4000 BC Sent to Celts (Feaelin)

Correct?
Old November 5, 2002, 14:28   #32
Feaelin
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III Multiplayer
Chieftain

Local Time: 04:24
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Since we're all "around" I'm going to run home so I'll have my CD. If Eps and ruby_maser finish their turns in the next 15m, I'll take my turn as soon as I arrive home.
Old November 5, 2002, 14:37   #33
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Feaelin
Since we're all "around" I'm going to run home so I'll have my CD. If Eps and ruby_maser finish their turns in the next 15m, I'll take my turn as soon as I arrive home.
I'm as excited as you are Feaelin, but unfortunately I've been posting from work. I won't be home and have access to the save until probably 6pm CST. I don't know the order of the turns. I probably should have mentioned I should maybe play last and send on to Eps for the next day's round of turns. Let me know how it is.
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
Old November 5, 2002, 14:42   #34
Gyromancer
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEM
Prince

Local Time: 05:24
Actually I'm in Ruby's position as well. (Should be home around 7:00 EST)
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness... T. Jefferson "The Declaration of Independence"
Old November 5, 2002, 14:43   #35
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:24
the order is...

Eps (GMT)
ruby (CST)
freaelin (CST)
Gyromancer (EST)

I figure that it didn't matter whether I went first or last and since the first person is always the person who hosts then the decision was made for me.

CST is 6 hours behind me and EST is 5, i figured this was the best order (we are all playing in the evenings right ?) but maybe my math isn't too good, we could always restart if anyone knows a more effeicient order.
Old November 5, 2002, 14:46   #36
ruby_maser
PtWDG RoleplayCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Gathering Storm
King

Eps, I saw you had the save sent to me already. I'm am perfectly fine with you playing first, then Feaelin (since he seems to be more available then Gyromancer or me, Gyromancer can take the 3rd turn since he is one time zone ahead of me, and I'll go last and send it back around to you for the next day.

It sounded from your post that you weren't perfectly happy with the starting location you got so if you want to start over and put us in that order, go right ahead.

I'll be away from the computer for the rest of the afternoon, I'll check back this evening to see how if anything new was decided.

Good luck all
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi
Old November 5, 2002, 14:51   #37
Eps
Civilization III PBEM
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:24
right...

Eps
Feaelin
Gyromancer
Ruby

ok, i'll restart now

BTW ruby when you send me your turn can you send it both andy.burchill@softhome.net and epscylonb@hotmail.com I think the first one is having problems, I'll let you know which one works for the next turn.

Last edited by Eps; November 5, 2002 at 14:57.
Old November 5, 2002, 14:56   #38
Feaelin
Civilization III PBEMCivilization III Multiplayer
Chieftain

Any order works for me.

Or if we want to run with it, I'll certainly wait. Since I didn't have anything else on my lunchbreak to do, I figured I'd go get my CD, just in case.