Old November 1, 2002, 12:36   #1
cad4life
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
The perfect place to vent
First off I think if you have a problem you should state it here and every other message board you find. of course that is really the only way to get through to the company that this game sucks. I once emailed a howto question about 6 to 8 months ago. Ask the Civ team yeah that's it. I am still waiting on a reply. It was a simple question. Anyway they may not respond to complaints here but I am sure they see them. This is probably my last Sid Meier game I will buy. Did Brian Reynolds really leave that big of a gaping whole in the programming division. You can't even do simple things like ask another country to stop fighting with someone else. Stupid. I bought Play the World. Haven't been able to play it though. Caused a GPF. Told me to uninstall what ever software I put on. This took me forever to figure out how to remove this software. Then I hacked the registry to get it out. Now of course my PC is still unstable. I will rebuild that not a problem. I will try PTW again of course. I did pay the money for it. All in All I think this was my last PC game. Unless MOO3 is good probably read the message boards before I buy it. To make a long story short if you guys stop venting I won't know what problems I may run into. Even if its said before feel free to say it again. That way I know if its an isolated event or a very common problem.
Old November 1, 2002, 13:06   #2
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 05:14
Local Date: November 1, 2010
We have no need for another "personal" I hate the game thread. Feel free to find one of the many other rant threads and post your opinions...