from using all their troops on the city of Apolyton, and we can use this to our advantage.

Also remember the English have cannons too. They can knock the city walls down with them, so becarefull. These new cannons change many things.

Last edited by Jack_www; November 10, 2002 at 13:29.
Old November 10, 2002, 13:35   #155
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

To The Moderator:
We must never surrender to the eneimy now! The English will never let you stay in power, and attacking the Americans who our friends who not be a wise move. We have a plan to defeat the English, and they will make peace on our terms.

If you want to make peace with England and they even let your envoys in to hear them, I know they will make General Chuko the new Moderator of Apolyton, and all of us would surely be put to death, is that what you want?
Old November 10, 2002, 14:19   #156
Easthaven I
Prince

Order of Battle:
Fifth Army Corps (under Easthaven I's command)
11,000 men plus 4 regiments raised
=15,000 men, all are veterans except 1 knight regiment and 3 musketmen regiments.

4 knight regiments
4 elite Fox regiments (speed 'cavalry', for us against infantry)
7 musketmen/swordsmen regiments
50 cannons ( the 1st prototype cannons when we were researching cannons)

Reinforcements: 4,000 musketmen en route from Edhop.

VII Army
26,000 plus 1 regiment raised
=27,000 men

18 knight regiments (5 elite) (6 veteran)
7 musketmen (6 veteran)
2 medieval infantry (1 conscript)
40 cannons

Colonel Fiesmore's Brigade
10,000 men plus unification of Trikomore's men.
=18,500 men

18 1/2 musketmen regiments

Ninth Army (General Golifin in command)
31,500 men, no raised regiments. Been on the march from Edird hills.

25 knight regiments (6 elite) (10 veteran)
5 musketmen regiments (2 veteran)
1 longbowmen regiments
1/2 medieval infantry

X Brigade (Colonel Sikemore in command)
raised near city of Vikan.
10,000 strong.

2 knight regiments
8 musketmen regiments (1 conscript)

Reinforcements= enroute from Kowoahopi. 3,000men

PROPOSED PLAN of Action

Old November 10, 2002, 14:42   #157
Easthaven I
Prince

September 17th 1400

1st Defense Force
The V Corps and Col. Fiesmore's Brigade is the 1st Defense Force. They will attack the 2nd Corps which numbers 50,000 men. V Corps and Fiesmore's Brigade number 33,500. Reinforcements from Komoedgo are enroute towards V Corps with 4,000 men. 10,000 men from the 9th Corps will reinforce V Corps also, bringing the 1st D.F. to 47,500 men. Fiesmore's Brigade will attack West's northerwestern flank while V Corps (under Lt.Gen. Easthaven I) will attack their eastern flank splitting up west's forces. When the event presents itself, Easthaven's Fox Regiments will rush between the gap of the split 2nd Corps hopefully cutting the enemy in half. Fighting probably will take place in city.

2nd Defense Force
The VII Army and 9th Corps and X Brigade is the 2nd Defense Force. VII Army will take position in the hills north and northwest of Edgopwien to separate the two enemy Corps. 9th Corps and X Brigade will position themselves in between the enemy and Apolyton, 9th Corps in the woods east and X Brigade on the plains south and southeast. X Brigade reinforcements enroute from Kowoahopi with 3,000 men. Chuko's men number 47,060 men, 2nd Defense Force should have 49,500 men when reinforcements arrive from Kowoahopi, untill then they will have 46,500 men.

9 Corps will give 12,000 men to Apolyton under the command of Thunderfire and 10,000 men to V Corps under Easthaven I while the rest (9,500) will be part of the 2nd D.F.

Also Apolyton naval ships should rally and blockade our western coast to prevent any reinforcements or supplies from the English.
Old November 10, 2002, 18:17   #158
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

Local Time: 10:12
Letter dated 6th October 1400
To General Jack.

You may not know me, but I, Drako Chuko have a plan to eradicate my Cousin. His actions are very undecicive, and I beleve that he is no longer as Sane as you or I. I request your forces to allow me to land, and infultrate my cousins forces, eventuly assassinating him. Please send reply soon, I beleve it may be too late.

Drako Chuko
Old November 10, 2002, 18:21   #159
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

BTW, the picture of the plan did not come out, so I have no idea how many troops, and where they are. General Wests forces were routed bu unknown forces, and is now in retreat to the coast. Chuko's forces will forterfy the city, and wait for the oncomming attack

BTW, I doubt Chuko will even get to Apolyton City if my story line comes through
Old November 10, 2002, 18:35   #160
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 20:12
Uknown Date
To Emperor Chuko

I fully support your claim to the throne and will continue to support it againmst the traitors Jack and Easthaven.

The ASIO agents within the English military have started Operation: Moonlight Dagger. A number of high ranking officals in the English military and government have been assasinated. This has seemed to slow down the English giving them confusion.

Meanwhile in ASIS, the part of Apolyton that Chukop controls, agents have begun arresting all who oppose the great Emperor (and therefore me). In the part under the Generals, many ASIS agents are committing acts of terrorism, and assasinating the General's trusted servants and lueitennants.

To EASTHAVEN AND JACK: Accept Chuko's rule or you will be next.
Old November 10, 2002, 19:25   #161
Jack_www
King

September 22, 1400
To Drako Chuko:
I know who you are, my men intercepted your letter to your cousin. I would galdly accept your help, but how can I know you are to be trusted?

To Liam Sheep:
You and those who follow you will soon be executed as the traitor you are. First you try to kill the Great Moderator civman200, had one of his sisters killed, had his mother killed, then side with the English all to try to gain power over Apolyton. Give up now and we may spare your life.
Old November 10, 2002, 19:30   #162
Jack_www
King

To General Thunderfire and Easthaven:
The English army is in retreat. We must take the offensive now, as they have foritified in the city. Victory is at hand. Soon Apolyton will be safe from those who dare to oppose her.
Old November 10, 2002, 20:09   #163
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Unkown Date in late September 1400
To Easthaven and Jack: I would watch my back if I was you.

The right hand man of general Easthaven has been assisnated by an American citizen working for the ASIS organisation. IF the Generals do not bow to the proper authority they too will be liquidated. We will like to assure you all that we did not have any part in our illustrious moderator's untimely death or that of any family member of his. We also mourn the loss of the wise Giovanni Wine. We would like to announce we have tracked these assailants down and executed them for their crimes against Apolyton. However if the rebellious General's continue their resistnace to Emepror Chuko, who is the best man to replace the departed civman=, they will find themselves on the ash heap of history.
Old November 10, 2002, 20:27   #164
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

24th October 1400
Letter sent from Edgopwen,

You will see you can trust me when I present Chuko's head on your table. I wold be careful about moving your troops. He seems not to want to capture Apolyton, but to burn the city to the ground, garrison and all within it. I will try to stop him before he does this, but it seems we are moving out, heading for the East, towards Apolyton City. They have taken all the Women and Children hostage, and murdered the men. I hope this letter gets to you,

Drako Chuko
Old November 10, 2002, 20:36   #165
mmtt
Warlord

To General Jack_www:
Defenses in Apolyton City are ready. Our scouts report the advance of massive Chuko forces. We are ready, leaving empty our stronghold would be foolish.
I also suggest that Easthaven send a few troops through the hill chains toward Edgopwein to cut Chuko forces. He won't need a lot more of troops.

I have reports coming from the fleet. Admiral Vilowein is finally reporting. He has 15 caravels under his command and he is sailing toward Vikomore.

Victory is near. The English will be forced to sign a peace treaty as we will have destroyed their land forces, a good part of their Navy and a possible American invasion.
Hope is coming back to my men and they will fight with great courage.

-------------------
OOC: Woud like to know where you are Jack_www in the game? In Apolyton City or any other cities or leading an army?
Old November 10, 2002, 20:58   #166
Sheep
King

List of Liam Sheep's targets: (so far)

general Easthaven
General Jack
Drako Chuko
General Thunderfire
Admiral Vilowein

The ASIO organisation has been moved to an unkown region. All those who wish to contact Liam Sheep can still continue to do so. I warn all my enemies that I have agents throughout the world. Nowhere is safe for you.
Old November 10, 2002, 21:33   #167
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

25th September 1400
General Jack, I have conducted a plan to destroy Chuko's forces without any of your troops being put in danger. I have a small force of loyal troops, and are presently spiking the cannons, so thy cannot be used. I ask you to leave the corridor to Apolyton open, luring Chuko into a false sence of security. His cannons will be useless, and since he is the figurehead of the army, once he is gone, the army will be dissolved. This will also ganerntee the lives of the hostages too. Chuko will not listen to anyone, een his close friend Liam Sheep.

Please accept the plan, and trust me. It will save the lives of thousands
Old November 10, 2002, 21:39   #168
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

25th September 1400
liam Sheep, my forces have moved, and are heading for the Capital. I have ordered my troops to kill all men and capture all women and children as hostages, later to be sold as slaves to America. They have offered a good price, 10 gold per head. We have met little resistance, and the men's spirits are high. It seems that the Rebel Jack has fled in terror from us. I bet we will march into Apolyton City unopposed. However, I am worried. I have not heard from my cousin in months, and I am thinking that he may of been captured. Good luck with your purge,

Emperor Chuko I
Old November 10, 2002, 22:14   #169
Jack_www
King

OOC:
mmtt I was in the field leading 10,000 troops, conducting hit and run raids on the english.

To General Thunderfire:
Since General Chuko is on the move, we must stay in Apolyton. I will be coming there my self to help in the defense of the city. His cousin has a plan to stop him, but I dont know if we can trust him, but I will let him go ahead with the plan.

To Drako Chuko:
Go ahead with your plan.
Old November 10, 2002, 23:50   #170
Jack_www
King

As General Jack_www returned to the city of Apolyton and started to prepare the troops for the final battle. As he was walking to the tent of one of his staff he notice one of the troops sneaking in the darkness. He followed the man and saw him draw out his sword. Right before he entered the tent to kill his trusted assiantant he pull out his sword and put it into the back of the would be killer. The man droped his sword in pain, but he was not dead.

"So you must be a spy of Liam Sheep here to kill my men. What is your name and who else is working with you?"

The man did not answer.

"Very well, I see you are in no mood to talk now, but soon you will tell us all that you know. Gruads! Take this man to get treament for his wounds them put him in to the stockade. I will see to questioning him myself."

"Yes sir!"

With that one of the spies of Liam Sheep was taken away.
Old November 11, 2002, 01:31   #171
Easthaven I
Prince

OOC: this was the plan, sorry, but I assume it took place?
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	apolytoncivilwarattach.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	29009  
Old November 11, 2002, 01:53   #172
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

30th September 1400
As per Drako's plan, Chuko's troops are moving through the gap towards Apolyton City

From Drako
My plan will take place shortly. I sugest you persue his troops, in case I fail.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	untitled 2.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	29010  
Old November 11, 2002, 02:47   #173
Easthaven I
Prince

West's army are routed and soon to be surrounded. They have no where to go. Farmers begin taking shots at them with thier hunting muskets and mobs molest them with their pitchforks and axes. Next attack should give them a crushing blow.

First ship with cannons has been created. It has left port and is enroute to Gulf of Apolyton to give arillery support against Chuko's men.

To Drako:
This is your chance, I will not allow Chuko's men to reach the forest or get any more near Apolyton. We are risking alot for allowing our enemy's relative go through with his plan. This is your chance, if Chuko comes within 3 miles of the forest I will assume you failed and will order the attack. Chuko's men are surrounded and we outnumber them. Our men are defending their homeland against the invasion of foreigners and traitors , their spirits are bloodthirsty, the odds are in our favor, it was hard to get them that way, don't screw it up.

To Gen. Jack:
Chuko's men are getting nearer, get ready for possible evacuation of moderator and defense of Apolyton. I hope you're right about Drako. God speed.

Current positions (map):
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	apolytoncw2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	29018  
Old November 11, 2002, 03:45   #174
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

2nd October, 1400
Sir, we're within 8 miles of the forest, and scouts report that there are troops hiding in there!

"Very well", replied Chuko, "fire the cannons at the forest"

"Yes, emperor" the soldier scurried off.
Chuko turned to his second in comand, "once we clear this forest, It will be clear running to Apolyton city"
"Yes sir"
"Shouldn't the cannons be fireing?" asked Chuko
"I think so, I'll go check" a captian ran off to check, but quickly hurried back, "Sir, someone has spiked the cannons, we have a trator in our midst"
"FIND HIM" yelled Chuko

"There is no need, fool, as I am right here," said a voice from behind Chuko. He turned to see a tallish man of asiatc aperianc leering at him, "Who are you, and why are you here?"
"Don't you reconize me, cousin, Im Drako, your cousin"
"Why do you betray our cause like this, cousin?"
"It was an unjust cause, Chuko, and I swore to kill you. I challange you to a duel, Chuko, one on one."

Not knowing Drako's skill with the sword, Chuko foolishly accepted

Last edited by Lord Zalzabad; November 11, 2002 at 03:54.
Old November 11, 2002, 03:49   #175
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

2nd October, 1400
Report for General Easthaven's eyes only

from scouts on front line

Chuko's forces are in panic, and are moving in an unorganized fasion around aimlessly. Many have surrendered to us, claiming that an unknowen assassin came into camp and decapitated the leader. He subsiquintly vanished in the panic following
Old November 11, 2002, 08:57   #176
mmtt
Warlord

To General Jack_www and Easthaven:
We don't have to engage them just stay here and wait. The enemy can't move without being in our line of fire and they will die of starvation.
It may be quite long but we won't lose a lot of soldiers.
Old November 11, 2002, 09:07   #177
Lord Zalzabad
Warlord

9th October 1400
Colonel Harris, we have re-established order within the army, but the men have lost the will to fight.

Send a message to the Rebels. Tell them we will surrender bloodlessly, for exchange for exile to England

If they don't agree to it?

We will execute the hostages, and lauch a suicidal attack on the enermy lines. If they are not going to let us live, then we will try to take as many of them with us!

Yes, sir!
Old November 11, 2002, 10:42   #178
Sheep
King

Unknown Date from the Ministry of Intellegince
Although you have felled the rightful ruler of Apolyton, Emperor Chuko, you will not catch me. My agents all as loyal to me as I am to myself, have feld with me into exile in England. We have set up a rival Apolyton government to those loyal to the Emperor and true successor to the late Moderator, which you murederd. Our new allies England will continue to help us and in the end secure the rightful government of Apolyton to its place.

You have one choice surrender to me or surrender your souls to the devil.
Old November 11, 2002, 11:31   #179
mmtt
Warlord

October 13th
To General Jack_www and Easthaven:

As the Three Great Generals of Apolyton Empire, we shall swear to protect Apolyton from any foreign enemies and to defend it against any oppression. None of us shall take weapons against Apolyton.
We swear allegiance to the Last Moderator and recognize her as the legal leader of Apolyton.

This Act shall be known as the Triumvirat.

To General Jack_www:
As you are the highest ranking officer of the Apolyton Army, only you and the moderator would have rights to sign the enemy capitulation. Your terms shall be them.
Old November 11, 2002, 14:05   #180
Easthaven I
Prince

October 16th 1400
Quote:
As the Three Great Generals of Apolyton Empire, we shall swear to protect Apolyton from any foreign enemies and to defend it against any oppression. None of us shall take weapons against Apolyton.
Quote:
This Act shall be known as the Triumvirat.
Then the Triumvirat it shall be. General Thunderfire, you have my trust.

To Gen. Jack:
I suggest we try the top officers and commanders for treason, as for the privates on the ground they may be granted amnesty and exile. We can not let them all go free, they would only regroup and we would have to deal with them again in the future. We must take away their leaders, the true traitors.